Werewolves Roleplay group! discussion

Werewolves Roleplays > In a high school

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (last edited Jan 07, 2013 03:59AM) (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) | 482 comments Mod
In a high school, suspense follows everywhere you go, the murders are just the beginning and something even more horrifying is coming, a plague of a deadly immortal curse is spreading among us. Who will save the humanity before it's too late?

message 2: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"You going to be okay here? Cassie?" A voice called out my name.
"Yeah, I think I'm going to be okay, hopefully there's no supernatural beings apart from me." Cassie turned to answer her father.
"I agree. I love you, I hope you have a good first day. Make sure you don't stand out and cause too much attention like your last school." Father gave her a hug.
"Thank you dad, but I think I know how to blend in, I have done this before." Cassie smiled turning her head on the side of her right shoulder.
"I'm just saying be careful, your last school was a distater and I don't want it to happen again." Her father gave her a kiss on the cheek and she walked out, swinging her bag over her shoulder.
"Bye dad!" She waved and he did the same.

message 3: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel walked through the school. First day, and the place already seemed creepy. As he passed the halls, people stared at him, either in awe or fear, he didn't know. He fingered his revolver in his top pocket, assured that if it was to run out of bullets, he had plenty of more on him.

message 4: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Cassie feared that she had missed or forgot something for class and searched through her bag without watching where she was looking. She accidentally bumped into someone and fell to the ground.
"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking and I thought I might've fogotten something and...I'm sorry ,are you okay?" She rubbed her head and looked up to see a guy with blue hair and blue eyes. She blushed in embrassment.

message 5: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel shook his head and started to get up. He looked at the girl in front of him, and realised she was quite beautiful. But he was only at the school for business only, he couldn't afford to have friends. So he just said, "It's fine," unsmiling, and started picked up her bag, holding it out to the girl.

message 6: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Thanks." She grabbed her bag and smiled in a grateful way.

message 7: by XXK (new)

XXK He fingered his revolver as he smelt something...different about her. But recognisable.

message 8: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (last edited Jan 29, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

"Thanks for helping me, I have to go, otherwise I'll be late for class." She walked away, wishing she knew his name. She knew not to stand out or to make any friends or have a relationship. She knew the dangers and she didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her family's mission to hunt werewolves. She hated them.
She knew why her dad told her to not make friends or have a relationship, because he didn't want her family's secret blurted out. She felt quiet lonely not having anyone to befriend her have fun blend in like she was apart of this school. She frowned and walked into a small classroom.
((Can Ravel be in the same class as her?))

message 9: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Sounds good.))

Ravel walked to his first classroom. He walked through the door and took the only seat that was available. It so happened to be next to the girl he met earlier.

message 10: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

She felt a presence near her and raised her head up to see who or what it was. She gasped when she saw it was the guy she had bumped into.
She quickly looked away from him, so he couldn't see her blushing. Her heart pounded fast as he sat next to her. As the class started, she could feel everyone's eyes were on her and didn't like to be the centre of attention.
((I had the craziest idea, what if we did a crossover, where In the woods gets into the roleplay. And the hunters who are hunting them are actually the parents of Cassie and Ravel? And then I'll add another character for the hunter, witch and werewolf love triangle. What do you think?))

message 11: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Lol, I had the exact same idea! The crossover I mean. The love triangle sounds awesome too. Lets do it.))

Ravel looked down at his work. He wouldn't look up to meet anyones eyes, especially the girl beside him. As the roll was called, a random blond girl passed a note to her, with a phone number on it. He narrowed his eyes and just ripped the paper to pieces.

message 12: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Okay, awesome! :D))
Cassie heard a ripping sound and looked up to see Ravel ripping up a piece of paper and a girl scowling at him. She raised her eyebrows and smirked, only to see her give Cassie the finger.
Cassie opened her jaw in shock and ignored it. She continued on an Essay she was in the middle of.
She heard a door open with a guy and a girl.
She became breathless when she saw the guy. He was so hot, she felt like a truck hit her and got hit by lighting.

message 13: by XXK (last edited Jan 30, 2013 03:34AM) (new)

XXK Ravel stood up immediately as soon as his saw Them, reckonising what they were. He steadily walked towards the door, muttering something that sounded like a stomach ache as he passed the teacher.

message 14: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

The teacher allowed him to go to the nurse and he walked out.
The class finished 20 minutes after he left and the bell went.
She then went to her locker to put things away and grab some fruit.

message 15: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel grabbed one of his guns and started to head towards the two werewolves.

message 16: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Cassie could feel a supernatural prescene around her and could feel it from two people who passed her. It was the hot guy and a girl, who were unaware that Ravel was behind them with a gun.
'Why does he have a gun? Is he going to kill them? I better stop him.' She raised her eyebrows at seeing a gun held in his hand, she was also surprised no one noticed. She stared at the gun, making it hot on his hand that it started smoking.
((Could you do me a favour as a member, could you join the trivia questions game. I'm doing the results now.))

message 17: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel dropped the gun as grew hotter, as it fell, he recovered and quickly scooped it up before it hit the floor. "Strange..." he thought, as he popped it into his pocket.

