Fame discussion

Places Around the City > Bowling Alley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Perfect for cheesy first dates.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments After swinging by the store for smokes, Abel went to the bowling alley to pick up an application. He stood outside, not really wanting to go in.He light up, and sat with his back to the wall.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus walked through the door of the bowling alley. She knew she only had a few minutes before the photographer had an entire mod in here. She walked to the front desk "you got a back door?" she asked, her hood still covering her face. The guy at the desk pointed to a door on the other side of all the lanes. "Thanks" she mumbled as she began to walk away. "Wait" the guys at the counter said. Speciosus turned around "yes?" The man held out a hand "I need payment if you are going through". She rolled her eyes and pulled out a twenty before quickly moving past the lanes and out the back door. She heard foot steps at the end of the alley so instead she climbed the small ladder up to the roof.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments Abel noticed this little occurence and decided to follow. When he reached the top, he inquired, "Running from something?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus looked back "yeah, the stupid people with cameras" she sighed, she glanced over the edge to see they were still there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha entered the bowling alley.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "I apologize in advance if i sound rude, but why do people want pictures of you?" Abel looked over too, and saw them.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus shook her head "not sure why anyone would want photographs of me but they still do" she sighed. She knew she could not get off this roof until they left. She sat down on the roof where she could look down to see if they had left, often.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "So what is going on?" Abel took out his smokes and offered one to the stranger.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No thanks" she declined the cigarette. "What is going on?" she repeated his question. "Um, I am just trying to get home before four o' clock."

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments After grabbing one and lighting it, Abel put them back in his pocket. "Is going home always an adventure?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha sighed. She walked into the bathroom and washed of her makeup. She let her hair fall from under her hat, and she walked out of the bowering alley looking like herself. She was met with flashes of a camera.
" Samantha! Samantha! Over here!"
" What do you think about the las rest news about you?"
" What's your sons name?"
Samantha just ignores them and turns, walking back into the bowering alley. Happy birthday to me.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No, it is always a pain though" she saw a few of them leaving but not enough for her to sneak past.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "So what is your name?" Abel asked.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Speciosus" she answered, seeing no point in lying. She bit her lip and tapped her fingers impatiently against her thigh.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "Very unique. You seem antsy..." Abel could tell there was more to this than Speciosus was letting on.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Thanks, and I just have to get out of here" she said as she looked at her watch.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "Is there any particular reason why you have to get back by four?" Abel was genuinely curious.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "My father needs me to get back for training, he hates when I'm late" she said, again glancing at her watch.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "Uh, training? For what?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Um, today is Tuesday so boxing" Speciosus said, having to think to even remember the day.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "You box? Uh-hem, not to be rude, you just don't seem the boxing type," Abel said.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Yeah, I get that a lot. Today is Tuesday, right?" she asked. She tried to remember what day it was yesterday.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "Well it is perscription day, so yes it is Tuesday." Abel checked his own watch.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Alright, then boxing it is. You mind trading jackets? I think I might be able to sneak past them" she said as she looked down again. She had ten minutes to get back.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "How will I get it back?" He was already pulling it off.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No clue, you could come over. Pretend to be a trainee" she suggested, shrugging her jacket off.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "Uhh, well... I suppose it won't make much of a difference," Abel handed her his extremely large sweater.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus handed him her jacket and pulled on his sweater. "You could come by later and get it. Not like I have anything to do later" she sighed. "Your choice" she said as she began climbing down the ladder to the ground.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments Abel followed. "Can I have your number?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I'll have to get a phone first but fine. I dropped mine in the harbor a week ago" she said as she dropped in the alley.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments "Where is your gym?" Abel stowed Speciosus' jacket in one of his deep pockets.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "In my house" she smiled, seeing the street clear she walked out of the alley.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments Abel shot her a nasty look. "Okay then, where is your house?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Few blocks down" she saw the people crowded by the front door and quickly slipped past them.

((Switch to the Thorn house thread))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha sat in the bowering alley waiting. She couldn't leave, couldn't go home. Life sucked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

You here Niki?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yush xD))

Jojo was talking to her friends as her one friend-Nancy- was bowiling and got a strike "Hell yea!" she yelled to her friends and they all laughed and Jojo shaked her head dismissing herself and going off to the snack bar to get a soda

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerrit had walked into the bowlig alley hoping to get sometime to cool off after another almost violent scene with the fuz. He shook his head and chuckled as he plopped himself down on a chair at the snack bar. "Somethings never change, music is everywhere, and the cops get just as ticked off as easily as I do". He grins then hears someone come up behind him, he turns his head slightly and sees Jojo walking up to the bar like him. He pulls out a bill from his pocket and buys himself a soda. He leans forward and tells the person there "You see that girl coming up to here, don't cha? Whatever the hell she wants, give it to her. Savy?" He pushes the bill toward the guy and side smiles at him as he gets up, and walks away fromt the snack bar. The person behind the snack bar looked down at the largely amounted bill Gerrit gave him, then thought that he looked strangely familiar from somewhere.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo walked up to and gets herself a soda and was about to pay for it but the person rejected it and gave her the soda then said the man over there paid for it for her and jojo smiled and nodded. she took her soda setting it down with her friends then walks to Gerrit "Thanks for that " she said her voice was sweet and bright as she smiles at him "But i do have the money to pay for my own soda" she teased

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned around to face her and shrugged trying to act sheepish "I can't help it if I want to try to help out a fine looking lady". His eyes took a quick glance at her entirely: "Damn, she's pretty good looking" he thought to himself.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kiwii if ya want it as a thought you can also do <.i> then when you are finish with the thought do <./i> but with the periods xD))

Jojo blushed softly then crossed her arms " Mhm well thanks anyways but please" she laughed softly "Dont try to act..you arent very good at it" she jokes Where have i seen him before? she thought to herself

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckles and scratches his head and grins at her now.He watches her blush slightly and feels a sense of accomplishment and smugness in him. "It's a good thing I'm not an actor then. Otherwise, I wouldn't make it anywhere...Come to think of it, have you thought of being a model?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"No i havent but i am in many videos" she smiled and sat down next to him "Why do you ask?" she tilted her head to the side cutely her grey eyes sparkling light gems

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe because I think that you got a really nice face and body that people would want to see on magazines and stuff like that. It could just be that," he said turning his head slightly then looking back at her smiling. He lifted his soda to his lips and drank it.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed more then smiled "Thats sweet of you to say..but no im a singer.." she said softly "Im Jojo Songs..who are you?" she asked softly her friends laughed and her guy friends wolf whistled and she rolled her eyes "Sorry bout that they are..silly" she giggled lightly

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks over at her friends then at her guy friends that were listening. "Yeah, you could say that," he said turning his head back to face her. Now that he thought of it, somehow she could see her hanging out with those people. They were just, "silly", as she put it. "Gerrit Frost".

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha bought a drink. She saw one of her friends and waved. He came over.
" Hey Sam. What's up?" He handed her an unopened can of soda.
" I'm stuck here. You see the cameras?" Samantha pointed.
He nodded." Ah. Stuck in a boweling alley on your birthday. That must suck."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah your in a band right? " she smiled taking her own soda and opened it and took a sip of it then set it down

« previous 1