Zombie Apocalyspe RP!!! discussion

Roleplays > Radiation Darkness Road

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Jan 12, 2013 08:19PM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow walked down the road, her footsteps silent as she walked down the road. Her eyes continuously darted around to looked at her surroundings. Perhaps this world had made her a bit too paranoid but she passed this off as unimportant. She twirled a razor sharp throwing knife around idly with her fingers as she walked.

message 2: by Ruiisu (new)

Ruiisu Ruiisu had been scouting the road looking for some shelter. It had been a long time since he had seen anyone it seemed a little to quite for a few days. He spots a young woman and decides to approach with waving a white handkerchief in the air. Ruiisu's partner Rora as always follows behind about 30 feet away hidden in the shadows.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow was quite transfixed by a single cloud inhabiting the sky. The skies at the moment were quite clear, making the small could quite a rarity. Willow had been longing for rain, it had been many weeks since she had last encountered it. She seemed to always bee to late or too early to catch the rain before it had moved on. The movement of white caught her attention. Within seconds she had a throwing knife, held back to expertly throw to any enemy that could have presented them self. She frowned when she saw it twas only a man. Though she knew humans could be just as untrustworthy as the brainless. They were twice as smart and knew how to fight, making her even more cautious. She crept slowly closer to the man, waiting to see his next actions.

message 4: by Ruiisu (new)

Ruiisu Ruiisu had both hands in the air trying not to seemed nervous because of the throwing hand. As he got closer he yelled out "Are you interested in trading?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow narrowed her eyes, entirely confused by his comment. She debated killing him but decided against it, he seemed to be no real harm and if he tried anything she was still quick enough to kill at the first sign of an attack. She lowered her arm, taking down with it the treat of instant death. "Trading what exactly?" she finally asked, her voice slightly hoarse from not being used.

message 6: by Ruiisu (new)

Ruiisu Ruiisu had a look for relief trying to hide a smile. He lowered him arms slowly ."I am looking for some good books. Do you have any? If you do is there something you need?" he said in a smooth and soft voice.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I have a dictionary, that is all. I do not need anything nor to I want anything" Willow said as she pulled her backpack from her shoulders and opened it. She kept her eyes on him as she rummaged through her bag until she found the dictionary. She slung the bag back on her back, holding out the thick book "take it or leave it."

message 8: by Ruiisu (new)

Ruiisu "Thank you, but I already have a dictionary." Ruiisu looked at the dictionary with a frown on his face. "Where are you headed? Would you like some company?" said in a soft voice not trying to scare off the only other human he has seen in weeks.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No, no. We have no direction, that would be far to simple. No, this world was made to be complicated and very much twisted" Willow sighed, having known such a world before it even had a chance to occur. She looked down at the dictionary and decided against keeping it. She set it on the ground by the side of the road for some other survivor to find.

message 10: by Ruiisu (last edited Jan 13, 2013 12:03AM) (new)

Ruiisu "Wait, wait. There's no reason to rush off. There should be atleast some social interaction even though the world has ended" Ruiisu said with a smile. "No need to be so negative. We should stick together, at least until the road splits."

OOC: I am going to bed. I just wanted to let you know! ^_^ Sorry am very bad at this but i want to get better lol. Have a good night!

