Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2013! Yay! > McT's 50 Book Challenge: 2013

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tyler (last edited Dec 28, 2012 08:05PM) (new)

Tyler Mctaggart | 3 comments I am new to Goodreads, new to this group, and my spotty reading history would suggest that I am fairly new to "reading as a thing that people do" so a good ol' fashioned challenge might just be the ticket. I most recently finished Ender's Game, Fall of Giants, and The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt but since this is the start of the new year I will begin afresh with 1 of 50: Iron Kingdom. ...Good luck, McT...Ender's Game Fall of Giants The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt Iron Kingdom: The Rise and Downfall of Prussia, 1600-1947

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison G. (agriff22) | 540 comments it would help you keep track of your books if you number them :) Welcome to the group btw!

message 3: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Mctaggart | 3 comments 1 - Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn I don't usually read mystery or suspense novels but I quite enjoyed reading this one.

Still plugging through Iron Kingdom: The Rise and Downfall of Prussia, 1600-1947. It's good too, but for a totally different reason

message 4: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Mctaggart | 3 comments 2- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole The characters are ridiculous and the book is really good.