Kane Chronicles Rp discussion

brooklyn house > Haven's Room

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments (( Thanks. ))

message 2: by Halle (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:28PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven sat back on her bed, throwing a bouncy ball at the wall as hard as she could. She would catch it, then send it sailing back.

message 3: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "Not literally speaking, no," Haven called back. She set the ball down on her bed and flipped through a DeLiA's magazine.

message 4: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven held up the ball. "It's magic," she said sarcastically. "Has the ability to summon the closest chaperon."

message 5: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "Just don't touch anything," Haven said, returning to her magazine.

message 6: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven's attention bounced to her. "And why not?" Haven had been thinking about Isis lately.

message 7: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven looked at her for a moment, then moved on. "Uh-huh," was all she said.

message 8: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven was dreadfully disinterested in all of this.

message 9: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "I'm saying," Haven agreed. She pointed at her magazine. "This shirt is twenty-five dollars! Much too expensive."

message 10: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven smirked. "I'm happy you agree."

message 11: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "Then you could walk around naked with a dagger," Haven said. "Fine by me, but I want my damn Harry Potter shirt at manageable prices."

message 12: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "You'd figure it out."

message 13: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven scoffed. "I meant you'd put it in your hair or something," she said. "Oh that's cute..." she noted, looking and the pages.

message 14: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven looked up. "Because some of us don't like needing to hide our daggers in creative places," she said.

message 15: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven loved her look. Her Hogwarts crop tee with a tank underneath, paired with jeans and Converse looked tres chic. "Why do you like knives so much?"

message 16: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "Uh-huh," Haven said. "Magic can heal or hurt. It's potential is almost limitless, and it can do extraordinary things." She brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes. "Knives. Definitely better."

message 17: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "I was being sarcastic."

message 18: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "They have those now," Haven said. "On cartoons."

message 19: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "Prove to me there are no pink elephants."

message 20: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "And most mortals haven't met magicians," Haven said. "You must be imaginary."

message 21: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "Poof." Haven picked up a new magazine. "That was me imagining you talking less often."

message 22: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven sighed and resumed chucking the ball at her wall.

message 23: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven sighed, then rolled off her bed to land on the floor with a thud. "All right."

message 24: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "I'm sorry," Haven said from the floor. "It was meant to be a joke, but it came out wrong."

message 25: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "That's a relief."

message 26: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven rolled her eyes, standing up. "Uh-huh," she said doubtfully. "You're very excited just for magic class. Did magic class inspire you to wear lip gloss as well?"

message 27: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "If magic class is tall, dreamy, and has lovely teeth, then you're on the same page as Sadie," Haven said with an eye roll.

message 28: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven swiped on some mascara and lip gloss before answering. "Yes lovely teeth," she said. "Walt's teeth are unnaturally white and straight. But he's Sadie's so off limits."

message 29: by Halle (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:31PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments "For me," Haven answered. "And in case there happens to be another fifteen year old of the opposite gender that is slightly attractive and was overlooked by me in previous encounters." Haven curled her already perfect lashes and sighed. "As if."

message 30: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven looked at her. "You're saying if I think positively a hot guy my age will appear at our next class?" she clarified. "If that happens you will be my favorite person named Eli."

message 31: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven rolled her eyes. "Make a hot guy appear and I'll be nice," Haven decided. "Simple as that."

message 32: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven raised her eyebrows. "All right," she said. "I like black hair and blue eyes. In case you're taking suggestions. And he must be real and alive."

message 33: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven sighed and actually felt sad. "I haven't found anyone like that," she said.

message 34: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 72 comments Haven slipped her phone in her pocket and started off.