Riverview discussion

Apartments > Apartment 302: Kalla Munch

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Have fun!

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Thank you!!:D

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) ((No problem. Cute bedroom! :D))

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Thanks!XD))

message 6: by Daphne, The Awesome Mod (new)

Daphne Delacroix | 301 comments Mod
((Seriously HAWT kitchen+living room!))

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ahaa thanks:)))

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla waid by the phone she was going insane over if she was going to be signed or not.

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) One of Gene's assistants walked up to Kalla's door and knocked. As she waited she tightened her ponytail and straightened her green sundress.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kall jumped off the couch with the sudden sound, she fiexed her hair and straightened her shirt, she walked to her door and smiled brightly "Helllllo."

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Hi Kalla," She replied and smiled at Kalla. After Kalla invited her in, she walked in and sat down at the dinner table. "So, here is your contract for the Ford Modeling Agency. Yes, you were accepted," she explained laying it out on the table. "So you'll just have to sign here, here, here and here. Your guardian or parent has to sign here, here, here, and here to have their approval and all. Once you have it all signed and everything, please come drop it off as soon as possible. I think Gene might just have a little assignment for you already," she smiled at Kalla. "Any questions?"

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla had a permenant smile one and she squealed "I was really accepted oh my god!" she said hugging the assistant then pulled away "So sorry, but it'll get these documnts to your office as soon as possible, thank you so much!"

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) "Haha, yes you did. Just don't take too long," she replied with a smile on her face. "I've got to go now. See you at the office when you can!" She left the room and headed back to work.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla closed the door and jumped around holding the contract to her chest. She needed to get her dad to sign it. She waited for a few hours since her dad worked late. She had already signed all the places where here signiture was needed. It was after 2am when her dad came, she made him sign and decided that in the morning she would bring it to the office.