Las Vegas discussion

Places: > Dance Club:

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites)

message 2: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cote sat by the packed bar, drinking his second glass of wine. He ha a book in his hands. He had only come to see what stupid things people would do since he wasn't one to participate in lively activities such as facing or having what most people his age called "fun". He was on a business trip and his co workers had dragged him there.

message 3: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Hearts walked into the club. She wore tight black bands and a gold flecked bustier with matching gold heels. The people who knew who she was were smart enough to make a path for her. She headed towards the bar, two big men in suits followed her, but kept a respectful distance from her.

message 4: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cote looked up to see the intimidating girl walking to the chair next to him. He paid her no attention, he had no time to waste on her. She was most likely a spoiled brat, he thought to himself then returned to reading War & Peace for the third time. He first read it for fun when he was eight, everyone was amazed.

message 5: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Wow, talk about some light reading." Hearts said, her eyes scanning the book.

message 6: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Core regarded her with cool eyes, shimmering with annoyance but said nothing. He was almost through with the book and wanted no distractions. Especially not from some stranger.

message 7: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Why the hell are you reading a book in Vegas , at a dance club" Hearts asked him, obviously not taking his hint.

message 8: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Why aren't you minding your own business? Curiosity killed the cat." Cote retorted bleakly. He turned the page in his book, not bothering to look up o address her.

message 9: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "If curiosity killed the cat, I would of been dead a very long time ago." Hearts said, smirking a bit.

message 10: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Is there a reason you're disturbing me?" Cote cut to the chase, his eyes meeting hers with a deadly 'grip' and refusing to let go. He was extremely handsome and even more so in his jeans, dress shirt with two bottoms undone, revealing his chest, and a black tie.

message 11: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) (((view spoiler)))

"I was just wondering who the loner was with the book, obviously you're no fun." Hearts pouts.

message 12: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) (view spoiler)

"Guess not, have a nice night" Cote said quickly just as an amazing song came on and everyone rushed to the dance floor. He himself couldn't help but tap his song to the foot.

message 13: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) (((view spoiler)))

"trust me, I will, enjoy your reading." Hearts winked at him before going to the dance floor, her guards followed her.

message 14: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) As she was about to leave a very drunk guy slammed into her, knocking her onto Cote's lap. He kept walking like nothing happened. "Lemme get a beer" he slurred at the bartender. "Are you alright?" Cote asked

message 15: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) The guards automatically grabbed the guy and pulled him out of the club, throwing him out onto the street.
"Yeah I'm fine." Hearts said pushing fallen hair out of her face.

message 16: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cote helped her to her feet, being uncharacteristically kind for some unknown reason. He put down his book, which he'd just finished, so that she had his full attention.

message 17: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I'm so sick of drunk men crashing into me." hearts complained.

message 18: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "That happens often?" Cote let out a snicker, the corners of his lips twitching into and almost almost smile.

message 19: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I'm like five feet tall, I tend to be trampled often." Hearts said, huffing out a breath.

message 20: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cote rolled his eyes and sat back down, tapping his foot with nothing to do since his book was finished. He wanted to dance but had no partner

message 21: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "So, you're in Vegas...in a club...and you were reading a book. I need this explained to me." Hearts said.

message 22: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) ((It that wa sme I would have walked over to him, hit him with the book, thrown it away, then walked away like nothing happened))

"I like reading and dancing isn't my forte. My co workers dragged me here" Cote explained rather than flipping her off

message 23: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) (I would of paid to see that)

"Co-workers? What do you do for a living?" Hearts asked him, sitting on a stool

message 24: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Professor at Yale University" Cote said proudly, "after getting my masters degree a few years ago I started teaching there

message 25: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "A teacher?" Hearts repeated, This guy is way to hot to be a teacher.

message 26: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Yeah, I'm young I know. It's cuz I breezed by school in a flash" Cote shrugged. He got that all the time.

message 27: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I never went to college." Hearts said a bit sheepishly.

message 28: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "You should. It's pretty intresting." Cote sighed. He look at the dance floor and couldn't help but "dance" in the chair a little

message 29: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Let's just say my job doesn't exactly need a college eduction." Hearts said.

message 30: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "And what's that?" Cote asked, intrigued to hear about one think that could make you rich enough to have personal security but without going to college

message 31: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I just have friends in high places." Because my uncle owns most of Vegas and I help him run this town she wanted to say but she didn't .

message 32: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cote nodded as a tall girl high height, considering she was in heels, walked up to him "Hey cutie" she said softly, "wanna dance?" She asked him. He had long blonde hair and a short yet cute dress

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Cutie? (view spoiler) hahahaha))

message 34: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "He's been dancing in his seat for the last ten minutes." Hearts said smirking, "So, Yes he does want to dance"

message 35: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) ((LFMAO! Seriously????))

Cote rolled his eyes at her but allowed the the beautiful girl to pull him out of his seat. Cote was an alright dancer but the girl was intrested in dancing as she was groping him but she kept it at a minimum

message 36: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Whaaaat?! You said Cutie and thats the first thing that popped into my head.))

Hearts smirked at she watched the college professor get groped by the girl. She realized she had never gotten his name.

message 37: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) ((I forgot about those! So I'm using it to flirt and you think of baby oranges?))

When the song ended the girl kissed him and he didn't resist, neither did he encourage her but he softly kiss her back. The girl whispered something to him but he shook his head, gave her another kiss then pulled her deeper into the crowd

message 38: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((YUPPP!! I didn't get any sleep last night and my mind is a little fuzzy.))

Hearts wanted to throw up watching them. She wasn't one to be jealous so she hopped off the bar stool and walked up to where the DJ was playing and started flirting and helping him with the music.

message 39: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) ((As alway Kay, as always))

Cote returned to his seat after walking the girl to her car. She was scared that her boyfriend, who she just dumped, would follow her. With Cote around, he didn't of course. He was surprised to see that the girl was gone but only shrugged.

message 40: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((I know It's a recurring problem.))

Hearts skipped down the stage and went to the bar to get her drink.

message 41: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "What's your name anyway?" Cote asked her, he held a glass of red wine in his hands like a sir. He smiled at her for the first time, making him took even hotter

message 42: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Hearts." That wasn't her real name, but had gone by it for the last ten years.

message 43: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cote raised an eyebrow at her but shrugged "Nice to meet you Hearts" he held out his hand to her, meeting her gaze

message 44: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "What's your name?" Hearts asked him.

message 45: by iomai (last edited Jan 01, 2013 01:23AM) (new)

iomai (irun) Cote nodded toward the man then turned back to Hearts "it's Cote, C-O-T-E" he spelled it out for her slowly

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in wearing a her usual black dress with tights and combat boots instead of heels

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked to the bar and ordered a shot of vodka

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around, smiling at the atmosphere

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Al 'Sup' she said

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2013 03:45AM) (new)

She smiled at Al 'Jane Black..nice to meet you'

« previous 1