Axis Mundi X discussion

Docs seek gag order stopping patients' reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arminius (new)

Arminius No. I rarely see a doctor. So I would not think of reviewing him or her or even looking for a review of him or her.

You can bet that there will always be someone that dislikes a particular doctor. And it is always the upset ones that make the stink and the happy ones that don't bother.

message 2: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) Somehow that seems un-Constitutional, freedom of speech, etc. I've seen many, many, many doctors in my life and several of them I would have given a very bad review if I had known where to write it.

If a doctor asked me to sign a waiver like that, I think I would probably walk out with my twisted, bleeding, broken arm giving him the finger. Chances are, they already have demonstrated the need to have a bad review posted on them for the world to see.

message 3: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
Hi Kate, welcome to Axis.

Yeah, I have to agree with Sherrie. That sounds fishy to me. But then again, people can get away with anything until someone makes them stop.

The whole health care situation makes me quite nervous. I feel lucky to have a great doctor. Now if I could just get some health insurance.

message 4: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) Ugh, Amen to that Char!

(Welcome Kate!)