Werewolves Roleplay group! discussion

Werewolves Roleplays > In the woods roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 331 (331 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) | 482 comments Mod
There's something in the woods,something horrifying, something deadly. Something that'll change your view of life. Something that is waiting for you, watch your back! Can you figure it out before you become one?

message 2: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon walked through the forest, spelling the familiar scents around her.

message 3: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Suddenly a twig cracked behind her and footsteps started approaching from a distance.
It was a full moon and Scott felt pain throbbing everywhere in his body. His jaw ached like a toothache because his wolfy fangs were appearing.
He screamed and fell to the ground rolling around in agony. This was his third time that he felt this pain on a full moon.
Facial hair aappeared around his face, making him feel like he was getting a beard.
He walked up to a miror where he saw his eyes glow in a yellowish colour. He turned and jumped out of his window running into the woods, howling like a wolf.

message 4: by XXK (new)

XXK Moons eyes widened as she saw what was happening to the stranger. As he ran away, she followed him, careful not to make a sound.

message 5: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

He could hear a group of people muttring and whispering from a distance and decided to turn back. He climbed the nearest tree to get a good sight of what he heard and listen to it's conversation.

message 6: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon saw the crowd and her eyes widened. She climbed the closest tree to hide.

message 7: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

'It can't be! NOoo! How did they find me?' He thought. From a distant, he could feel and smell out another being like him and searched for the other being.
He eventually found the other being and jumped down to follow it's scent. He crept slowly, trying not to make a sound. He followed the scent which he climbed a tree and found another wolf being like him. He stared at the other being as it didn't look exacly like him. He wondered what the other being was called.

message 8: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon spotted the other werewolf. She quickly stood up, eyes wide, and jumped through the trees, away from the guy.

message 9: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

He wanted to call out to tell the other being, that the hunters were out and to be careful, but wasn't sure whether he could speak to it in his wolf form. He growled out, hoping it would understand him. He thought about following it, but was worried that he would get caught. He turned to see them near where it went.
'It's going to get caught, it's heading towards them! I have to help!' His brain screamed and he jumped down the tree, hoping he would find it before they do.

message 10: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon started panicking, and ran faster when she heard him growl. He started chasing her, and she desperately wanted to turn around and fight him.

message 11: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Wait!" he yelled out, surprised to hear his own voice.

message 12: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon didn't stop though. She didn't know his species, and she was sure he'd kill her, like those hunters tried. X

message 13: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"The hunters are coming this way, you'll get hurt! Come with me!" He waved his arm and directed her a way out.

message 14: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Scott's wolf appearance was inspired by Teen Wolf Scott and Monroe from Grimm.))

message 15: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Haha, I'll keep that in mind.))

Moon finally stopped when she realised the man was right. She could smell they scents ahead, and faintly see a flickering bonfire. She turned around, looked the man in the eyes and after thinking sprinted towards where he was pointing/

message 16: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

(( :D ))
He followed it into the forest, not even knowing where he was going. But he knew, he had to run to survive. He kept running with it.
Thinking he has to find a place to hide. 'Can't the moon go down now?' He frowned looking at the full bright white moon and shook his head.

message 17: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon was silent, staring At the strange werewolf. "Who are you?" She whispered.

message 18: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Scott, Scott McCall. you?" He replied, keeping an eye from the back of them to make sure, they weren't followed.

message 19: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon was silent for a minute. "Moon. Just Moon."

message 20: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Nice to meet you Moon. You a wolf?" He asked stating the obivious.

message 21: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon nodded. "You?"

message 22: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Yeah I think so, but I don't look like you though. My friend tells me that they are different clans of werewolves but I just have to find which one it is." He crossed his arms, watching their backs.

message 23: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon nodded. "You ever get hunted?"

message 24: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Well a couple of times, but mostly my mate just ties me up to make sure I don't hurt anyone." He sighed and leaned aganist a tree.

message 25: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon tilted her head in confusion. "Tie up?'

message 26: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

They spent the whole night hiding and when the moon went down, they left.
They then both went home and got washed up and ate to get ready for school. They discovered that they went to the same school and entered into their class late.
"Yeah, although, he does it very tight." He whispered continuing the conversation from last night. And walked into the classroom in their human form.

