❀Back In Time❀ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainy ran into the forest. She ran and ran and ran until she was so deep in. The trees were thick, and it was very dark.
She sat against a black willow and cried.
She cried until she had no tears left, then she just sat with her head in her knees while each breath ended choppy and she coughed and coughed and coughed and coughed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane walked into the forest, he needed something to take his mind off the disaster he called life. He walked deeper into the forest, until he heard coughing and cut off breaths.
"Who's there?" he called.
"No one." He heard a voice as sweet as sugar and as soft as silk respond. He almost believed it.
He walked towards the voice, and he saw the figure leaning against the tree.
"Get lost!" she almost screamed.
Koane started walking away.
"No, don't do that!" she called after him.
He turned towards her, and she looked up, he knew she'd been crying, but she looked perfect. Perfect hair, no red blotches, and perfect makeup.
"How did you do that?" he asked.
"I'm a harpy." she said

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero sauntered into the vicinity of the forest, pulling his bow and arrow out of its holster just to have it for the sake of being able to have it ready lest something proved to be a threat to him, though at this point, he highly doubted there was much that could prove to be something capable of arousing fear from the depths of his empty void of a heart. Clearing his throat, he alighted himself under a tree and sighed contently.

message 5: by ash. (new)

ash. Nixon walked into the forest and looked at Nero. He raised his eyebrow slight and shook his head. He started to walk over to him and tripped over bush and hit his head on a rock. "Dammit!!" He said and rubbed his head and popped his body back up. "We'll that was graceful..." He said to himself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Koane asked. "I can't believe this."
"Please don't be afraid." Rainy pleaded. "I really won't hurt you."
"Why were you crying?"
"I made a fool of myself from fear."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero could sense an approaching figure and he immediately stood from his alighted position beneath the skinny tree, his lips pushing into a pale line as he drew the bow string, an arrow already promptly situated upon the arrow rest. He knew not where the individual was, only that one was close by. As he whirled around and around, hoping to pinpoint the sign of his distress, a rather large commotion practically caused his heart to jump out of his chest and then there was a voice; he recognized the voice. Sighing, Nero dropped his arm down loosely, though the bow and arrow was still held in his hand, at the ready. "Your grace is the least of my concerns; what is it you want?" Nero neither liked nor disliked Nixon… though Nixon was obviously a threat, and not only because he was a hunter, Nero still refused to dislike an opponent so worthy.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Carson hop over tree stumps, her hands lightly at her side, she lightly whistle a tune or two as she watch the footprints of Nero begin to disappear, she was getting closer. Carson unintentionally hops again over a stump, over the wrong stump. The stump where everyone was, Nero and.. well who was that? She thought, a bow and arrow, oh this wasn't very well. "Oh Hello, wrong party I've seemed to pop in on.." She trails off, noticing the small tension between the two.

message 9: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 11:10PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Hearing the sudden emergence of a voice somewhat unknown to him, Nero whirled around - forgetting about Nixon for just a few moments as he trained the bow and arrow on the girl. His finger tapped digits pulled on the bow string, making no indication of ceasing their movements, for he found her to be of slight threat; her countenance was seemingly familiar but he could not quite find the assurance anywhere in this dark psyche of his. His lips parted slightly, eyebrows furrowing in concentration. "Who are you?"

Reluctantly albeit surely, he lowered his bow down into a dormant state that suggested - for now he would not aim and shoot.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Carson, Time Lord, but that doesn't matter right now." She feels the tug at the corner of her lips, stepping a tad bit closer. "Shouldn't you be asking more-- complex questions? Like 'Are you dangerous?' and 'Where's your weapon?' and oh my favorite. 'Will you fight me?'" She puts her arms behind her back, they connecting together. "You don't trust me, I wouldn't trust myself either. But I also wouldn't trust him." Her eyes go to Nixon.

message 11: by ash. (new)

ash. Nixon looked around and noticed he was the one she was looking at "who me?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. He walked over to them and placed his hand on the tree. "Why are you talking about trust when you don't even know me not him?" He said and pointed to Nero.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero pursed his lips as he took a cautionary step back, for the last thing he desired was to be trapped betwixt her and a tree like some tongue-tied. For the most part, Nero refrained from asking her the questions the feminine considered complex, for he words sounded like expectations and he would not live up to them if it meant looking like some obediant puppy. Upon Carson mentioning Nixon, Nero returned his gaze to the apparently disgraceful Nixon. "No one said I trusted him." He returned his attention to Carson. He then stood back as Nixon engaged within the conversation; he was interested in how this played out.

