dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane dived in, wearing a black and white bikini

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, 'You have to follow me everywhere?'

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked and started doing some laps.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

After her 7th, she stopped 'Thanks' she panted, 'Trying to get a good stamina' she smiled

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, 'Just in case' she saw him swimming to her, 'Thanks..I guess' she slowly swam away until she was close to a wall.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, 'How should I know?' she said flatly, looking at the sky

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, 'Sorry to hear that...I've never felt love in my life not even with my family'

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She stared at him, and looked away, 'Listen..you seem like a good guy but..we've just met and-' she wanted to get out of the pool but she didn't stand a chance against him

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip and splashed water in her face, 'Wake the hell up, Jane' she muttered

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, 'I can see that now' she said sarcastically. Sighing, she started doing laps again

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She tumble-turned when she finished a lap then stopped, 'Again..thanks' she smirked

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, 'Yours is priceless..' she joked then ran a hand through her hair, 'Who is the other person you've got to protect?' she asked

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, All for the girls..why did I believe him? she thought then smiled, 'Thanks for telling me'

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him shocked, 'What?!' she got out of the pool angrily and grabbed a towel and her stuff. 'Freaking weirdo' she mumbled as she wrapped the towel around her and walked off.