Pretty Little Liars. discussion

❀ London ❀ > London, Heathrow Airport.

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((I'm just skipping to here xD))

Angeline stepped off the plane, yawning. She had taken a short nap, but her hair was still perfect-- as usual. "Opps, guys we forgot our clothes." She chuckled. "Guess we'll just have to go shopping." She smirked, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked towards the airport terminal exit.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((I posted in the party topic too xD))

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((We're about to skip to here anyway, but I deleted mine too :P))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Welcome to my hometown bitches! Haha!))

message 5: by yael (new)

yael ((All I could say is...you guys better get me pictures > 3 >))

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline laughed. She quickly fluffed her hair and reapplied her lipgloss. "Shopping first, crumpets and tea next and hot British boys all the time." She giggled, checking her reflection in a compact mirror. She looked perfect, as usual. Her parents had texted back saying it was fine and to use a condom. God, they were ridiculous.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughed, stalking behind them with Audrey and Mia by her sides. She looked around in wonder.
'London! Watch out for the Rubes!' She thought to herself.

((Crumpets and tea? Haha!))

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((It was the best I could come up with! xD I think I'll kill Angie off in London, but towards the end of their trip :P))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ooh! Or, get her hitched with a British guy and run away to Korea!))

message 10: by yael (new)

yael ((@Vixen: NO. D: BUT.........HOW WIL KYLIE MOVE ON
; A ;

He'll be all.. ))

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Xhorxhia wrote: "((Ooh! Or, get her hitched with a British guy and run away to Korea!))"

((Love it!! XD))

"No way!" Angie smirked as she linked arms with Claire like they did back in freshman year. "Hot British guys are my thing." She laughed, flipping her hair. They were in London and most importantly, away from Allison-- whoever she was or wherever she was. Just as she was about to talk about where to shop, her phone buzzed. Thinking it was her mother, she flipped it open.

Ooh! Hot British guys! Sign me up. See you soon bitches! -A

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Karkat Vantas wrote: "((@Vixen: NO. D: BUT.........HOW WIL KYLIE MOVE ON
; A ;

He'll be all.. ))"

((OMG! I love you for that KV!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby groaned.
"How did she get your new number so fast!" She said after reading the text over Angeline's shoulder.
"Just dump the phones, all of them and don't get new ones!" She advised.

message 14: by yael (new)

yael ((@Vixen: I'd rather have her date a british guy and go to Korea. Because he'll be all...

But Kylie is British so XD It would be hilarious ))

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie gasped. "But how will we store all the numbers we get from hot British guys?" She asked, nudging Ruby playfully and trying to keep the mood light. In her mind, she agreed. Allison was good at getting numbers. She had gotten Angeline's new one in like, 10 minutes!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll write them down" Ruby stated, walking ahead this time.
"Now lets get cleaned up so we can look edible" she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Karkat Vantas wrote: "((@Vixen: I'd rather have her date a british guy and go to Korea. Because he'll be all...

But Kylie is British so XD It would be hilarious ))"

((I'm seriously dying of laughter b/c of that picture! Oh! Kylie should come to London and see Angie making out with a British guy and be all like:
description ))

message 18: by yael (new)

yael ((@Vixen: Oh man that gif XD

And Angie could be like... 'Bith please, I'm fabulous'

))

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Xhorxhia wrote: ""We'll write them down" Ruby stated, walking ahead this time.
"Now lets get cleaned up so we can look edible" she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows."

Angeline laughed out loud. "Agreed." She said, taking all her hair and putting it to one side. "We definitely need to look yummy, so that's why I booked us a hotel suite at London's finest hotel. Lets go, shopping tomorrow, I'm exhausted." She grinned.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Karkat Vantas wrote: "((@Vixen: Oh man that gif XD

And Angie could be like... 'Bith please, I'm fabulous'

))"

((I died xD))

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline smirked. "I've got that covered." She said, dialing her phone quickly. A few minutes later a Lamborghini pulled up, a driver stepped out and opened the door for the girls. "It's my dad's." she shrugged, walking to the expensive car and giving a nod at the driver. "Hello Jonathan." She smiled, stepping into the car. "Madam." He replied politely, titling his cap, his voice tinted with a British accent.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby giggled, pushing Mia and Audrey inside of the car before hopping in herself, grinning like mad.

message 23: by Rose (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:39PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Jonathan smiled back politely. He was handsome and all, but Angie knew he didn't date much. Shame. She would've picked him up in a second. "Can I borrow some gum?" She asked Claire, unable to locate the fruity gum she always carried around. "BT dubs, I know you called the first hot British guy, but can it not be my driver?" She smirked.

((Jonathan: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=H... ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm so excited!" Ruby squealed.
"I'm so close to the smoke kiss!".

message 25: by Rose (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:49PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie rolled her eyes playfully at Claire. She took a piece of gum and popped it into her mouth, chewing it ferociously. She handed the pack to Ruby, in case she wanted a piece. "Ladies, I'd like to take the moment to remind you that I'm still in the car and I can hear what you're saying." Jonathan said from the driver's seat. Angeline could tell he was kidding, she could hear the smile in his voice. "Sorry Jonathan!" She called back. "We won't call you a British hottie anymore." To which there was no answer.

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Jasmine wrote: "((Guys, I'm also going to make a bitchy British girl. :3 Just to piss the PLD'S off.))"

((YES!!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Call her Courtney!))

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((Courtney Covingston :O no, I'm joking :P))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh God, you and your British humour!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Shut up! I can't type today! Haha))

message 31: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments ((Oh,this is interesting... and hilarious!))

message 32: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 30, 2012 02:58AM) (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments "God, Im tired. And I look like shit." Mia pushed the heels of her palm to her eyes. "Please... need a shower very soon."

message 33: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:34AM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angie nodded at Mia's statement. "Jonathan, step on it." She called to the front seat. "As you wish madam." A polite reply came from the ever so consistent Jonathan as he floored the excelarator, leaving Angie clinging to the seat. She giggled madly as she popped open a bottle of champagne and poured each girl a glass. "Cheers!" She cried, still giggling as she passed the glasses around. She took a sip of hers and grinned like mad.

message 34: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 136 comments "Stop grinning like that. You scared me!" she told her with very bad british accent.

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Angeline giggled. "Sorry." She said, tipping the champagne into her mouth and filling her glass up again. "I can't help it Lucy!" She said, trying to keep a straight face and miserably failing. "We're in London!" She giggled.

"Madams, I don't mean to intercept your little chat, but we've arrived at the hotel." Jonathan announced.

"Yay!" Angie squealed, stepping out as soon as the car stopped.

((I'm making a hotel topic right now.))

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ((Switch to hotel :D))

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) "Without dying, um yeah, me too." Angie laughed. Although her laugh was playful and joking, there was truth behind her words. Allison could be anywhere and it was a miracle they made it to London without their plane crashing or their car driving over a cliff.