message 13: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Dec 28, 2012 11:31PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Because I actually know Nero from a little-- time, thing." She says pursing her lips together raising her brows at her choice of word. "Oh sorry, trapping you like an animal there Nero." She says, backing away and leaning against the tree. "Freedom is yours, soilder." She says smiling slightly.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) ((I've gotta hit the hay, my mind is totally off course, my last post was probably terrible, sorry if it was. I'm so tired, goodbye guys, don't roleplay too much without me please?c:))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Alright! ;) I gotta leave too anyway.))

Nero's pupils depleted into the proportion of a feline, his lips twitching up slightly - for a millisecond, in the semblance of a snarl; whom was this Carson who claimed she knew him from somewhere within time? Could it be this young feminine had been there somehow, someway watching over him as she traveled throughout the timeline? At this thought, he raised his bow again, drawing the bow string and holding his breath. "You don't know me," he muttered, as if trying to persuade her into believing something that may or may not be true.

His eyes remained locked on her left breast, not because he was perverted, but because he was prepared to strike her in the heart if he saw fit. He cared not if he got severely punished for murdering a fellow student before it was time; his past was reserved for him and him only - not some stranger he barely knew.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Carson push off the tree lightly. "Well I can't say I know everything, just the basic." She say, raising her eyebrow thinking harder, "I could tell you more if I had my Tardis, and you might as well stop trying the eye thing, because I don't know enough." She says lightly, "It's locked somewhere in the back of my huge mind, and trust me it's not that easy to find information. So there's no need." She says, leaning against the tree again.

((Night!))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero was not buying it quite yet; it was no joke to him when people brought up his past. When the feminine leaned against the tree, putting herself in somewhat of a vunerable position, he lowered his weapon and placed it back into his holster; if there come a time he would need a weapon, he would settle for either his sword or his tomahawk. "Why are you here?" He noticed she had been in the training area some time before he had left. "Did you follow me?" He did not seem mad, and his voice was rather indifferent, but the slight look in his eyes said he was iffy about her. He did not dislike her, but he did not like her either.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2012 09:08AM) (new)

Miyako walked in the forest the same path that Nero went in when he left the training arena. she smell of the forest; fresh air and no trace of the rotten gas smell that was in the arean. She started walking down the hill, following the wind, wherever the wind led there was bound to be water some where.. When she heard the sound of a running stream she walked over to it. She placed her sword down next to a tree as she she made her way over to the running water. She sat down on her knees and cupped her hands together and lowers her hand in the water. The cold refreshing water hitting her hand made her tense up, not realizing the water would be that cold. As the water filled up in her hands she threw her hands up in the air as the water splashed in her face.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I gotta go." Rainy said to Koane, and she ran away, leaving him behind..

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane watched Piper silently from behind a tree.
She looked beautiful as she stepped into the lake, then she grew a tail and he almost gasped aloud.
Then he coughed and flung himself behind the tree.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane turned himself around the tree a bit hoping she hadn't seen him. He choked down each breath and almost died whe he saw that Piper was still looking.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Well," Carson pump out her lips for a second thinking. "Yes and no." "I was curious about following you, but I also wanted to just get away from the weapon rampage." She told him, "Hate death." She runs her hand along the tree, "I don't see why the school board picked me, I seem to be useless, well unless I'm- nah." She pulls off a little green from the tree, spinning it through her fingertips.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero's brows furrowed as he listened to her proclaimed reason for following him and being out here all together. "You're in the wrong place then; you should leave." And now he believed her a fool. If she knew what she had been getting into by attending the school upon request, then she should have declined the offer rather than coming here only to sulk about it and state she disliked the idea of killing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane stepped out. "I'm quite sorry." He said. "I just- oh I have no idea what I was doing. I just- oh, forget it. You probably hate me for spying on you anyways."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Miyako rubbed her wet face off with her sleeve. She then put her hands back in the water and picked up her hands that were filled with water and slurped in up in her mouth. The cold water running down her throat felt good, sense her throat was all dried out. SHe whipped her wet hands on her pants and stood back and and walked over to the tree where she left her sword.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Oh but I can't, you see the school board has my Tardis locked away in that room where you win of some sort, and the only way I can get it back is by winning. And I'm almost positive there is another way to win this game other than killing." She says, she notes the way he looks at her, well she must be a fool, how could she blame him? But if she didn't have the Tardis she might as well be a human; and as you can tell, it's no fun.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-I'm Koane." He managed to choke out, "And I already knew who you were."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose; he had a premonition that she had some plan conjuring in that head of hers, for he could tell merely by the way in which she seemed so sure killing could be avoided. He wanted none of it though. Putting the other hand on his hip he shifted his weight to one foot before the hand pinching the bridge of his nose dropped back to his side. "Don't change the game," he whispered, for he knew yet more were near. And he was not talking about Nixon.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine wrote: "Piper smiled in a fairly friendly manner, wondering why he was acting so nervous. "Nice to meet you, Koane. So, how do you know me?" She asked, quite curious."