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Rush, no rush" she echoed his words, she found it helpful in thinking. She thought for a moment, trying to decide whether or not this was a good choice. For all she knew he could be waiting to ambush her. She had never had anyone help her before. She had been so deprived of people, even before almost all of them were killed off, for her to be able to recognize sincerity.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow looked behind her, having heard a sound. It was far off, there was nothing for her to see. She quickly turned back to Ruiisu "you have been followed?" she asked. Her first coherent thought was ambush. She moved swiftly behind him, pulling his arms behind his back in a painful grip. She still had her knife at hand and held it against Ruiisu's throat "if you utter a single note your blood will stain this road" she warned. She pulled him to the side of the road, though she was slightly shorter then him she still had a strong enough grip. Her eyes kept following the road, searching for any other sign of life.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow looked Andrew over "you aren't with him?" she asked, indicating toward Ruiisu who she still had a knife at the throat of. Willow was going over all this in her head, running into two people in one day. Not good, not now. After everything that had happened it had been months since she had seen anyone. Seeing two people could not be good. She considered she might be hallucinating. She had taken her pills this morning, right? She could check her pill container but that would mean she would have to release her grip on Ruiisu. In one swift movement she pulled the knife from Raiisu's throat and shoved him away from her. She pulled out her pill container from her back pocket and looked at it. She realized she hadn't so she quickly opened the designated day and swallowed the pills dry, keeping her eyes on the both of them as she did.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow smiled as this man shouted in her face "can't be bothered with shouting" she said dreamily. She was slightly dizzy as the effects of her medicine began taking its effects. "Can't be bothered with you" she pointed to Andrew. "Or you" she pointed to Ruiisu. "Can't be bothered with anyone!" she gestured to the empty air around her. She was hardly being cautious anymore as she swung her arms about, her knife still held tightly in her hand.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Within an instant she had her knife at his throat "don't call me gorgeous" she warned. She dropped the knife from his throat as quickly as she had put it there. She could tell he was insane as well but he seemed to not care much how loud he was. "Dead will follow the sound" she murmured to herself, thinking out loud. She had stopped differentiating thought from her voice, around people this would be a problem but otherwise it made no difference.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow was about to stab him through for calling her gorgeous again but stopped when she heard something. She tipped her head to the side so she could better hear. "Be right back" she said quickly before darting around the closest road turn. She saw one of the dead shambling around. She eagerly moved towards it, keeping to the shadows to conceal her movement. She reached for her dagger but stopped, this would be a bare handed kill. Yes, that would satisfy her for a while. She waited until she was within arms reach of him before pouncing forward. She slammed the zombie to the ground, quickly digging her hands into the rotted flesh of his throat. She yanked out his trachea and voice box before she had to hear another dead, raspy moan. The zombie gnashed its blood stained teeth despite its ravaged neck. She quickly finished the job by slamming her elbow down into the zombie's skull, killing it instantly. She snapped her head to the side as blood spattered up. She kept the blood from her eyes and mouth when she turned her head. She succeeded in coating blood in her hair, matting it down to her face. She quickly stood up and quickly made her way back to the others. Not caring about how gruesome her appearance.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow's fingers twitched slightly as she pulled out another knife from her belt. She refused to be unarmed at any time, especially with people here. She didn't trust them any more then she trusted the dead. She twirled the knife in her hand "do you enjoy the threat of death? If so then you can continue to call me such things. Eventually it won't be a threat."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow looked as yet another person arrived. She glared her eyes "not an ambush" she reminded herself. Her thought causing her mind to automatically go over everything she knew about them. She went over how she would take each one in a fight, processing all this in a matter of seconds. She got lost in her thoughts for a moment but quickly snapped back to reality.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "If you eat me, I'll eat you" Willow warned, she gave a small smile when she realized her threat made no sense. She thought it over in her head, trying to compose the words in a way that made sense but soon gave up. "Never mind" she settled, giving up on coming up with a good threat.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow let out a small laugh at his comment. "My neighbors lived in rooms with no knobs" she muttered, not seeing the real relevance but she was once again thinking aloud. She trailed her finger over the blade in her hand.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) willow look back and forth between the two. They were both asking questions, with everything she was thinking about she could hardly comprehend all their words. This had been an issue before the zombies as well. It had been why she always avoided large crowds, they were too disorienting "Of course I can use my bloody knife and I eat who I want to!" she said loudly, her voice cracking as the volume in her voice increased. She figured if he was going to be loud then it didn't matter if she was. The dead would be attracted to the sound either way.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "This world is the work of the devil" willow nodded, though she knew little about the previous world or religion. In the previous years she had been somewhat of a shut in and had never become acquainted with much of religion or technology.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I like it here" Willow said, feeling her opinion might actually be relevant for once. "Get to kill things that move, not before. Before they lock you away and let you scream. Stupid doors" she muttered bitterly, not realizing she was still saying all of this. She brought her fingers to her lips to confirm she was speaking and quickly silenced herself before she said anything important.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No! I'm a..." her voice trailed off as she tried to remember what she was. She frowned "you're only trying to confuse me" she muttered, picking up the dictionary from the side of the road and walking over to an old abandoned car. She pulled herself on the hood if the car and began reading, she made sure to pay attention in case they tried to attack.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow watching him as he walked, careful to pay attention as he passed. She hopped off the hood of the car and began trailing behind him. She did nothing to remain hidden or discrete as she did. She was careful not to step on any breaks in the road, her mind at this point in life doing it automatically.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow kept following behind him, too lost in her open thoughts to even listen well enough to know what he was saying or even the topic of his conversation with himself. Her medication had finally settled, leaving her a bit less insane then before. She soon started to think about eating, how long had it been? She was unsure but she knew she was hungry, not enough to eat him but hungry enough to notice.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow glared at him when he called her gorgeous again. "Birds are stupid" she muttered, she did really hate birds for various reasons. Though she had been taught how to train them and cook them several different way to insure they were cooked well enough. She looked at the dead bird "too small."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Government likes birds" she murmured, not really knowing anything about the government. She bit her lips, looking up at the sky as if it held some great truth. She noticed the single cloud from before had dispersed "gone with the life" she whispered, her scratchy voice hardly making a sound.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow jumped at the sound of gunshots, it snapped her out of her trance. "I think it is dead enough" she said, knowing all he was doing at this point was making it less edible by filling it with bullets.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow was used to dealing with insanity, considering she herself was insane. She was not used to helping people who were insane. She could only use the information she had so she did not even attempt to help him. She sat down on the ground and began folding pages in the dictionary.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) After Willow had properly folded every page of the small book she proceeded to unfold them. The old creases in the page indicated this had not been the first time she did this. She had no idea why this helped calm her but she had never argued with it unless she was entirely out of it. In those moments she questioned everything.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow continued to fold and unfold the pages of the dictionary. She didn't bother to look up from the book so she could see him. "What?" she asked as if he had walked in on her rather then her following him. It didn't seem much like an intrusion to her but it seemed to fit the description of one so she just assumed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow stopped folding the pages and looked at him. "What's that?" she asked, throughout her life she had been kept isolated from the outside world and much of its objects. She found it often she was confused on what a person was speaking of, it never seemed to bother her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I don't know, I haven't ever had one" Willow said absently. she could say that about most things but mostly tried to avoid situations and things that she did not know about. She often times saw it as a privilege, she had no hold to objects and had never been outside long enough to make any friends. This world was actually an improvement to her.

