Fame discussion

Places Around the City > The Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) ...

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus walked down the street, her hood pulled fully over her head as she walked. She was in no mood to be photographed today. She had been walking down back alleys all day just to avoid people. She found an alley that led to a busier street and leaned up against the wall. To any passerby she would simply look like a person hanging out.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys walked down an alley then leaned against a wall. How was she going to pay the rent now?! Her room mate would definitely kick her out. Oh, there was a text from her now.... And sure enough, Jenny had heard about the Starbucks innocent. Well, shit.

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa gets outside with Bandit, "Crys....?" She calls out.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She froze... But they wouldn't come down the dar alley. Why would they.

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa looks around and starts walking, dragging Bandit behind her. "Crys! Come on. I'm sorry!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

How was it her fault? She was the one that punched the guy! She turned away and began making her way down the alley, shoes echoing on the pavement.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa runs to where the echos were and sees her, "Crys!" She runs to her, Bandit follows.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys heard Lexa coming down the alley. "Stop. Just stop right there."

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa stops, "I gotta make it up to you...." Lexa says.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean make it up to me? That one gig doesn't matter. I've got plenty others. Trust me, I'm better off." She didn't blink so her eyes would stay try and tears wouldn't come.

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) She looks at her, "Don't lie to me. It's not okay. It's not okay, it's not okay, it's not o-fucking-kay."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh god.. Don't use that sweet talk on me...))

"You want honesty?" Crys raised an eyebrow.

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((XP))

"That's all I had to say." She says. ((Oh God....))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I need to remind myself to breathe))

"That was the job I depended on. I just got kicked out of my apartment. I have ZERO skills for the work force, so right now I am screwed. And it is in no way your fault. It's mine for not keeping my fucking temper capped." She folded her arms over her chest. "I didn't even own that guitar in there. My name isn't fucking Sabrina, as you know. It is Crystal fucking Malone, also known as Crys.... You really don't want to know me Lexa, I only bring trouble."

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Me too!))

Lexa looks at her, "Do you know who you're talking to? I'm nothing but trouble."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"But at least you have a living. And your dad can support you. I don't have talent like you do, and I can't instantly make it onto the charts like you can." She turned back and started walking down the alley again.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa then says, "Why don't you stay with us?!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys froze. "What?"

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "Do you wanna come stay at the Way house?" Lexa asks again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-I couldn't do that."

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "Why not?" Lexa asks. ((I'm close to tears.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Same... Do you know how hard that rejection was for me to type?!))

"B-because. I am some girl that you met at a Starbucks. I am a stranger. Who goes around inviting strangers to go live with them?!" She tried to sound confident, but it was a subconsciously weak attempt.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Yah. XP I'm just stressed and made up my mind about something.))

Lexa nods, "But I got you fired."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((And that was???))

"No! I got me fired! I punched the guy! This would have happened sooner or later. I guess it just happened sooner. "

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((I'ma be part tiger next year!))

Lexa sighed, "But if I didn't egg him on...."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((You comin to I.F????))

"Just shut up!" She took a few deep breaths. "It wasn't your fault."

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((For first hour.))

Lexa shuts her mouth.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Eep!! I might see you then!))

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just... I don't want to feel like some sort of charity case."

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((haha, hope so!))

Lexa nods, "Okay." She shrugs, "Well, if you need some place to stay, here's my digits." She says handing her a piece of paper.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She stared at the paper for a moment then took it, stuffing it into her pocket. "Thanks."

((Idear! Yay))

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((XD))

Lexa nods, "Always avalable. Unless, you know, I'm at a concert."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys kind of chuckled, kind of. "Right. So, I might see you around. Bye, I guess."

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa gives a half wave, "See ya."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

............. Gone now? Alright!
Hours later ~

Crys sat in that same alley, leaning up against the brick. It was getting dark, but her roommate had locked her out so she couldn't go home...

There was a rustling sound down the alley.

"Hello?!" She called out

"Hiya." It was Steve. Eewww....

She pulled out pepper spray. "Back off."

He continued towards her, a knife in hand. "You were the only chance I had at becoming famous."

Her eyes widened. "Steve..."

Steve's adm swung out, but instead of cutting the aimed place, it cut her wrist.

"Fuck! Steve stop!" He kept coming. She pressed the button on the spray and he began yelling and coughing.

Crys ran. First, two blocks down the street, then cuttin through an alley, then another block. She stopped to breathe and she looked down at her wrist. Blood had soaked her jacket sleeve. Crys would be unconscious before she could walk to the hospital, she knew that... Her cellphone was pulled out of her pocket and she dialed Lexa's #.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa checked her phone, she was shocked and jumped in her car and sped down to where Crys was.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She had taken off her jacket and was using it as a cloth to keep pressure on her arm as she sat by the curb.

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa runs over to her, "Oh my God. Are you arlight? What happened?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nothing. I-I just need it bandaged, that's all."

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa looks at her wrist, "Bull." She then tugs her up by her good arm, "We're getting you outa here."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She pursed her lips, but followed Lexa.

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa loaded her in the car, Bandit asleep in the back.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You brought Bandit?" She whispered.

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "I never really leave her." Lexa says.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. Crys moved her jacket so she could see the cut. She cringed and put it back in place with pressure.

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa then sped to the hospital.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

When she saw the large building, she tensed. "Wait... Can't we just go to your house, bandage it and be done?"

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa looks at her, sighing, "Yes."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hospitals really aren't as sanitary as you think, you know."

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "Germafob?"

« previous 1 3