❀Back In Time❀ discussion

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainy stepped in the lake. The cold water went up to her ankles and she walked forward more and more until she turned into a manatee.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane stepped into the lake, then he waded around pointlessly, knowing that he was never going to get wet.
He dove under the water and swam, without coming up, for about a half mil, then he sat on the bottom and looked up. It seemed like the top of the water was forever away, he felt at peace, for the water was s only friend, and it always would be.
He was strange, no one could like him. All he was, was a freak.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainy got as close to shore as she could and then she turned into her human form, she had seen someone else, so she ran off to train.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane forgot about Rainy, she did not matter when he was with his friend, nor did Piper.
He played with the fish, talked to them even, for they understood him, he was a son of Poseidon, he was son of the sea.
He swam, and swam, until he finally popped his head up, he did not know how long it had been, but the shore was next to invisible in the distance.
He didn't want to go back, he wanted to stay with his friends, but he had to return, so he swam to shore.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainy walked to the shore and saw a figure swimming towards her. She looked back for and didn't seee her so she hid behind a boulder.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I really don't want him to see me till you are here."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because he likes you, me, not as much. He'll surley answer to you." Rainy said like it was 2+2.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry, I was at church)
Rainy walked over to Piper and motioned for Koane to come out of the water.
Koane popped his head up from under the water and a huge smile popped up on his face, and he was also completely dry.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane smiled."What's up girls?" he asked.
"Well.." Rainy looked at Piper hoping for her to finish the sentence.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Na, mostly just you two, the siren and the harpy." he said with a chuckle. "Do you have tabs on me?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Ah, the beautiful tail. And Rainy, Rainy, Rainy, Rainy. You' re that manatee?"
Rainy nodded.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am spying on people, well, just you two, mostly." he said eyeing Piper. Dang, she looks beautiful. he thought.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane sat right next to Piper and he smiled. "Why are you acting like you don't hate me?"
Rainy walked away thinking Piper had it under control.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I spy, and no one likes me." he frowned. "But the one pretty girl I like does, it doesn't make sense, it is great, but it doesn't make sense."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 5 comments Aster sat by the water, closing her eyes and murmuring unintelligible words

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You said odd, you are wondering about the fish and me not getting wet aren't you?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand." he smiled, "Well I'm demigod, son of the God Poseidon."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Breath under water, speak underwater...well"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, but it is my mission, and my dream."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll bet it is." Koane said. He looked at her tail and smiled, she was so unique.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(What????)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everywhere, here and there." Koane said with a frown.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool." Koane said. "I'm running from monsters most of the time."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Minitour, furies, hellhounds, and giants." Koane responded. "And any other greek monsters you can think of."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, sometimes. And other times I feel like he doesn't care enough to pay attention to me." Koane responded. "But it's not my place to throw a pity party, what about you?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"What about you? What it is your life like?" He asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, what about Rainy, one day I see you've made her cry, the next you two are BFF what is it?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, she would. You two seem like and interesting pair. I mean, you're so similar, but so different." he said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Harpy and Siren, pretty, funny, and you both have absolutely no idea what I am talking about." he said with a laugh.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I' m not really sure. I really don't know what I'm doing, until something bad happens, so hopefully I never will know, but I'm bound to know at one point, when me or someone else.." his voice trailed off, he knew Piper would be able to finish that sentence.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, I didn't think about what I got into, until I saw people killing human dummies." Koane said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"My brain wasn't working to hard, I just thought ' Oh, I'll win no problem, sign me up.'
"It's stupid I know, my Dad said so the next day. I was horrified when he sent the message, I had to swear on the River Styx that I would train.
I made a mistake, coming here, but I can't reverse time I guess." He said with a chuckle. "It may be a universe record for stupidity." He joked trying to lighten the mood and remove the tension that was thick enough to cut.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well...is it to much personal information to ask why you came here? I mean, you don't have to tell me, I'm just curious..." Koane said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I didn't know, I'm so sorry, I guess it's hard, only being able friends, and not boyfriends. You will have Rainy..for now."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh............I guess that makes sense, now I feel stupider." he laughed with her, then her slightly splashed her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice try, I don't get wet."

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:38PM) (new)

"On land, yeah, of course. Under the water. Nothing. Hurts. This. Badboy."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dang she is fine, Koane thought. Then out loud he said, "Yeah, I am bad! I am here, am I not? You can't say I'm not bad, I will- most likely- kill someone, and I'm not bad?"
Instantly he thought he had said the wrong thing."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

“If I had a girlfriend, she probably would be, but no one cares to be a girlfriend for a weirdo in a disaster he calls life, and if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have a crush on you.Okay I might but still, it would not be such a strong crush.“ He said with a smile.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and stood up, “I better keep my promises.“ he said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

“My dad I made promises to train.“ he said. He looked down and whispered, “I also promised not to make friends.“

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Na, that was just a promise, not an oath. I like having friends, but no, my dad doesn' t want that, I don't care.“

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"He says if I make friends, I'll lose, but I guess he might be right, but...I need some friends, it makes it so much easier for me to be strong, in hell, I need a friend." he said

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane nodded and smiled. "Bye."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane ran off to train.