Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Books Like??? > Viking Romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I had just noticed a friend's review for a viking romance and realized that I don't think I've ever read one.

Does anyone know of a good one to try out?

message 2: by NayNay (new)

NayNay The Viking's Sacrifice by Julia Knight The Highlander's Reward (Stolen Bride, #1) by Eliza Knight The Warrior's Game by Denise Domning The Warrior's Wife by Denise Domning

GOOD LUCK!!

message 3: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I haven't read one in a long time, but when I was younger my favorite one was:

Lord of Hawkfell Island (Viking #2) by Catherine Coulter Lord of Raven's Peak (Viking, #3) by Catherine Coulter Lord of Falcon Ridge (Viking #4) by Catherine Coulter

And I just realized there's a prequel to those that I didn't read, lmao. Season of the Sun (Viking, #1) by Catherine Coulter

message 4: by Brunhilde (new)

Brunhilde I recommend Heather Graham.
Golden Surrender
Viking' Woman
Lord of the Wolves
There was real plot and character development. Believable Alpha Male. My only reservation is that I did read them before I had developed a more discriminating pallet.
If you decide to read them. I would love to know what you think.

message 5: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) Angie has some recs, let me see if I can find them.

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorimcd) | 139 comments Melissa Mayhue's Warrior series (Warrior's Redemption and Warrior Reborn) is both Scottish and Viking - the hero has Viking blood, and there are a lot of references to the Norse gods/mythology. I really enjoyed those books.

Also, Johanna Lindsey's Fires of Winter and Until Forever.

I know there are a lot more, but I haven't marked them all as Viking...