Fame discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 363 (363 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Well we are in LA.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys walked along the beach, debating.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 13, 2013 08:49PM) (new)

Melody was near the waters, reading. She laughed out loud and started fanning herself.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys took off her prized maroon converse and favorite red jacket, then began wading into the cold water.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody kept on reading, then suddenly, she froze. "Your such an idiot!" She burst out loud.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys flinched and looked back, noticing the girl. Well, one witness didnt matter. She walked further into the water until it was up to her neck.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Angry, she slammed the book shut and glared at it. When she set the book down beside her and looked out in the water, she spotted the head of a girl. She decided that it wouldn't hurt to call out to her, "HEY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!!"

((Gtg for a couple for about 10 min. Brb!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk))

She turned around, looking at Melody. Crys waved, then pushed herself from the wet sand, farther out. She sunk beneath the surface. Crys pulled her knees up as she settled like a rock at the bottom of that patch of ocean. She couldnt see anything, but every few moments, she would feel a fish tale or something of the like on her skin. Her lungs began to ache as they searched for air, but there was none to find. Her instinct kicked in and she opened her mouth to breath, the water stinging.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((.... thx for abandoning me...))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((SORRY!!!!!! That took a lot longer than I expected.....are you still on?))

She waited for the girl to come up. She didn't. Know she started freaking out. She immediatly jumped into the ocean and swam towards the place where she saw the girl last. She dived deeper and her hands finally hit something that felt like an arm. She grabbed the girl and pulled her up to the surface, gasping for breath.

((Sorry........apparantly I have to get off of the computer......message me when you are on again!!! (if even you are on now....) ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am still on :P))

Crys struggled against her, but she was losing conciousness... That made her happy a bit. She saw black spots as she opened her eyes to the stinging salt water.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lizzy is with me so we are going to both rp on my account!!!))

"You IDIOT!!!!" She pulled her above the surface and to the shore. "Do you want me to give you CPR? Because I don't really want to!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She lays there, limp, and unconscious.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody groaned, "Fine! Don't answer me!" She began to do CPR.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys choked up a heck of a lot water then laid there breathing for a moment. Finally she said,"What the shi- did you do that for?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 14, 2013 09:23AM) (new)

She rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "What do you think?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"God. Why the hell did you do that?!" She rolledover so that she was on her stomach looking at the sand.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She stood up, flabberghasted. "I am not going to sit there and watch some person die in front of me! What kind of person do you think I am!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wished you would be a saint and just let me die."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"A saint?! Letting you die would not make me a saint, it would make me a murderer you idiot!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned. "Whatever. It doesnt matter...."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lizzy start?))

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((O.O Say squirrels if you read this.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Crys stood up and walked off.

On a select area of the shore a stage was set up with lights and a waiting audience. An announcer walked onto the stage, a mic held in his hands. "I'm Michael, hi." The audience cheered. "Um, I don't know why you are cheering, I am of no actual importance, but... I am here to tell you that The Killers ((Yes, Kate, there is a band already called the Killers)) are unable to perform for you tonight and you will be refunded your tickets if you like. However, you should stick around because we have a new band coming." Boos erupted at the announcement, but they ajtomatically quieted a bit. A few people already decided to leave and were getting theirmoney back, but the majority stuck around.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Killerz....))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know, you spell it with a z, but.... ya know.))

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((*shrugz*))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Any backup names for us?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((FRAGMENTS OF PIECES.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((And yes Kat. And my best friend here is in love with Brandon Flowers, the lead singer.. Of the Killers)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kool! That works, right Kate?))

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Mhm. And may I say Sam, that's awesome. XP The name of the group?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I really wanna name my band that. And it reminds me of her. (Madison Kate Kat...)))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow. Lesbian moment. And yes!))

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Haha! Love ya too Sam!))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cherry pulled onto the sand, soaring across it, parking only 15 feet from the back of the stage. "Everybody, out!" Lucas hurried out, Cherry in the lead.

Michael met Cherry at the stairs to the stage and gave her a hug. "Great! You made it! Kay, no sound checks, just hook up. Wait! Name?"

Breathlessly, she replied,"Fragments of Pieces."

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa walks out, holding her bass and hooks up, her teal hair bright and shiny.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Bandit hugged her guitar and jogged after them, holding a pick between her teeth and taking the sound things.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael stood under the precinium. "Here, I present to you, FRAGMENTS OF PIECES!!!"

The audience cheered a bit, then looked curiously behind the man as he walked off.

Cherry looked towards Lexa to begin talking. Glancing at her ready bandmates.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm playing two gigs at once on RP, haha!!!))

Bandit hovered near them, her fingers dancing anxiously up the neck of her guitar. She looked at the others, getting into the same vibe.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa walks up, "Sup people! So, some of you may recognize us, or, if you don't. Good. Then we gotta clean slate. Enjoy." She winks.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas couldnt stop smirking.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Bandit posteriors her fingers on the frets and gets ready to hit the opening chords. She wasn't sure what song they were gonna okay, though.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Announce a song Kate (; ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha yes!))

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Lexa gives um the thumbs up, not knowing what to say, it's just the sign to start playing, her heart races, they didn't have a sound check. She starts playin' her bass ((Pick a song, I don't care.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas yelled into his own mic. "This song is called Breaking Point."

((Random name..))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(('Original' or cover?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nvm))

Bandit waits for Cherry to count them in, her face showing a huge grin.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

One, two, three, four.. She pounded out a beat.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8