message 27: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon saw the handsome boy approach them and immediately went rigid, becoming nervous. With her advanced eyesight she saw the guns on the boy, immediately recognising the hunter. "Let's take it outside, boys," she whispered to Scott and the other boy.

message 28: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

(Is the handsome boy Ravel?)

message 29: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Yes, they're both handsome. ;) ))

message 30: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Haha okay! :D))
"No, it's okay, he's not going to hurt us." He looked at Moon in confusion of what she said and tried to calm her down. Thinking she was paranoid because the hunters almost got her.

message 31: by XXK (new)

XXK "He's a hunter though, he's designed to kill us." She whispered back. They walked to their desks.

message 32: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Also did you get a email from me asking a favour?))
"Oh. How do you know?" He said picking up his books and pencil case and set it down onto the table.

message 33: by XXK (new)

XXK ((I just saw it. I'll be on the horror group more often. :)))

"The guns," she said. "See those little bits of silver sticking out of his clothes? Guns. Plus he smells like grass and little tints of blood."

message 34: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Will you try to encourage some friends to join this and also please try to join the trivia questions! Pretty please, their in the members folder, who knows, you might have fun competing! :) ))
"Right." He said scratching his head in embarrassment.

message 35: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Haha, I'll try! XD ))
Moon walked to her next class. "What should we do with the hunters," she asked Scott.

message 36: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Aww thanks! I feel all warm inside. Hehe!)
"I don't know, but I think that guy not going to give up on us and will take whatever chance he can get to kill us. So we should keep an eye on him." He said checking their backs every five seconds like a paranoid person.

message 37: by XXK (new)

XXK (( :) ))

Moon agreed. "But we can't have werewolves and hunters in the same school. It doesn't work, so what will we do?"

message 38: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Avoid him and stay in public, even being a hunter, you cannot let anyone see or know about your secret identity. He and us are pretty similar, we both live double lives." He ran his hands through his hair.

message 39: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon nodded. After school she started walking towards the woods when she spotted the hunter.

message 40: by XXK (new)

XXK She went into the woods and morphed into her wolf form, letting all her worries go. She dashed through the woods, leaving only a luff of dirt in her wake.

message 41: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Scott went home and chucked his bag across the room. He then layed on the bed, groaning and looking at the ceiling.

message 42: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon walked in the classroom, spotting Cassie, Scott and Ravel.

message 43: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Scott sat next to Cassie and on Cassie's right Ravel was sitting as well, pretending to be nice.
"Hey! Moon, come here!" She waved over to Moon and Scott turned smiling at seeing Moon's prescene.

message 44: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon smiled and edged towards both of them. "Hey Cassie! Whats up Scott? Just warning you, they'll be a full moon tonight.:

message 45: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Cassie rose her head, when she heard that it was a full moon.
"Then you two better, tie yourselves up, because I reckon the hunters will be after you." She said staring at Scott in a worried and sympathic way.
"Don't worry, that's old news for us. They're always after us, but how do you know our secret?" Scott raised his eyebrows in her response and then tried to calm his pounding heart. 'How could she know? Unless she was one of them, I mean I never told her and Moon didn't, so who else knows?'

message 46: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon nodded slowly. "Let me geuss...you're a witch. I thought I smelt something special about you..."

message 47: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"I'm not a witch, I don't know what you're talking about." She denied.

message 48: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Then are you a hunter? Because, you would have to be either to know what we are. Wait, what do you think we are?" Scott asked her eagerily waiting for the answer.
"You're werwolves, I've known since I met you. But don't worry I'm on your side as long as you don't hurt anyone, you do, then you're dead." She crossed her arms, stating the obivious, she saw Ravel come back into class. She sighed angrily and rolled her eyes at his presence.
She tried to calm herself down or she would expose her powers to a full class and confirm Scott's and Moon's theories about her knowledge.

message 49: by XXK (new)

XXK Moon walked to the window. As she looked out, she glimpsed Ravel and Cassie crouching around some bushes. She frowned. "Hey Scott," she called, "come here."

message 50: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"What?" Scott asked walking over to see what Moon wanted to show him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7