Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please delete book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steena (new)

Steena Holmes (steenaholmes) | 7 comments I made a mistake when creating an ad and loaded 'cabin fever' under my name - it now shows under my author page. Could you delete this, please? Thank you!Steena Holmes

message 2: by Banjomike (last edited Dec 29, 2012 09:35AM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Steena wrote: "I made a mistake when creating an ad and loaded 'cabin fever' under my name - it now shows under my author page. Could you delete this, please? Thank you!Steena Holmes"

That edition has already been rated. We don't generally delete books once they have been rated or reviewed. Was your mistake using Steena instead of Wynne? Do you want the book moving to your Wynne author profile?

Edit: it can be merged on the Wynne page to keep the rating.

message 3: by Steena (last edited Dec 29, 2012 09:40AM) (new)

Steena Holmes (steenaholmes) | 7 comments yes ... I didn't even think when I was doing the ad that I had changed it to Wynne. I can't believe someone rated it that fast either. Will there be an issue since I already have it under Wynne with reviews etc?
Thank you!

message 4: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Steena wrote: "yes ... I didn't even think when I was doing the ad that I had changed it to Wynne. I can't believe someone rated it that fast either. Will there be an issue since I already have it under Wynne with reviews etc?"

We'll probably get away with it. It looks like a duplicate of the edition on the Wynne page.

OK, the dupe is merged into:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

The ratings and number of editions info will catch up at some point.

message 5: by Steena (new)

Steena Holmes (steenaholmes) | 7 comments Thank you Banjomike!