"Ummm...I...umm.." Koane said, but her voice was persuasive. "I have a huge crush on you and that Rainy girl." he blurted.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2012 10:45AM) (new)

Miyako pressed her body up against the tree, looking down at her sword. She stood there. Thinking about... her past and what she is.
Falling is attained by, and only by, directly disobeying an order from the Creator. Upon making such decision or taking such action, the Angel in question is cut off from the Creator as they have forsaken it, their wings become fully black and they are ejected from Heaven most forcibly The Fallen Angel hereafter cannot re-enter the realm of Heaven, both being physically unable to by the power of the Creator, and also that the guards of the gates would strike at the Fallen as it approaches...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane smiled, she seemed noce. "I said before, I was spying, I' ll just go spy on Rainy." He begam to walk away

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Okay judging by all the people, knives, swords and such I'm not in a good place right now, again do you mind if I just- tag along with you?" She says somewhat in a shaky tone knowing it was a rough question to approach anyone here with.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Koane walked away. He turned around once or twice just to look at Piper though. She was a beautiful girl.
( The lake is a topic now)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero's cerulean eyes gave her this fracture of an expression, as if to ask her if she was kidding him by insinuating that she continue on with his aid; he could not, however, as she was only dead weight and the two of them - together could be killed. "Tagging you along would mean only certain death; I'm not a guardian. You must learn to fight and then maybe I will consider alliance..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Miyako picked her sword up and placed it back in the holder that was attached to her hip. She began to wonder further in the forest. She spotted Nero and some girl he was talking to. She shrugged her shoulders and ignored their appearance and kept walked.

message 36: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Dec 29, 2012 11:09AM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Bleh, fighting." She thought out loud rolling her eyes. "This goes way beyond all of my rules, but- yes." She sighs. "I'll" She makes a disgusted sound. "train to kill." She already feels her body wincing at the thought of the word kill, her father was the exact opposite of such, but he too did his time in war and killed dozen more than he should have.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero smiled ever so faintly, his head cocking to the side as he analyzed her petite bodice; she would not be so well handling anything that required rigorous amounts of strength and speed - no she needed something a little more delicate than that. "You look like a bow sorta gal," he quietly pointed out, very well knowing that Miyako was mere yards away; was everyone following him today. He gripped his bow and thrust it toward her, so she could take it. "I'll teach you if you see it fit."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Carson caught it, her face making an immediate decline catching it in sort of a wiggly way, she was over the fact of the bow in minor seconds, it gave her sort of a-- warm comforting feeling, like protection. "You know, I've never used one of these before." She says, gripping the bow, placing each hand where they best fit. "How do you suspect that I could learn in days?" She smiles at him, letting it fall by her side. Note one, never aim a weapon towards anyone, nor the sky.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Miyako looked over at the strange girl. What was he doing? Teaching her how to use a now an arrow? Miyako shook her head like she was annoyed with herself. "Why would I care?" She said talking to herself and and walked further into the woods. It was almost like... She was trying to look for something. Something rather importent.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero bit, softly, his bottom lip as he contemplated how indeed they could give her at least a little skill in wielding the bow; he would also need to arrange her one of her own for he was not generous enough to give her his bow permanently; he needed to use it himself. He had two daggers on him, however, and perhaps he could lend her one of those. "I'll teach you how to hold it and how to draw and aim as best as I can, and then when the games start, I'll give you a dagger… perhaps you will know how to wield that when the instinct for survival kicks in." He pointed toward a nearby tree. "Try shooting the tree trunk," he murmured, his head inclining to persuade into doing as instructed; once she tried, he would know what he needed to fix - her posture probably going to be one of them.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2012 12:34PM) (new)

