The Book Trade discussion

Offered Books > Books for trade

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan- Nothing Better Than a Book (last edited Jan 26, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Morgan- Nothing Better Than a Book I have the following available to trade:

Speechless by Hannah Harrington (ARC)
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz (PB, used)
Call of the Sea by Rebecca Hart (PB, comes with signed bookmark and sticker)
Gravediggers:Mountain of Bones by Christopher Krovatin (HB)
Twined by A.L. Collins (PB, comes with signed bookmark and postcard)
Fruit of My Spirit by Deanna Nowadnick (PB)
Flabbergasted by Ray Blackston (PB)
Diving In by Kate Can (PB, used)
Something Borrowed by Catherine Hapka (PB, used)
The Prince Charming List by Kathryn Springer (PB, used)
Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker (PB, used)
The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist (ARC)

Here is a link to my wish list, but I am open to other suggestions!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 3: by Adam (new)

Adam Light (goodreadscomadamlight) | 3 comments Hey, everyone. Just got invited to this group. Thanks! I have lots of books sitting on my shelves, anyone who is interested, I can check to see if I have what you're looking for! I am a huge horror book fan, always on the lookout for Ketchum, Lansdale and Laymon, just to name a few.

message 4: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Moyer (catwoman56) | 1 comments hi all.. thanks for the invite to join this group. I am currently in the process of going through the 2000+ books that I've collected over the years and looking for homes for many of them. I have a lot of vampire and regular horror, fantasy and general fiction. A lot of them are older but I always say a good book is a good book no matter when it was written. There are too many to list at once but I'll come back with a starter list and see where it goes

message 5: by Adam (new)

Adam Light (goodreadscomadamlight) | 3 comments I am going to work on a list of books I have for trading and post it here in a little bit. For now, I know I have plenty of horror. If anyone has any requests I will see if I have those individually until the list is compiled.

message 6: by Adam (new)

Adam Light (goodreadscomadamlight) | 3 comments Sounds good James. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

message 7: by S.M. (new)

S.M. Oberhansley (smober) | 17 comments Mod
Awesome! It might be a little easier to make a new topic for the books. If this one gets too long, some people might miss what's out there.

I'm glad to see this group starting to come to life! There have already been some very successful book trades. :)

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Irwin | 1 comments Most of my books are posted at Paperbackswap.com, some of my books well they can't be posted there. I own...old stuff and odd stuff. I love to look at my library small books sale for stuff. Can always bring a post-it note for something. will try and get my books together for a list, my kids rule over the bookcases now, I'm in boxes.

message 9: by Angelina (new)

Angelina Rotenhajzer (700poodles) I have two books registered on bookcrossing, and I would like to release them. If anyone is interested in those, I'll make it a controlled release, so you can receive them.
They are
A Visit From The Goon Squad
Water for Elephants
Feel free to PM me!

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana (dianaevans) | 6 comments I have Paper Towns by John Green up for trade. It's in paperback in like new condition.