message 35: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Jan 13, 2013 02:07PM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Willow pulled her hood over her head, obscuring her face. She looked back down to the dictionary and continued folding the pages. She wondered if she should continue on her way but with no direction all she really needed at the moment was shelter before dark. She stood up and looked around. She had to climb on top of one of the cars to get a good view. She saw an old abandoned house a long distance away from the road.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Shelter, what it used to be is irrelevant unless it include toxins, dangerous animals or the dead" she said as she jumped off the car. She redid the strap on her backpack and began walking down the road.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((To the abandoned farm house topic))

message 38: by Ruiisu (new)

Ruiisu "Well, Those were some weird people" he said out laud. Ruiisu takes out a map. Is there any towns year by he thinks to himself. I really need to find a library. it seems Oki'da Town is the nearest place He signals Rora ever so subtle to keep following him in the shadows and continues the road.

message 39: by Jester (last edited Jan 14, 2013 08:19PM) (new)

Jester Plays (jesterplays) | 18 comments (previous story with Argent and Jester: "Northern Cataka Gate" thread)

"A psychopath under medication, an English nutcase dude, a sweet-looking teenage girl with a dagger behind her back, and a guy with a katana, dagger, and a bow that practically ran after the psychopath pointed a knife on his throat!" Jester exclaimed in a form of whisper to Argent. "I can't decide if he's an idiot or a genius!"