Miyako placed her hand on a tree and let out a sigh. "The games are really going to affect me... " she said to herself. She took her hand off the tree and started walked straight ahead. Out of no where a strange guy appeared from behind the tree. He drew his sword and swipped it at her face. Miyako took a step backwards feeling the warmth of her blood dripping off her face. She kept her body still. But this guy was certain out to kill somone. She drew her sword out and looked at the stranger.
"What do you think you doing!? Making a slick move like that a few days before the games? Are you stupid?" She asked. Ignoring the large cut that was poring out blood on her cheek.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Carson and survival skills? Her main survival skills was to find the main source of the enemy and destroy it- maybe she could just transform that instinct a little, to attacking and killing. She pull up the bow, aiming it at the tree trunk. She feel the arrow between her fingers for a second, letting the arrow go. It misses just a tad bit too high of the trunk, barely clipping it. She turn to look back at Nero, dropping the bow. "Told you," She feels tiny tugs at the corner of her lips.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

When Miyako got a good look at the guy she could definitely tell he was not normal. Let alon human in that matter. She took a few steps away from him. Not knowing what he is capable of. It was true, people did become weird when the Games where near by.
"I suggest you leave," she said; her voice was a tad bit shaky as she stumbled over her words. The guy slashed her sword at her again. Miyako managed to dodge the sword and jump back. She dident want to have to fight him. This is why she was resisting to making her move. But if he kept keeping it up. She would have no choice but to fight him.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero parted his lips to instruct her on something when the sound of metal slashing through the air hit his receptors and he turned his cranium sharply in the direction of the noises. He softly took the bow out of Carson's grasp and made a motion with his hand for her to wait there - for if she accompanied him she would be dead weight. Placing a fresh arrow on the arrow rest, he cautiously stalked forth until he saw Miyako and the stranger. He drew the bow string back, aiming it at the strangers head, though he did not let go just yet. "Lay down your weapon," he murmured, prepared to strike at any moment.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Miyako looked over at Nero she gave him look that was saying I could of handled it on my own she looked over to the guy. Seeing as his weapon was still tightly griped in his hand.
Miyako rolled her eyes at him and slashed her sword up again his. Making his weapon fly out of his hand and into the stream.
"Your bark is worse the your bite," she said and she pulled Nero arrow out of the tree. She walked over to them and handed him the arrow. "I believe this is yours?" She said.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero sheathed his bow back into its holster and took the arrow out of Miyako's hand, making sure to avoid any skin contact due to his phobio of such things. He slid the arrow back into the arrow holster strapped to his leg. Nero had witnessed Miyako's capabilities and thus had no doubt she could handle this herself then. "Don't take your eyes off your opponent." He gestured to the stranger and then returned to Carson.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Miyako raised her eyes tie slightly. Her lips quivered into a small smirk.
"you have pretty good aim I must say," she told him. Not really looking to give him a complement or anything.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero gave her an intuitive sideways glance, his lips twitching into the slightest of a smirk. "Back when I was still pure, the bow was the first weapon I picked up; it helped me become the high rank I was." It was rare he spoke of his past, but since he was not revealing much, he was okay with divulging his past with weaponry.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm.." Miyako sounded as if she was intersted with his words. bow an arrow, heh... Like my brother was" she said to herself.
"How long did it take you to master your aim? I once tryed using a bow an arrow myself but failed miserably," she said leaning her back up against the tree.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Nero chewed his bottom lip contemplatively, trying to piece together how long it had taken him to master this beautifully dangerous weaponry. "It took me three months to actually be consistent with my aim…" he murmured. Though he had been unable to hunt successfully for at least another five months. "I'd say two years."

« previous 1