Fame discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) We sell coffee to people that don't need it!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys walked in and ordered something with chocolate in the title then sat down with her book and began to read.

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa walks in, her headphones blaring her father's band, My Chemical Romance. She then goes up and orders her favoirite, it's also her uncle Gerard's favorite as well. She smiles and hands them the cash and sitting down at a table.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys looked up, then her heart stopped. Was that really the daughter of her favorite bassist????Calm calm calm... ignore it.....

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa closes her eyes and feels the sound of the music, her uncle's voice taking her away. The only thing that brings her back is when she drinks the hot coffee and jumps, her tongue burning.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The manager, Bob, came up to Crys and spoke a few words to her. She rolled her eyes and nodded. Closing her book, and trashing the rest of the coffee, she went behind the counter and into the adjoining room.

((Do you think Halle would mind if I totally made something up for a partial description of the place?))

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Nope!))

Lexa looks up at the girl who just left, she was curious but she didn't get up, maybe she would later....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay, well picture a normal LA cafe... but ya know, it's Starbucks. BUT it still has got a stage! :) It is important for what I want to do.))

The lights in the building dimmed a bit, then the makeshift green curtains on the stage opened up revealing Crys, with a mic stand and electric guitar. Behind her were a few guys. They weren't really a band, all of them just needed money. Crys pursed her lips for a moment, then spoke into the mic. "Hey. I'm Sabrina, and this is the Velocity!" She tried her best to sound pumped, but it kind of failed. "We'll be performing a few covers, including some Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! Hope you guys are as excited as we are!" She nodded to the drummer and they began playing Ignorance by Paramore.

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Okay!))

Lexa hears My Chemical Romance and takes off her headphones and turns off the sound. She looks up to the stage and watches them. They were good.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 12, 2013 06:56PM) (new)

Ignorance ended, and by this time Crys (a.k.a Sabrina *rolls eyes*) was literally smiling. "Now this is a song going out to all the kids out there with malfunctions or issues, for those of you with dyed hair, tattoos, and considerably obscene piercings.... This is for you, for us, for everyone. This is for the Kids. The Kids From Yesterday..." She began singing...

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa can't help but cheer for this song.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She saw Lexa and welled up with happiness... then quickly lost it. I'll never be as good as her... f*** it. "Are they any suggestions from our audience?"

One guy yelled,"Get a life!"

She almost pulled a bird, but restrained herself.

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa stood up, "Go F*** yourself dude!" She yells at him and goes up to the stage, "You guys know Famous Last Words?" She asks.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys grinned,"Well, duh."

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "Let's hear it then!" She smiles, a cheer in her voice.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks at the bassist, and they begin playing.

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa sits down in front of the stage and smiles at them, they were great. They could go places. ((You should make the guy go up to Lexa.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Made Bandit!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't have an actual charrie for him O.o))

She moved around the stage during this one, exciting the crowd a bit more. Her hair fell from her bun, framing her face.

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((YAY!!!! And so? He'll just be a side guy.))

Lexa applauds with a loud whoop

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay Sammieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Heh. So, you guys mind if I just sort of hop in when I see a chance?))

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Do it!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmm... okay.))

The Velocity played a few more songs, then quickly exited the stage. Crys put her red maroon jacket back on and walked back to her original seat in the building and began reading again. The bassist, ... umm.... Steve(?), walked up to Lexa. "Hey."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. I might just have Bandit slide in and get a coffee... Spot them and say hi...? That is, they are actually at Starbucks?))

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((I was thinking the dude that said to get a life. But the bassist works too!!!!))

She looks up at him, "Hey."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Any chance that Bandit knows Crys? ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohh.... oops. haha))

"You're Lexa, right? From that one band."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Probably not... she is kind of a loner...))

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa nods, "Yah, Killerz." ((Just barily named it!))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can they meet then.?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool.))

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((*Pulls Bandit in room* SAM! You know Liz and I don't care.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure!))

"That's what I thought." He smirked and stepped closer. "Ya know, I was thinking... maybe you'd like to go out sometime?" Steve's hand reached her waist...

((He's kind of a creep...))

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa took his hand off of her, "Yah, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Daddy would kill you." She says with a smirk. ((We all know Mikey would.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh yaXD))

"Daddy?" He looked partially disgusted.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. Hehe. Coming...))

Bandit walked into the place, in desperate need for a coffee and conversation. She picks up a peppermint mocha and slides into a seat across from a girl. Bandit says, in an awkwardly friendly voice, "Hello."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys looked up from her book. "H-hi."

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((XD We love ya chicka!!!!))

"Yah, Daddy. You know? Mikey Fuckin' Way?" She says getting agrivated.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Bandit does a small wave and takes a sip of her coffee, looking around, spotting Lexa and making a mental note to say hi later. Then her attention shifts back to the girl. "Hey. Whatcha reading?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes widened. "Oh shit. You're his daughter?!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She cleared her throat. "C-catcher in the Rye." I am speaking to F***ing Gerard Way's DAUGHTER! Holy f***!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Bandit looks confused for a second, then asks, erring on caution, "Gerard is my dad, is that who you're thinking of?"

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) She smirks, "Yah, I am."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops. Delete my lastcokmmme r!!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Bandit smiles, "Nice, that's a good one." She casually leans back and takes a sip of her drink, knowing that this conversation was a little wierd, but this girl seemed nice and she needed a girl friend right now.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry - the he is speaking to Lexa, the she is speaking to Bandit... Clarify things?))

Steve the Bassist backed up.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes. Just delete my comment before and look at the one I just did.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, umm, my name is, uhh... Sabrina." Crys told her most popular psuedonym, well the one she used here at Starbucks anyways.

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa smirks a bit, "Yah." She then leans on a table and sees her cousin, "LOOK WHO'S OUTA THE BASEMENT!" It was an old joke between them. They were always practicing in the basement.

« previous 1 3