Gigi's Company discussion

General > Board Courtesy

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Burket (kathleengigicompany) | 20125 comments Mod
I think everyone on the board has been great, but we have added so many new threads, especially new games, I thought that a few ground rules were in order.

1. Anyone can start a thread or a game.

2. Anyone can post on a thread or a game.

3. If the focus of a thread changes, consider asking the author to retitle the thread for clarity.

4. If the author doesn't want to retitle, start your own thread with the focus you desire.

4. Play any game that you want according to the author of the game's rules.

5. If you think the rules are too complicated, or boring, or less than challenging, etc, start your own game. Please respect their rules when playing on their thread.

Kathleen
Assistant Moderator

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina (ginrobi) | 3325 comments Mod
Ditto. Thanks for posting this, Kathleen.

message 3: by Wendy T (new)

Wendy T I am enjoying playing all the games that everyone has added. Great fun!

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

Gina wrote: "Ditto. Thanks for posting this, Kathleen."

No problem.

message 5: by Kathleen (new)

Just thought that I would post a word of thanks. Courtesy has been great in our group. I haven't had to beat anyone with a wet noodle--not even lightly, forget moderately, and definitely not severely. Way to go everyone.

Kathleen
Assistant Moderator

message 6: by Wendy T (new)

Wendy T Kathleen wrote: "Just thought that I would post a word of thanks. Courtesy has been great in our group. I haven't had to beat anyone with a wet noodle--not even lightly, forget moderately, and definitely not seve..."

If it's only a noodle we have to worry about, maybe we should be a little bad then. Just joking Kathleen. LOL

message 7: by Gina (new)

LOL, Wendy, you sure can make me laugh!

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sanddune)
Courtesy is so valuable in these games. Delighted it reigns here.

message 9: by Wendy T (new)

Wendy T I'm not sure if all members belong to the group Goodreads Feedback. This is a group where you send in ideas or errors that you are finding here on GR. One idea that has come up to have a calender on your profile and also a group calendar. I like this idea to have a visual of all my challenge books or monthly group books on this calendar.

I'm sending you the link so you can read what has been suggested and maybe if you like this idea you can send in a comment. Otis is starting to look at this idea and I hope they decide to implement this idea soon.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Thanks!

message 10: by Kathleen (new)

Thanks, Wendy. It sounds like a good idea.

message 11: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (colleenct1) | 1537 comments Wendy I have added my 2cents to the "I want a calendar" post. I just think it is a great idea.

message 12: by Wendy T (last edited Jan 11, 2010 02:57PM) (new)

Wendy T Thanks Colleen, I think the calendar idea would be great. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

message 13: by Gina (new)

I'd already put my two cents on that post before I noticed you posted it, Wendy! I sure hope Otis can work one in! That would be amazing and a tremendous help!