Pakistani Readers discussion

16 views
Random > New Years resolution

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's so close to the new year and its that time when we start thinking of what we aim to do and achieve in the coming year.

So has anyone thought of any resolutions yet?


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy new year all :)


message 3: by Faheem (new)

Faheem  (faheeem) | 1596 comments Mod
Happy new to you too. Finally finals are over :)
Hmm New Years resolution. i haven't thought about it yet, i'll think about it now. maybe i'll go with 720p.;)
what about you @sairah whats your New years resolution?


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oohhh lucky you. My exams start on Monday. Should really be here I guess but oh well.

Hmm I think my New Years resolution was something along the lines of study more and read less. Well that's already broken :P


message 5: by Faheem (last edited Jan 02, 2013 10:20AM) (new)

Faheem  (faheeem) | 1596 comments Mod
Yup, last two weeks were really hard, but now i am free at least for 10 days. lets hope my luck lasts a little longer, results will be announced in a week.
by the way i was looking around the page. You have done a fine job, Everything is looking much better. i appreciate your devotion and thank you for your efforts. but i think now should concentrate on your exams.n stick to your resolution.


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Good luck with the results.

Aww thanx. Hehe I'm trying my best. :) I pop in when I'm taking a break :P


message 7: by Shumaila (last edited Jan 03, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

Shumaila | 125 comments I am hoping that this year will be a happy and peaceful year for all of us.My new year resolution will be to find more time for myself and read more books. last year i was really overworked and read very few books.
Sairah good luck for ur exams:)


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope you get to read the books you want to :) and thank you ^_^


message 9: by Sohaib (new)

Sohaib | 6884 comments Sairah wrote: "Oohhh lucky you. My exams start on Monday. Should really be here I guess but oh well.

Hmm I think my New Years resolution was something along the lines of study more and read less. Well that's al..."


The best of luck @Saira :)

My new year resolution is to stop thinking too much and try to enjoy more of life without forsaking what is important and matters the most


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. Exams all finished and I'm not really in a study mood :P


message 11: by Maira (new)

Maira | 5852 comments Mod
tomarrow is my last exam :P


message 12: by Sohaib (new)

Sohaib | 6884 comments I dont have exams till June :P 3:D


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

@Maira good luck :)

@Sohaib. Lol lucky you.


message 14: by Komal (new)

Komal (k0k0) | 219 comments Pass all my medical exams. ;__;


message 15: by Maira (new)

Maira | 5852 comments Mod
Komal wrote: "Pass all my medical exams. ;__;"

congrats. at last you are free, you had a long exam filled month.


message 16: by Komal (new)

Komal (k0k0) | 219 comments Mairaaaaa! I'm not even halfway through... sigh.


message 17: by Maira (new)

Maira | 5852 comments Mod
Komal wrote: "Mairaaaaa! I'm not even halfway through... sigh."

oh god!
mine started and finished and you are still half way through!
don't worry you stick with us and relax. you would get through them in one piece :)


message 18: by Komal (new)

Komal (k0k0) | 219 comments Sigh, I hope so, insha Allah. Thanks for the motivation. =)


message 19: by Sohaib (new)

Sohaib | 6884 comments Maira wrote: "Komal wrote: "Mairaaaaa! I'm not even halfway through... sigh."

oh god!
mine started and finished and you are still half way through!
don't worry you stick with us and relax. you would get throug..."


@Maira you a medical student??

@Komal can symphatise with you .. My sis is a doctor and I know what its exams entail :(


message 20: by Maira (new)

Maira | 5852 comments Mod
Sohaib wrote: "Maira wrote: "Komal wrote: "Mairaaaaa! I'm not even halfway through... sigh."

oh god!
mine started and finished and you are still half way through!
don't worry you stick with us and relax. you wo..."


nope iam a eng literature studient. but i studied pre medical


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

@komal. Congrats and good luck for the rest of your exams :)


message 22: by Sohaib (new)

Sohaib | 6884 comments Maira wrote: "Sohaib wrote: "Maira wrote: "Komal wrote: "Mairaaaaa! I'm not even halfway through... sigh."

oh god!
mine started and finished and you are still half way through!
don't worry you stick with us an..."


@Maira Than you have no idea what hell breaks lose in Medical colleges :( right or wrong Komal?? :(:P

But totally agree with your suggestion to Maira :)


message 23: by Komal (new)

Komal (k0k0) | 219 comments @Sohaib
Yeah, they're a downright crick in the neck.

@Sairah
Thankyou! And you're doing a pretty cool job with this group. =)


message 24: by Sohaib (new)

Sohaib | 6884 comments Komal wrote: "@Sohaib
Yeah, they're a downright crick in the neck.

@Sairah
Thankyou! And you're doing a pretty cool job with this group. =)"


Double that :)


back to top