The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Quidditch > Team Sign-up

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (last edited Feb 17, 2013 10:07AM) (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
Once your character has been Sorted, you have the choice to join the House Quidditch team. Please post your character's name, House, and wanted position. We will have no games until all positions are filled.

Commentator: Will Blue

RAVENCLAW:
Seeker: Clary Muse Team Captain
Chaser #1: Ash Oakwood
Chaser #2: Thalia Snow
Chaser #3:
Beater #1: Cassandra Pollux
Beater #2:
Keeper: Tessa Giordano

HUFFLEPUFF:
Seeker: Clarisse Keenan Team Captain
Chaser #1:
Chaser #2:
Chaser #3
Beater #1:
Beater #2:
Keeper:

SLYTHERIN:
Seeker: Rae Ling Team Captain
Chaser #1: Honey Entarla
Chaser #2:
Chaser #3:
Beater #1: Mathias Keenan
Beater #2:
Keeper: Rosaline Quinn

GRYFFINDOR:
Seeker: Ginger Oakwood
Chaser #1: Derek Holmes
Chaser #2: Brianna Zeller Team Captain
Chaser #3: Gemini Jones
Beater #1: Linkin Piper
Beater #2: *Reserved*
Keeper: Jared Jones

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary Muse
Ravenclaw
Seeker

message 3: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse Eliza Keenan
Hufflepuff
Chaser

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Isa Baldwin
Gryffindor
Seeker

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger Rose Oakwood
Gryffindor
Seeker

message 6: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Xhorxhia and Ginger/Faith, if you both really want to be Gryffindor's seeker, we can soon hold a seeker tryout/competition.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright.

message 8: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ok. :)

message 9: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Tell me when you're both online, and I can start the topic.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm online now, I think Ginger is too.

message 11: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Ok, let me check.

message 12: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Yeah, she is...Ginger?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rae Ling
Slytherin
Seeker and Captain

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jared Jones
House: Gryffindor
Position: Keeper

message 15: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

And Xhorxhia, if Ginger doesn't log on in the next week or so, you can be the Seeker.

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek Holmes
Gryffindor
Seeker, or if that's taken, Chaser

message 17: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Alexandra wrote: "Derek Holmes
Gryffindor
Seeker, or if that's taken, Chaser"

Yeah, the Seeker position is on hold right now.

message 18: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I'm here. Hello! :)

message 19: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Ginger wrote: "I'm here. Hello! :)"

Yay! We'll just wait for Xhroxhia then...

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Haha ok. :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

William (Will) Blue
Haven't done sorting yet.
Can he be commentator?

message 22: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jan 13, 2013 04:05PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris K Loewe
Slytherin
Chaser

message 23: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

- -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "William (Will) Blue
Haven't done sorting yet.
Can he be commentator?"

I would love to have a commentator! But sorry, you have to be Sorted before you can :(. I'll reserve the spot for you, though.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool :)

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Who's the Gryffindor team captain?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think we have one yet. Could I reserve Gryffindor Chaser, and if possible, Captain? I'm working on my Charlie but haven't posted her yet.", and I want to confirm her position on the team before I finish her profile.

message 27: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Ok.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 29: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) When was the last time Xhorxia was on? I haven't heard of her for a while.

message 30: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) What makes it so they're team captain? Cause I volunteer! :)

message 31: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Ginger wrote: "When was the last time Xhorxia was on? I haven't heard of her for a while."

Xhorxia is not a group member anymore, so I guess the Gryffindor seeker position is no longer....ummm...how to put this...basically, Ginger could have the position, if she's the only one that wants it now!

message 32: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Sarah wrote: "Ginger wrote: "When was the last time Xhorxia was on? I haven't heard of her for a while."

Xhorxia is not a group member anymore, so I guess the Gryffindor seeker position is no longer....ummm...h..."

Really? Okay, Ginger's Seeker then.

message 33: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Ginger wrote: "What makes it so they're team captain? Cause I volunteer! :)"

It's just kind of a volunteer thing, since we don't have many members yet. Since Asmaa asked first though, she's the captain. Sorry.

message 34: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Sofie wrote: "Ginger wrote: "What makes it so they're team captain? Cause I volunteer! :)"

It's just kind of a volunteer thing, since we don't have many members yet. Since Asmaa asked first though, she's the c..."

Makes sense, and I soooo hope I am right about Xhorxia, I'm pretty positive! Her name wasn't on the members lists...unless she changed her name and the member list does not update those things...I hope that's not the case though....not that I don't want Xhorxia to be in the group! But if I made her character loose the seeker position, I hope I was right that she is not in the group anymore!

message 35: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Sarah wrote: "Sofie wrote: "Ginger wrote: "What makes it so they're team captain? Cause I volunteer! :)"

It's just kind of a volunteer thing, since we don't have many members yet. Since Asmaa asked first thoug..."

I think you are. Xhorhxia is one of my friends on GR, and her name wasn't in the 'Friends in this group' thing at the bottom of the page.

message 36: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Okay, good! I was almost kind of freaking out...

message 37: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Sarah wrote: "Okay, good! I was almost kind of freaking out..."

And even if she is and she just changed her name, I'll put the position back on hold.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

There Will's sorted now, he's in Gryffindor, so could you put him up as commentator? Thanks!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Could you remove Aeris from her position as a Chaser in Slytherin?

message 40: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

- -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "There Will's sorted now, he's in Gryffindor, so could you put him up as commentator? Thanks!"

Sure.

message 41: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "Could you remove Aeris from her position as a Chaser in Slytherin?"

Okay.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

★Sofie★ wrote: "- -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "There Will's sorted now, he's in Gryffindor, so could you put him up as commentator? Thanks!"

Sure."

:)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna Persephone Zeller
Gryffindor
Captain & Chaser

message 45: by Ayah (new)

Ayah (shadowkisss1958) Honey Entarla
Slytherin
Chaser

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofie?

message 47: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

- -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "Sofie?"

Yep, sorry, haven't checked here for a WHILE. You said you were making a character named Charlie, so I saved the spot for her, not sure if I saw her posted or not....so, do you want to keep the spot, give it up...?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, sorry, stupid auto correct. I meant to write charrie not Charlie. Yeah, so I wanted Brianna to have that position.

message 49: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

- -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "Oh, sorry, stupid auto correct. I meant to write charrie not Charlie. Yeah, so I wanted Brianna to have that position."

Oh, haha. Alright!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol thanks! I hadn't even noticed if written Charlie until now XD

« previous 1 3