Pretty Little Liars discussion

TV Show > -A

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinsbookshelf) Who do you think A is? As of today (December 2012) we know of Mona and Toby. How many are on the A team? WHO is on the A team? Notice any trends in the shows? Discuss!

prettylittleliar  | 4 comments I think some of her boyfriends/girlfriends. Like Ezra or Paige.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinsbookshelf) I agree!

message 4: by Mandy (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:05AM) (new)

Mandy (gillmandy) | 1 comments haha i already thought "A" was Ezra from the second episode.

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne I want to strangle Aira who is with me? Any ways what do think Ezra's motive is?

message 6: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 3 comments Okay, you guys seriously need to READ THE BOOKS!!!!!! I'm reading them myself, but I have a friend who explained it all to me while we watched PLL while I was at a sleepover. Now pay close attention because I'm only going to say this once. Well, maybe twice if any of you have questions. ALISON has a twin sister named COURTNEY, who wants ALISON'S life, so they trade places by force. I think they did the switch in like third/fourth grade.... but I'll have to ask my friend. Okay, where were we? Oh right! So ALISON wants to get revenge on COURTNEY, right? So later in life at the girls' sleepover, we see that "Alison" is missing and Spencer is the only one awake and wandering around, so that's where everybody thinks that Spencer is "A". BUT does S have anything in common with A? NO! (I mean the letters, not the actual characters in the show or books.) So, anyway, if you guys are all caught up in the show, you probably saw "Ali's" flashback where she's looking over her- I'm sorry, I mean COURTNEY'S flashback to where she's looking over her shoulder and being chased then trips under the still under construction gazebo? ALISON is the one chasing "Ali"/COURTNEY there in her backyard! Well, that's ALISON also getting revenge on COURTNEY for taking her life away from her. So, all of your Ezra is "A" crap, and Spencer is "A" crap, and Hanna is "A" crap, and Jenna is "A" crap, and Mona is "A" crap, and Toby is "A" crap, and all the others, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Think, do E, S, H, J, M, T, and all the others, have anything in common with A? (Once again, I mean the letters, not the characters from the show/books.) You are wrong! If you have any questions, you can message me through this Good Reads account, otherwise, have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Miranda L.