Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Beach
This topic is about The Beach
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > "The Beach" Sci-fi Supernatural Tale - FREE Review Copies

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaye (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:55AM) (new)

Jaye Frances | 32 comments Hello, Reviewers! I am offering ten (10) ebook copies of my sci-fi supernatural tale, "The Beach." Review copies will be provided in kindle eBook format and gifted to you through Amazon. (Amazon also offers a FREE ereader app to download the book to your computer, ipad, smart phone, cloud reader – just let me know if you need it and I will send you the link.) With your request, please confirm that you are committed to reading and reviewing the book within four weeks of receipt.

Here is a brief synopsis of the story:

Alan loves the beach. More than a weekend respite, it is his home, his refuge, his sanctuary. And for most of the year, he strolls the sand in blissful solitude, letting nature—and no one else—touch him. But spring has given way to summer, and soon, the annual invasion of vacationers and tourists will subdivide the beach with blankets, umbrellas, and chairs, depriving Alan of his privacy and seclusion—the fundamental touchstones of his life.

Resigned to endure another seasonal onslaught of beach-goers, Alan believes there is nothing he can do but prepare for the worst.

But fate has other plans.

Delivered to him on the crest of a rogue wave, the strange object appears to have no purpose, no practical use—until Alan accidentally discovers what waits inside. Now he must attempt to unravel an ageless mystery, unaware that the final outcome will change his life, and the beach, forever.

In the companion novella "Short Time," you’ll meet a respectable but bored middle-class executive, who exchanges his future for six months of excess and extravagance, only to find out the price he must pay for his hedonistic indulgence is beyond anything he could have imagined.

I would appreciate your review appearing on the following sites:

Goodreads
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

Amazon US
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008X76CD6

Amazon UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Beach-ebo...

Your Blog!

Please note that Amazon.com has enacted a new requirement requesting that individuals who receive a book-for-review should indicate such in their review to avoid having their review deleted by Amazon staff. I encourage you to include the following verbiage in your Amazon reviews:

Example: “I received this book in exchange for an honest review.”

To request a review copy, please PM me through my Goodreads Author Page, or email me directly at: jayefrances@jayefrances.com

Thank you for your interest and support!

Jaye Frances
www.jayefrances.com

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

Jaye Frances

The Beach

The Beach by Jaye Frances

Joella Berkner | 48 comments I would be interested in reviewing your book. I do not have a presence on amazon uk, will that be a problem?
Laurelei88@yahoo.com

message 3: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances | 32 comments Thank you for your interest, and no problem with not being able to access amazon UK. I will send you a kindle eBook of "The Beach" today.

Stephanie Greenhalgh (stfany2002) | 53 comments Hello, I would be happy to read and review your intriguing tale. However, I'm not on the UK version of amazon either.
Let me know if you would still like me to read and review.
s_m_greenhalgh@yahoo.com

message 5: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances | 32 comments Hi, Stephanie,
Thank you for requesting a copy of "The Beach." I'll send you a kindle eBook this evening and appreciate your review on Amazon US and Goodreads.
Jaye Frances

Stephanie wrote: "Hello, I would be happy to read and review your intriguing tale. However, I'm not on the UK version of amazon either.
Let me know if you would still like me to read and review.
s_m_greenhalgh@yahoo..."

message 6: by Breath of Life (new)

Breath of Life (breathoflifebookreviews) | 16 comments Hello, I would love to read and review your book.
Kim J.
Breath of Life
http://breathoflifebookreviews.blogsp...

breathoflifebookreviews@yahoo.com

message 7: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances | 32 comments Kim wrote: "Hello, I would love to read and review your book.
Kim J.
Breath of Life
http://breathoflifebookreviews.blogsp...

breathoflifebookreviews@yahoo.com"

Hi, Kim,

I'll PM you - thanks for the interest.
Jaye Frances

Stephanie Greenhalgh (stfany2002) | 53 comments Jaye wrote: "Hi, Stephanie,
Thank you for requesting a copy of "The Beach." I'll send you a kindle eBook this evening and appreciate your review on Amazon US and Goodreads.
Jaye Frances

Hi Jaye, Thank you! I just got it. I will get started on it this weekend!

Stephanie wrote: "Hel..."

Stephanie Greenhalgh (stfany2002) | 53 comments Hi Jaye, I have finished both "The Beach" and "Short Time". Honestly, I loved them both and will be posting my review to both goodreads and amazon soon. I will also mention it in my blog (even though it doesn't have many followers yet). I would like to read one of your other stories. Is there one you recommend?
Thanks so much for the opportunity to review your book!
All the best, Stephanie Greenhalgh

message 10: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances | 32 comments Hi, Stephanie, and thank you so much for finishing the book and your review so quickly. I appreciate your mention on your blog along with Goodreads and Amazon, and look forward to reading your thoughts and comments. I'll PM you about my other books.
Regards,
Jaye

Stephanie wrote: "Hi Jaye, I have finished both "The Beach" and "Short Time". Honestly, I loved them both and will be posting my review to both goodreads and amazon soon. I will also mention it in my blog (even thou..."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Beach (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jaye Frances (other topics)