Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > DELETED.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesterday I drove to the park to meet my best friend, Sydney,to go for a run.

message 2: by Rosey (new)

Rosey | 10 comments Sydney didn't show up instead my close friend Sam did.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sam was skipping rocks by the pond.

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (evtoki) | 109 comments Then, Sam fell and I ran to help.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Lovelace (Bookaddict559) | 25 comments "Help! Help! Somebody, please, I need help!"

message 6: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments She dove in elegantly and swiftly as though she had done the same thing millions of times before.

message 7: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments But all I could do was watch as she glided through the water to save Sam, she would be his saviour and not me.

message 8: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments My mind was clouded with thoughts of what to do right there and then.

message 9: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Swallowing my nerves and steeling against my insecurities, I rushed over to make sure they were both okay.

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments When I got to Sam's side, it was as if he only had eyes for the girl-I was invisible to him.

message 11: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Instead I just dropped my head, embarrased.

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments Sam blinked, finally seeming to notice my existence.

message 13: by Taylor (new)

Taylor my face turned slightly red, and I looked around avoiding eye contact

message 14: by Taylor (new)

Taylor unfortunately, I was stuck here. "are you two alright?" I mumbled

message 15: by Sarra (new)

Sarra (sarrajaballah) and i didn't relly understand why i felt like that; i should be happy and thankfull toward this girl for saving my friend's life, but all i can think about is to slap her face and get her as away as i can from him.

message 16: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I glanced around, feeling uncomfortable, and unsure what to do with myself.

message 17: by Houda (new)

Houda (Houdafuq) Yet, I remained calm, seemingly indifferent but reaching my boiling point inside. "Hold your anger back dude" I thought to myself.

message 18: by Sarra (new)

Sarra (sarrajaballah) and i glanced againat Sam who still looking at the girl which was fully wet now and even more beautifull and then i saw it. a spark crossed my friend's eyes; and it hits my head that he is falling for her.

message 19: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sandrapierce) "No way", I thought, " He has just met her! He doesn't even know her name! Calm down. Breath in. Breath out" I did just that, closing my ocean blue eyes.

message 20: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments I could feel the light breeze lifting my hair, caressing it. I opened my eyes and saw both Sam and the mystery girl staring at me.

message 21: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sandrapierce) Oh my god. They probably think i'm crazy.

message 22: by Vicki (new)

Vicki "I'm fine, thanks to her", says Sam, ending the awkward silence while gazing up at the beautiful drenched girl.

message 23: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments "What's your name?" I ask the girl, my voice silently drips with frustration and anger.

message 24: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments "Oh...um...it's...uh," she glanced around clearly looking for inspiration.

message 25: by Houda (new)

Houda (Houdafuq) "That's a pretty name you have!" Sam said, showing his big yet extremely sweet grin. His eyes lit up all of a sudden like stars.

message 26: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments Honestly, how shallow could Sam be? Clearly, she made up that name. Maybe she's a crook. Or a spy. Or a boyfriend-stealing cheat (just throwing it out there).

message 27: by Houda (new)

Houda (Houdafuq) There was something peculiar about this girl who came from nowhere. It was obvious to me, but clearly not to Sam.

message 28: by Kathy (last edited Jan 22, 2013 06:15PM) (new)

Kathy | 126 comments I shudder to even think back to that dark and desolate time of my childhood.

message 29: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments Bitterly, I realize that Sam and "Willow" have resumed creepily staring at each other. Ew.

message 30: by Houda (new)

Houda (Houdafuq) "Oh Willow, nice to meet you! I'm Anna, Sam's best friend." I quickly replied, as a way to escape that awkward moment, or was it more of a way to protect my territory? Was it rather a way to say "You'd better stay away from him!" ?

message 31: by Kathy (last edited Jan 22, 2013 06:37PM) (new)

Kathy | 126 comments Willow's eyes suddenly went wide, and skittishly darted around as if she were trapped and looking for an escape.

message 32: by Makis (new)

Makis | 121 comments However, while we were exchanging glances, her brother appeared

message 33: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Aleman (tiffanyaleman) | 5 comments "Will what are you doing here?" I say with a stunned expression on my face. "Do you guys know each other?" Willow states matter of factly.

message 34: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sandrapierce) What should I do? I can't just 'hey, as a matter of fact, I have met you brother. But the circumstances weren't that good, cause well... he tried to kiss me and I kicked him in the balls?' Errmmm... nope, that will not go well at all.

message 35: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments My eyes darted all over the place while trying to avoid eye contact with the three people who stood before me. Could this get anymore awkward? I mentally kicked myself.

message 36: by Makis (new)

Makis | 121 comments "hey beautiful" he said looking at me

message 37: by Tas (new)

Tas (thewildreader) | 41 comments There were warning signs flashing in my head, heat slowly rose to my pale cheeks.

message 38: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments I rolled my eyes, "get a girlfriend already why don't you."

message 39: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments Sam cleared his throat, "is something...going on...between you two?"

message 40: by Makis (new)

Makis | 121 comments "No Sam, it's nothing" I say as quickly as I can

message 41: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments He looked at me strangely before turning back to "Willow." "Call me sometime, 'kay?" Shoot.

message 42: by Devie (new)

Devie Cruz (cruzdevie) | 7 comments But he stops me and says "Do I know you? Or have we met?"

message 43: by Kathy (last edited Jan 23, 2013 07:16PM) (new)

Kathy | 126 comments "Would you quit playing with me Will I'M NOT GOING TO, NOR WILL I EVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I shout to him with frustration.

message 44: by Makis (new)

Makis | 121 comments The moment I said that, I looked at his eyes, he was hurt

message 45: by Devie (new)

Devie Cruz (cruzdevie) | 7 comments He walked out on me, but because of my teary eye and runny nose I felt rebellious and decided to go to my favorite place.

message 46: by Makis (new)

Makis | 121 comments I fell sleep, it was a beautiful dream, there was someone there that made me so happy, and I couldnt remember who it was

message 47: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments "Hey, wake up," said a strange (and might I add very attractive) boy, gently shaking me. The sight of his biceps totally woke me up.

message 48: by Makis (new)

Makis | 121 comments I couldnt believe that i was seeing him, i think I'm still dreaming

message 49: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 126 comments Suddenly on impulse, I kiss him passionately.

message 50: by Kathy (last edited Jan 23, 2013 08:23PM) (new)

Kathy | 126 comments I searched his emerald green eyes for answers to questions I wasn't sure of yet.

« previous 1