Argent wanted to crack up, but sitting on top of a tall tree might not be the best idea for them to be wiggling rapidly. They've been watching their conversation this whole time.

"...after all, we're all dead anyway!" The guy with the rifle shouted angrily. His British accent was soothing to Jester's ears, even though Jester didn't know why.

Jester and Argent also saw the gruesome scene that the psycho-woman did in one of the zombies. It looked hideous, and she looked merciless. The fact that the psycho-woman under medication dug her fingers to the undead's throat was quite impossible. What build her nails? Diamonds?!

Then came this mysterious innocent-looking girl...which turns out she was a cannibal. Jester hated cannibals. They ate his companions months ago, and he was left as the only survivor in his group.

Once the British guy continued on his was, the psycho-woman followed him from behind. Jester and Argent decided to follow them as well, even though they were dangerous. But where else should they go? They must have some place to go, like a small town or a much more fertile forest. Jester was dying to have a bite on an apple!

As the two mysterious characters walked down the cemented path, Jester and Argent climbed down the trees and followed them in the distance. The British guy fired on a large bird. Nice shot, Jester thought. Heck, he couldn't even use his own rifle that slung to his side. Maybe the English man can be nice to him and teach him a couple of rifle lessons.

When the man and the psycho-woman had their conversation, they suddenly noticed Jester and Argent. Clumsy Jester, always making noises around bushes.

Jester looked at Argent with a frantic voice. "What do we do now? They're staring at us!"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 20 comments Argent looked at him "How should i know" she said in a rushed whisper

message 41: by Jester (new)

Jester Plays (jesterplays) | 18 comments Jester didn't had time to think of a plan. Pull out his rifle? Raise their hands up to a surrender? Might as well pull a trigger in his skull.

But it didn't turn out to be anything else. He grabbed Argent's wrist (as usual) and tried to run. Unfortunately, his feet was tangled on one of the roots. To that result, Jester accidentally pulled Argent down to the ground with him to his side. They both went stiff, not daring to make any sound. Jester tried to hear their conversation and the British guy clearly said, "I thought I'd saw something." The woman didn't talk. Instead, they continued to walk on their way to somewhere. Jester didn't know.

When their footsteps had died in the distance, Argent and Jester relaxed themselves and breathed in frustration. Jester managed to grin to himself, despite the fact that they almost get busted by two insane beings.

Jester stood up first, then hauled up Argent. When he saw a dark figure dashed from behind him, Jester and Argent quickly took out their weapons. "What was that?!"

Argent shrugged. "I think it was a wolf." She gripped her knife tightly, ready for whatever was coming up to them.

How can there be a wolf in here? Jester asked himself. He was expecting the wolf to attack. Instead, it kept running towards the road and into the asphalt road. Beside it was the guy with a katana, dagger, and a bow from a while ago. He seems nice, and looked so cool with his pet wolf. Jester decided on calling the guy to get his attention, but hesitated reluctantly when the sweet-looking yet cannibal girl came out and followed the guy.

"Oh no," Jester said.

"What?" Argent asked with a concerned look on her face.

"That girl," Jester pointed. "I think she'll eat her!"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 20 comments Argent looked at the girl and looked glared slightly "cannibals are sick" she said

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 20 comments "It is to" Argent said "If you end up having to resort to that your as bad as the undead"

message 44: by Jester (new)

Jester Plays (jesterplays) | 18 comments Jester didn't want to end their conversation about eating each other off, so he was eager to change the subject. "So, um, where are you headed?" He asked, still have his hatchet in hand.

((Sorry i replied so late! My notifications was flooded and i didn't saw this one :p))

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 20 comments ((Its otay x3))
Argent looked at her glaring a bit but quickly hid it