Finishing the Series Reading Challenge discussion

2013 Member Sign Ups! > Susan's 2013 Series Challenge

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan ...so many books and so little time (lavateacher66) This is a fascinating challenge...I knew the series I needed to finish...and then I read someone's challenge on here...and she mentioned an awesome series...so that is going to my biggest challenge of this challenge...

Morganville Vampire Series, by: Rachel Caine

1. Bite Club
2. Black Dawn
3. Last Breath
4. Bitter Blood

House of Night Series, by: P.C. Cast

1. Destined
2. Hidden

Internal Devices Series, by: Cassandra Clare

1. Clockwork Princess

Donut Shop Mysteries, by: Jessica Beck

1. Glazed Murder
2. Fatally Frosted
3. Sinister Sprinkles
4. Evil Eclairs
5. Tragic Toppings
6. Killer Crullers
7. Drop Dead Chocolate
8. Powdered Peril
9. Illegally Iced

May add more later...have soooo many books and series...lol

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan ...so many books and so little time (lavateacher66) Finished...

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) by Rachel Caine ...onto the next...

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan ...so many books and so little time (lavateacher66) Just finished... Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel Caine ...onto the next!!!

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan ...so many books and so little time (lavateacher66) Finished... Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) by Rachel Caine ...and like before I am on to the next in the series...and that is the last of that series...

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan ...so many books and so little time (lavateacher66) Finished...and loved it!!!... Glazed Murder (Donut Shop Mystery, #1) by Jessica Beck ...not sure which series to read...and finish...I love books...lol

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan ...so many books and so little time (lavateacher66) I just finished reading the series of the Morganville vamps...I finished Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine ...sooo my first series is done....but...
I found out another book for this series is due out in May...I will read it when it does...but I am still saying my first series is complete...