The Final Test discussion

Cabins > Cabin 8: Jane and Katherine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by tara (last edited Jan 05, 2013 06:28PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jane and Tara's Cabin.
Cabin from outside front:

Cabin from Back (It's long)

Kitchen:

Bathroom:

Jane's Bedroom

Katherine's Bedroom:

Living Room:

Balcony: [image error]

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Outside of Cabin))
Katherine followed Jane, lugging her bag. Ian had left them the minute they got to the main camp part.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed 'Here we are..' She smirked and walked in the cabin

message 4: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine looked around, her gaze scanning. It was really wonderful for a cabin. Her hair was in a messy wet bun and she shivered, she needed a hot shower.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

'The bathroom is to your right and upstairs to to your left' she said as she watched her shiver

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Thanks," Katherine smiled faintly and nodded. She went inside the bathroom, going into a shower so hot it scalded her skin. She couldn't help but sing a little. Different bits of different hymns and songs. The vibration and echo was outstanding. She got out, pulling on a pair of sweats and tank top.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane cleaned her axe and sighed bored, she thought about how she was gonna beat everyone but then again, she didn't want to win at all

message 8: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Coming out, Katherine's hair was wet, already starting to curl. She smiled at Jane as she entered the living room. "You have a TV?" Katherine hadn't seen one in a long time.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the TV 'I don't use it..' She shrugged and stood up 'You can if you want' she said

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Really?" For the first time, a childlikeness came to Katherine's face. She leapt onto the couch and turned it on, holding the remote tight. The last time she had watched TV, it was with her brother... before he ran away. Her face darkened and saddened at the thought.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her 'You alright?' She asked

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine's guard went up and she replied smoothly, "Yup," and she focused on the screen, flipping through the channels.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded 'Im gonna get some fresh air' she smiled and went out of the cabin

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine raised her eyebrows. She should respect her privacy. Then again, she may be her competition. Kat bit her lip and got up slowly as well, flicking the TV off.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around the forest that surrounded the cabin, she sharpened her axe and sang 'Secrets' by OneRepublic

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine loved that song. So much.
(REALLY I DO XD I SING THAT WITH MY BFF ALL THE TIME XD))
Katherine joined in, smiling as she stared out to the woods surrounding.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its great))

She closed her eyes as she sang, then finished feeling refreshed.

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine smiled, "You have a good voice, Raylin was probably being a arse about it being flat."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her 'If I wasn't doing this I would've probably continued to sing...' She shrugged 'Dad's last wish..was that i should compete' she looked at her axe

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine was shocked that Jane told her this information. It was a competition after all. Katherine though, nodded in sympathy. "We all have choices we don't get to decide. A Fate."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

'Bet you're shocked I told you this.. Fact is that I would rather die than kill someone' she smirked shaking her head

message 22: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine laughed, "I.. I don't have a choice."
Not if she was to get the power to find her mother and brother.
There was something in Katherine's tone that showed a hint of grief and sour humor.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

'Everyone has and should have a choice' she said seriously

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Everyone but the damned," Kat replied sourly. "At least that's what my old village says." She went inside without another word, going back onto the couch.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned and got back to her axe, 'Everyone should have a choice' she muttered then something came into her mind.

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She had no clue why she said that. The painful memories came back. The brutal training from the Masters of the village. She learned too quickly and she was excited to always learn more. The pleasure of learning how to kill was frowned where she came from.
But it wasn't killing she liked, it was the grace, the art of it.

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine entered the cabin, sighing, tired and dirty.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane sat on the roof of the cabin, singing to herself

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine stilled when she heard Jane but then moved on. She needed a shower. She liked the way they sang together, something Katherine and her old best friend used to do.
She entered the shower and locked the door. She loved the acoustics in the shower as she took off her clothes and put on the shower.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She began singing, 'On my own' from Les Miserables, her mom's favorite musical

message 31: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine decided, "What the hell, I'll sing too," she laughed. She started to sing something she felt right there.

I'm waking up
To ash and dust.
I wipe my brow
and sweat my rust
I'm breathing in
the chemicals.

I'm breaking in
Then shaping up
Then checking out
On the prison bus
This is it
The apocalypse...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She stopped and listened to her

message 33: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism)

Woah,
I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones,
to make my systems go.
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age.
Woah, Woah, Radioactive, Radioactive,
Woah-o Whoa- I'm Radioactive, Radioactive.

Katherine stopped. She knew the rest to the words but she couldn't sing anymore. It choked her to think of it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She clapped and whistled

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine rolled her eyes at the ceiling at Jane but smiled. She turned off the faucet and got out, wrapping herself in a towel and dashing to her dark room, locking the door.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and looked at the sky, sighing softly

message 37: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) After Katherine got dressed she went out to the balcony, turning to see Jane up there. "Hey," she called. "Want to eat?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head, 'I'm good' she said, a bit of sadness was in her voice

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine inclined her head. "Come down and tell me what's wrong." She went inside not giving any time for Jane to protest.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned and laughed then got down walking behind Katherine

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine took out some of the cookies she got from the market and poured a glass of milk. Two actually. She slid one to jane and then sat down. "What happened in the forest?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She drank her milk, 'Ian was saying stuff about the final test and I disagreed nothing much' she looked down

message 43: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((They know him by Jev! Sorry forgot to mention that. Ian is his real name.))

"I'm sure Jev was just trying to help," Katherine said shrugging. "But he's a Master and we are Trainees. We would have different views don't you think?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned back on her chair 'I don't know...just like all my training I feel that it hasn't paid off'

message 45: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Trust me," Katherine said earnestly. "You are doing really well."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled 'Well I think I might go to training anymore'

message 47: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine laughed and smirked. "Ok fine," she laughed. "Ditch me now."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her 'I don't want to fight you or Jace or Raylin'

message 49: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I think they are postponing me till next year, for some reason, they won't give me a date," she muttered.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her shocked 'What?'

« previous 1 3 4 5 6