Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19) Notorious Nineteen discussion

notorious nineteen

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Larissa I loved loved loved this book! I love all the Stephanie Plum novels and can hardly wait for number 20.

Donna Davis still reading but all I can say is, AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!

Christine Gilbert anastasio This was a good fluff read. The series is light and fun and I always enjoy the read.

message 4: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue I love all these characters. Reading book 19 was like catching up with old friends. Lula! Grandma Mazur!

Jools I have to agree, it's a easy read and it's like catching up with old friends. I read this when it was first released and im having a hard time really remembering what actually happened in this book.... Though when i read it i did enjoy it.

message 6: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Jools wrote: "I have to agree, it's a easy read and it's like catching up with old friends. I read this when it was first released and im having a hard time really remembering what actually happened in this book..."

remember? People are disappearing from the hospital...also one of Ranger's old combat buddies is trying to kill him and the wedding party? Great!!

message 7: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Donna wrote: "still reading but all I can say is, AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!"

One of the best is when Lula talked about having a 24 hour fungus...LOL!!

Tracy Have to agree with everyone, I loved book 19. All my favourite characters but with some changes to make it seem like the characters are evolving. I can't wait for the next book. :)

Jools Sue wrote: "Jools wrote: "I have to agree, it's a easy read and it's like catching up with old friends. I read this when it was first released and im having a hard time really remembering what actually happene..."

Now i remember.......

message 10: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy D Collins Loved this one as have read the entire series - will keep you laughing! However, I enjoy listening on audio as Lula is a hoot and grandma Mazar and the narrator has their characters down to a tee!

Lesley I know some people are starting to get burnt out on the Stephanie/Morelli/Ranger triangle and say that each book is a recycled version of the last one, but not me!!

There's enough time between each book that it is like catching up with a few old friends, and there's just enough of a twist to the "mystery" to keep it fresh.

Can't wait for #20!

Julissa Great easy read, i cant wait for the next one

Ariella There will be another book?

Darth J Ariella wrote: "There will be another book?" Yep, I think the author is on contract through book 22. Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Joyce I read these books because they are light easy entertaining reads, and I know what I'm going to get. I just finished this book and I liked it. The Ranger subplot was good. The more Ranger is in a book, the better it is! I also found the tiki entertaining. What I especially liked is that several of the more annoying characters were not in it (Valerie and her family, Joyce Barnhardt).

Cynthia I so wanted her to find out that she was pregnant with Ranger's baby. It would make a good twist for the series.

message 17: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Joyce wrote: "I read these books because they are light easy entertaining reads, and I know what I'm going to get. I just finished this book and I liked it. The Ranger subplot was good. The more Ranger is in a b..."

Valerie's husband, Klown, and that stoner guy...Moon?

message 18: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Cynthia wrote: "I so wanted her to find out that she was pregnant with Ranger's baby. It would make a good twist for the series."

I'm not sure I want to see her pregnant...she won't be able to work the way she does and eat the way she does if she is pregnant and then becomes a mom...

Ranell Cynthia wrote: "I so wanted her to find out that she was pregnant with Ranger's baby. It would make a good twist for the series."

I want her to settle down with Morelli because they do love each other and it would be stabilizing for Stephanie. HOWEVER, the sexual tension with Ranger is mmmm-mmmmm good!!! LOL!

Angel St. Clair She is absolutely one of my favorite authors, a wonderful combination of humor, drama, mystery and romance. Its refreshing and I can't put them down once I start reading. I do have to say Morelli is sexy as hell, but I'm a Ranger girl all the way. Grandma Mazur is one of my Fave Characters tho, she makes me laugh out loud with her craziness!!!! I am totally gonna be like her when I am her age!!! <3 <3 <3 these books!

Clara I just finished this book, and I enjoyed it. Even though Stephanie can't, or rather won't make up her mind about Morelli and Ranger, I just love the humor in each book. Stephanie said that Ranger doesn't respect her relationship with Morelli, what she fails to realize, or acknowledge, is the fact that she doesn't respect her relationship with Morelli. She can't expect Ranger to respect a relationship that she doesn't respect.

Even though the continuing love triangle continues, I can deal with series better than I can Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series. I had to finally take a break from that series.

Raine Can't wait for number twenty and I can't decide if I'm Team Ranger or Team Morelli. I love them both in different ways. Ranger is so so sexy and easy and Joe, he's a family kind of guy. These are such an easy light read and I love the fact that they are laugh out loud funny. I just hope she chooses which guy before the end of the series so I can get my HEA.