Book-a-holics discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
1/13 - City of Bones > General Discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie Gianelli (katie094) | 236 comments Mod
Well everyone, here it is! -- Our first book club book!!!

message 2: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (kbgalle) Are we just doing one book a month? Unfortunatly this book doesn't appeal to me so I will wait for the next one :-)

Yes, each month will be a different book =) Sorry this doesn't interest you Brandi, hopefully the next one will =) Since we do all kinds of genre's I'm sure one will come up for you to vote on =)

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments Are we waiting until January 1st to start?

Yes =) Of course, I have no way of knowing if you open the book early although I would rather everyone start the first of the month

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments First of the month works for me! Gives me a chance to finish off one or two books that I'm reading now :)

Ok everyone!
Today is officially the day when we can open our FIRST BOOK!

Has anyone already started?

I'm heading to the library tomorrow to pick it up!!

message 8: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (sarah_endipity) I'm probley going to skip this book. But that depends on the library and my anger.

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments I started today but things got busy. Hoping to get some reading in tonight. :)

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments Has anybody else started reading? I had to stop myself or I'll have it finished before the first question is posted! :)

Haha. I'm sure that's how I will be. I'm grabbing the book from the library within a few days and I'm sure it'll be finished before the weekend =)

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments Lol! I did almost the first 5 chapters in about 2 hours!

Kayla (kaylawrites89) I've already read this book. But OMG I effing loved it and can't wait to discuss it!

message 14: by Katie (last edited Jan 04, 2013 06:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kayla wrote: "I've already read this book. But OMG I effing loved it and can't wait to discuss it!"

I just started reading it today! I was hoping to get an earlier start but life kind of happened as it seems it always does (lol). I realized since the first round of questions are being posted in a few days I had better start writing them ;)

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments Excited for the first round of questions! Anybody else?

Hey guys! Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. My laptop is in the process of being fixed. I will have the first questions up by tonight for all of you. Hope you've been enjoying the book

Becky (rrrjtl) | 81 comments Just wondering when we should expect the next round of questions. Loving the book so far!

Hey guys I'm so sorry for being behind on questions!! Life has been kinda crazy lately and I've had some family/personal stuff going on this past week. Everything should be updated by tonight! Again I'm sorry for the slacking! Everything should be smooth sailing from now on :)

Hey guys! Qustions for Chapters 11-15 are now up!!!
I just finished the book today and I loved it!! I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I have