Jeepers Creepers RP discussion

Outside the Town > Corn Fields

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 111 comments Mod
Where the Creeper will sometimes hide as a scarecrow.

message 2: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Dec 28, 2012 09:33PM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((Ok (: Sweet))

Amile walked through the feilds, collecting corn for dinner.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

₵î௹៛ ❤ my first bf ❤ wrote: "((ok i can make one))"

((sure))

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments Creeper stood still like a scarecrow as he watched for passerbys

message 5: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Dec 28, 2012 09:49PM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Amile walked closer the her scarecrows without realising, she picked only fresh and ready corn. "Parfait" she smiled loading another into her basket "Bonjure monsieur épouvantail (scarecrow)"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Finished picking corn she smiled "au revoir épouvantail". She walked back to the Fox house with a skip in her step

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments The creeper watched the girl walk away from the corner of his eye with interest.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((mwhahaha how pedophilic (spelling) haha))

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments The Creeper waited a few more seconds then followed after the girl silently.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((oooohhhhh i like))

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments The creeper stopped behind a group of cornstalks that gave him the perfect view of the home and barn.

message 13: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Hello Amile!" Rose smiled and waved at her friend.
((is it okay for them to be friends?))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((yea sure)) "Rose, 'ello" she smiled and waved to her friend "'ow are 'ou?" (She is french)

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments The creeper moved from his hiding spot to another group of cornstalks that were closer.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Amile heard a rustle in the corn feilds, she tossed her head o the noise and narrowed her eyes and tried to see anything in the corn. Turning her atterntion back towards Rose.

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments The creeper allowed the cornstalks to shield him from being seen.

message 18: by Meenu (last edited Jan 02, 2013 01:19AM) (new)

Meenu Rose to Amile." Great. But that was a long walk ," She wiped the sweat away from her brow."How about you?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "bien, just putting out le rubbish" she smiled "did 'ou 'ear zat?"

message 20: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "What about?" The sun was glaring down and Rose thought sge saw something. Waving it away as her imagination, she lookedd at Amile.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "In ze bush, must 'ave ebeen a crow, oui... xat is what Ii see" she laughed

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Amile began to walk away out of impulse... she walked and walked. Out of sight, she walked away.

((thats my way of saying I'll be back in three weeks, and I wont be on... if I am, it wont be for long

enjoy RPing xx))

message 23: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((okay:) ))
Rose eatched Amile go and then she geaded back to her house.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

((the creeper wouldn't do that. it would just stand there staring))

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 15 comments The Creeper stood straight like a scarecrow and stared straight ahead to one of the windows where the family was talking.