Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles (#1)
Book Cover Help > New cover and revised edition

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Hi,

I have both a new cover and a 2nd edition of my book. The paperback with the above ISBN has also been removed from sale but the e-book retains the same ASIN. Please can it be updated/added as a new version.

I will update the details for the new paperback and new ISBN for the PB when it is ready.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Beyond-...

Cheers.

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments You need to provide a NON book bookseller link for the new cover or upload to your additional photo section of your profile for someone to get.

message 3: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments oh hmm let me see then.

message 4: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Ok I uploaded the cover photo to my profile. It is pretty obvious which one it is:)

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Your alternate cover edition for the new cover is here:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 6: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Oh thanks, now all I have to work is work out how to use that as the main one when I link:)

message 7: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Ok help a stupid person here please, how do I get that image to appear on my author profile? So the new cover is the one I see?

message 8: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles (#1) by Alexandra Butcher Ah that works here then... I see that bit. Thanks, I am not as stupid as I thought;)

message 9: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Goodreads just implemented a new feature to do this: http://www.goodreads.com/help/show/31...

message 10: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Thanks I thought I saw it somewhere.

message 11: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Well apparently I managed to delete the original cover anyway:( As the original paperback version on here has the old cover can we use that.

I managed to change it over. Unfortunately the photo was on my old computer and I only have what should be the old paperback version.

Sorry I got myself all confused. I might be able to get the old one back if I can salvage the hard drive of the old PC:(

message 12: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments I have sorted it out

message 13: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Thanks. I lost a load of stuff when the old PC died.
Good job the book stuff was saved elsewhere.

Sorry I am rubbish at techy stuff like this. Thanks for helping. The paperback will have the same cover as the new one when it arrives anyway but it will have a new ISBN.

message 14: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Sorry to be a pain there is now an issue with the new cover... so please can you reset the main one to the old cover, for now until we get it sorted. I just found out today...

message 15: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Only you the author can change which edition is set as the primary/main.

message 16: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Ok will do. Sorry only found out after the event I probably can't use it. Will fix it now.

message 17: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Hopefully that worked, once the new cover is sorted I will fix it again.

message 18: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Yay it turns out the new cover is fine so will be uploading it again soon.

message 19: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 143 comments Sorted out now going to upload again.