Fame discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) ...

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kamille was looking through the racks of clothes. She needed to blow some cash, since there was nothing better to do.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in, she needed new clothes for her dancing act she had later on

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Can they alrady be friends?))

Kam looked around she had looked through every clothes rack in the middle of the store. She spotted a familiar face.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus walked around, having been forced into some form of activity. As long as she must go somewhere she chose to go here. She could pretend to be a normal girl for at least a single day.

message 6: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 20, 2013 08:31PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam walked up to Jane and smiled "Jane! how nice to see you." she squealed. She was really loud.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2013 08:32PM) (new)

((ya sure Kass))

She took off her sunglasses and smiled 'Kam!" she said

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((yay thanks it makes it so much easier))

"Don't worry no one saw you if that's what your worried about." she said. Many people didn't recognize her becuase she was more famous in Europe or in new york.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus moved into a clothing store, rather than taking the average route she turned and began browsing the male clothing. She began browsing the t-shirt, searching for something to make it seem like she had done something productive while here.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled 'I know but still' she giggled 'So what's up?'

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You know, trying to buy some new clothes, my closet is soo two months ago." She grinned "What are you up too? Don't you have a dance coming up soon? I'd love to go see you rock that stage."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, 'I got to get some clothes for the show..my manager just doesn't know that I hate fittings'

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus browsed the shirts with dull interest. Her mind occupied on other thoughts. She walked out of the store, walking around searching for something to spark her interest.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Tell your manager that fitting are a no no for you, i'm sure that s/he will understand." she said planily "Your the star you pick right?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked, 'I guess but I don't have as much fans as you' she laughed 'If it wasn't for dating Zac Efron...I wouldn't be so popular' she joked

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((Bye))

Speciosus sat down on one of the sparsely placed benches, pulling out an old paperback book she had been working on for the past few days.

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "So the rumours are true! You are dating the steamy heartthrob?" she shreaked "Girl you have got to have more people coming to see you then someone does me. They just want the autograph and a picture, they want your advice to actually hear what you have to say. But it doesn't hurt to be in alot of pictures." she laughed.

((I have to go :( i'll be on tmrw don't go to far without me! :P ttyl))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((BYE GUYS!!))

She rolled her eyes 'He's cute and all but he kisses so..' she shivered and laughed 'I guess but that is over' she shrugged 'But at least I get gigs in concerts, movies and stuff like that'

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It's over? How did i not know about this." she said throwing her hands in the air. "But it is good that you get stuff, your on your way to superstar dom my dear."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled 'Its good yea..' she giggled 'IT's so nice to see you again Kam..so what's new?'

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It's good to see you to! It was wayyy too long since we last talked." she said doing her usualy hand movements "I got a photoshoot with Vogue Italia!" she exclaimed she had always wanted that.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She squealed "Omigosh! Don't fuck with me seriously?" she laughed "I'm so happy for you!" she smiled and gave her a light punch on the shoulder

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I know right! I got the call yesturday i'm going to Italia for a week!" she shreaiked "And i wanted to know if you would accompany me. A girl always needs to have a girlfirend with her."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged her 'Of course! I will! You need a dancer to get the party started' she joked and posed for a comical effect

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Yaay!" she jumped up and did a little happy dance "You need to show people how it's done and dance your little butt off." she said grinning

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned and wiggled her butt 'Call that small?' she joked and spun back to face her. 'Come on lets shop our butts large and small off!'

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I couldn't agree more." she said smirking and went back to the rack "And your butt not as small as i thought a dancers would be." she laughed

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes 'I think that butt is sexy and helps me win and break hearts' she stuck her tongue out

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It could do damage like that." she giggled "It's awesome for when you fel you've got a built in cushion." she teased

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods 'Especially with all my dance stunts'

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Exactly." she nodded back

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and looked around

(i gtg)

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Me too))

She gazed the racks looking for things she might have missed.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She finds some cute shirts and pants

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam had clothes draped over her arm.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

'I'm gonna check out these clothes' she said showing her some clothes

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "They're cute!" she exclaimed

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She winks and goes to the changing room trying each one on

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Struct your stuff out here so i can see!" she said stretching her legs from where she was sitting.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She tried on a red sparkly one that showed her curves she came out and posed

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Speciosus had no interest in any of this. She ended in a sports store despite her struggle not to. She ended up buying a jacket and more hand wraps. She had no real point to this trip, only assumed it might be nice to get out of the house. She now saw that this was no better.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane looked around and saw Speciosus she smiled 'Hey!' She shouted waving

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam ouuuu-d at Jane's dress. "Very sexy!" she hollard

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled and spun around 'And movable'

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Moveable is second on the list of things when purchasing stuff, first is sexiness." she said laughing

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She winked 'Heck ya' she smiled 'Sexy check, movable check, cheap double check' she said as she said this she did ticks with her finger

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kam giggled "Exactly! Now go try something else on i want to see more!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods and goes back into the changing rooms, changing into a floral blouse and short light blue shorts

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Cute, but it would look nice if the shorts were floral and shirt was blue." she said. Being a model she liked to tell people the truth about how they look and what would go and what wouldnt

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled 'I was thinking the same thing' she said looking at herself in the mirror

« previous 1