The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Ravenclaw > Girl's Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
-

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary sat down on her four-poster, exhausted. She opened her trunk and pulled out pajamas. With a flick of her wand she was in pj's and curling up with a book.

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) The book was Ten-Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne and it was one of her favorites. Her mom and given it to Clary before she was thrown out of the house for good. Turning the page, she smiled as Captain Nemo helped the newcomer onto his submarine.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Suzume walked inside the dorm, and saw Clary. "Hi there. I'm Suzume." She said to her, walking to her own four-poster.

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Hi Suzume." Clary said. "What's up?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments "The roof?" She muttered.

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Funny," Clary said quietly, sensing that Suzume didn't want to talk. She resumed her book.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Suzume sighed and fell asleep.

message 9: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel Julie walked into her new dormitory. It had been a very, very long day. Especially History of Magic. That had been one loooong hour, that's for sure. Well, at least she had made a new friend, though she hadn't seen her all day. Julie sighed, pulled on her pjs, and flopped onto bed with a new book.

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Hey Julie. What are you reading?" Clary asked, looking up from her own book.

message 11: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel Julie jumped. Clary had just said something to her.
"What? Sorry, this book's so good that I completely lost track of what was happening around me."

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "That happens to me all the time. I asked what you were reading."

message 13: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel "Oh, sorry! Well... I really like muggle fantasy novels, they're really interesting. And since there isn't a muggle library near here, my mom's agreed to send me a few every week from the one near our house. This one's about a moving castle. And a wizard."

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ''Cool! It's always funny to me to read about what Muggles think of wizards.''

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary suddenly sat bolt upright. ''Oh no, bye Julie, I have to get to Charms. I'm going to be late.''

message 16: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel "And I have to be in Defense Against the Dark Arts, or something. Thanks for reminding me!"