message 18: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

She looked away as soon as he dropped hoping he didn't notice her. "Something metal is burning." Scott turned around to see Ravel's gun burnt.

message 19: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel glared at Scott. "Don't worry, all taken cared of."

message 20: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Wow, never thought a hunter would bring a burnt gun to school. I thought I had to be afraid of them but yeah, they're looking pretty tough to me." He saracastically smirked and walked away in Ravel's humiliation.

message 21: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel ignored Scott's comment and fingered his gun, making sure it was the right temperature. He then walked away

message 22: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Cassie felt bad for ruining his gun, but he shouldn't even have a gun at school, even pointing it at someone in public.
She then followed him to find out what was his problem, she guessed that he was either a serial killer or someone attempting suicide.

message 23: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel turned around a corner, getting agitated with a werewolf in the school. He opened his locker and took a swig off his waterbottle, and gathered up his books for the next class. But then he took a scringe from his bag, stabbed it into some kind of blue liquid and pierced it into his arm. He winced as it entered his bloodstream, then went to class.

message 24: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

Cassie found him confusing but discovered who he was. He was a werewolf hunter! How could she miss that, but what did he do to his arm.
She continued following him and sat in a seat next to him.
She handed him a note saying {I know who you are. Talk later?}

message 25: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel looked at the note and tensed up. After thinking, he passed back a note that said:
Meet me behind the school, inside the warehouse when schools over.

message 26: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

{Sure and please do not bring your gun, I'm human.} She joked on her note and had a small smile to it, before handing it back to him.

message 27: by XXK (new)

XXK After school, Ravel got up and went to the place he mentioned. He soon saw Cassie arrive

message 28: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Hi." She was kind of nervous to meet up with him, she hasn't seen a werewolf hunter for about a few years.

message 29: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel glared at her. "What do you know about me?"

message 30: by XXK (new)

message 31: by XXK (new)

message 32: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"That you're a werewolf hunter and you pointed a gun at two supernatural beings." She crossed her arms seeing him flinch in surprise that she knew his secret.

message 33: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel looked out the window. "And how do you know about all this?"

message 34: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"I grew learning about our culture." She said, sitting down on the grass.

message 35: by XXK (new)

XXK "Our? You're a werewolf hunter?"

message 36: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"Yeah sort of. I'll be having my training lessons when I turn eighteen." She scratched her head and bit her lip.

message 37: by XXK (new)

XXK "So you know we have to kill those two."

message 38: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"How do you know they're even werewolves, for all you know they coukd be something else. Unless you have proof that they have killed someone, we have no right to kill them. That's the code." Cassie shook her head.

message 39: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel started to get angry. "Screw the code. They're maniacs and have no right to be in this world, I'm not letting them screw up things again." He started grab his bag.

message 40: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"You will do no such things. I heard about rogue Werewolf hunters and how you kill the innocent. Yes they're demons but they haven't done anything to be excuted to their deaths." She growled and suddenly something pushed Ravel to the wall and wouldn't let him move away, it was like he was glued to the wall. She had used her power of Teleskins to hold him to the wall.

message 41: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel barked a bitter laugh. "They've done plenty, trust me. Just thinking about them makes me sick. But maybe you're right. They deserve worse then death."

(Brb soon. :))

message 42: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Okay, I might be back later but I can't make any promises. ))
"Those paticular people, deserve to die because of others in their kind killed without mercy?" She crossed her arms.

message 43: by XXK (new)

XXK Ravel stared at her, calmly. "They're all the same," he said quietly and walked away.

message 44: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"I think you misunderstood our ways, Ravel." A voice came from behind her, who was her father.

message 45: by XXK (new)

XXK "No sir, if anything I'm understanding it better. It's you people who are misunderstanding."

message 46: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

"I'm gonna have a talk to your parents about your behaviour and they're going to have to take your back to rehab." He crossed his arms and used magic to push Ravel to the ground.
"Dad? What are doing here?" Cassie kneeled down to Ravel trying to help him up.
She saw Ravel flinch when he heard her father talk about rehab.
"Dad? What's rehab?" She looked up to her father, who looked like he was disappointed by Ravel.
"Rehab is where young punks like him, who have been corrupted by the power of a hunter and loses their way, thinking all evil creatures should be condemed to death, have to go back and start their training again and there are people who will straighten them out." He explained, still glaring at Ravel.

message 47: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Imagine, if he did and got a brighter personality and she went out with Scott and then he goes back to his old ways? Imagine what would happen. Hehe.))

message 48: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Haha, that would be cool. Should he?))

Ravel glared Cassies dad. "Good luck contacting them," he muttered so that Cassie wouldn't hear. "They're dead."

message 49: by Khione , The Head MOD Alpha! (new)

((Well he's your character, so it's up to you.))
"Who's your guardian?" He asked and Cassie raised her eyebrows.
"I'm so sorry." Cassie turned to him and apolgised.
"Cassie, get away from him." Her father ordered her.

message 50: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Maybe?))

Ravel stood up and shrugged on his backpack. He ignored them both and started to walk away.

« previous 1 3