The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) The Reptile Room discussion

how great was this!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle Dror i really enjoyed the uncle in this book. he was a nice, caring man. but he was also the kind of man that doesnt believe children.

Kimberly yes but in realization this is what society is like. adults do not listen to kids very often and that is the main reason we have the kind of kids we do in this world

message 3: by Kc (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kc So, the moral of the story is:
Adults should take kids more seriously.

Candice I totally agree

message 5: by Bre (new) - rated it 1 star

Bre yes

Laszlo Yep. I loved this book for how violet solved the murder. It is probably my favorite one.

Mary i became obsessed with this series in middle school. haha but the one with leeches really disturbed me.

Laszlo That one was ok, but a little depressing.

Emma i hate the part when uncle Monty dies. i have to say that he was the best "parent" of all of the ones that they have had

Caitlin Clowers I agree with you guys. Beesides the one with the leeches, the mill one is also very disturbing. In the end, you would think that Mr. Poe would finally believe the Baudilaires about Count Olaf though.

Kiyomi Sanders Amazing. But also the most heart-wrenching that I have read so far... because Uncle Monty was such a high point for them. They got so close to bliss and security. I am still so upset that he is dead.

Nikola_TimeLordy_Potterhead Why doesn't anyone listen to children??!!! AAGGHHH!!

Amanda Litwin I love lemony snickit

Tessa Kc wrote: "So, the moral of the story is:
Adults should take kids more seriously."

The moral of all Lemony Snicket books is: Don't trust people who don't like to read.

message 15: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S I really love this book. This is such a unique story and sereis i have read all of them and i reaalllly love the books

message 16: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S Emma wrote: "i hate the part when uncle Monty dies. i have to say that he was the best "parent" of all of the ones that they have had"
I know its so sad.........

message 17: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S Kc wrote: "So, the moral of the story is:
Adults should take kids more seriously."

Yeah i agree uncle monty would not have died if he had listened to the siblings

message 18: by Noor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor It was such a good book one of my favourites in the series so far and honestly I love the uncle he’s so nice and caring and I was heartbroken when he died and so were the children also who else is so annoyed with mr.poe

🙋🏻‍♀️
AKA : me