Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Past R2R books CLOSE for request > 10 free ebooks available for Deadly Road

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Hi everyone! I'm giving out 10 free copies of Deadly Road for review. I can only gift it through Amazon so you would need to leave your email address. I would appreciate it if you posted your review on Amazon and Goodreads.
When posting on Amazon please add this statement, 'I recieved this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review' so they won't delete the review. Thank you so much!

Here's the description of the book:

What happens when the dead seek their revenge?

After a night out with friends turns bad, Lizzie drives home upset, exhausted, and a little tipsy. She ends up making a terrible mistake that leaves her with a dark, disturbing secret.

She is traumatized by what she's done and desperately wants to find a way to make amends with her wrong doing. She soon becomes surrounded by an evil she never knew could exist, and finds help from a dying woman in hospice.

This series of events make her realize that everything in life happens for a reason, and sometimes you have to search the darkness for the answers.

message 2: by Kari (new)

Kari Hakkers (kairbear2468) Thank you!

message 3: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments Id like a copy

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Kellie, I think I already gifted you a copy. Just let me know if you need another one. :)

message 5: by Richard (new)

Richard Gillispie (rgillispie) | 11 comments Would love to read your book. I will let you know that it might be February before I start it. If that's okay email is rdrbg97@yahoo.com

Thanks Rick

message 6: by Donna (new)

Donna I'd like to have a read if there are any still available. My email is jdramunt@yahoo.com.au
Cheers :)

P.S. I give HONEST reviews, so beware!

message 7: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Richard & Donna,

It should be on it's way to you. Thanks!

message 8: by Richard (new)

Richard Gillispie (rgillispie) | 11 comments Just downloaded it Tara. Thanks Richard

message 9: by C.p. (new)

C.p. Bialois (cpbialois) | 11 comments Due to my current schedule I won't be able to get it up until about the middle to third week of February. If that's okay and within your time frame I'll happily review it. :) My email's cpbialois@gmail.com

message 10: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments C.P.,

That will be fine. It should be on it's way to you now. Thanks!

message 11: by C.p. (new)

C.p. Bialois (cpbialois) | 11 comments Tara wrote: "C.P.,

That will be fine. It should be on it's way to you now. Thanks!"

My pleasure. :)

message 12: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments Hi Tara I cant find it I dont think so My info is kelleeh.73@gmail.com and if you have mobi thatd be great but if not pdf. Thanks!

message 13: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments Hi Tara I found it Im sorry I thought so but I couldnt find it till I saw I added you sorry again Happy new year to everyone!

message 14: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Kellie wrote: "Hi Tara I found it Im sorry I thought so but I couldnt find it till I saw I added you sorry again Happy new year to everyone!"

Great! Happy New Year to you as well :)

message 15: by Breath of Life (new)

Breath of Life (breathoflifebookreviews) | 16 comments Would love to read and review your book.
Kim J.
Breath of life
http://breathoflifebookreviews.blogsp...

breathoflifebookreviews@yahoo.com

message 16: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Kim wrote: "Would love to read and review your book.
Kim J.
Breath of life
http://breathoflifebookreviews.blogsp...

breathoflifebookreviews@yahoo.com"

I just sent it to you. Thanks!

message 17: by Mark (new)

Mark | 89 comments I'm interested in reading and reviewing this.
Mark
markmmm77@comcast.net

message 18: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Mark wrote: "I'm interested in reading and reviewing this.
Mark
markmmm77@comcast.net"

Mark,

I just sent it to you. Thanks!

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Guidroz (chaoticconfess) | 27 comments Would love to read/review your book.
cguidroz2@cox.net

message 20: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (ronnkelly3) | 10 comments I would love to review your book

ronnkelly3@aol.com

message 21: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Crystal wrote: "Would love to read/review your book.
cguidroz2@cox.net"

Crystal,

Thanks! It should be on its way.

message 22: by Tara (new)

Tara Kelley (goodreadscomtaraneideffer) | 20 comments Kelly wrote: "I would love to review your book

ronnkelly3@aol.com"

Kelly,

Thank you! It should be on its way to you too.