The Half-Breeds discussion

The City > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments To get your caffiene

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 168 comments Mod
Drake sat down, waiting for his 'date'

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments April walked into the shop, looking around to find drake. "Hey!" she says when she spots him. She walks over towards the table and sits down next to him.

"So, what are you going to order?"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments "Since its Christmas time...maybe a Pepermint Mocha, how about you?"

"I'll take the same. Two Peppermint Mochas, please." He told the the person.

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments ☂ηøḯя☂-☆-◆яawя◆™ wrote: ""I'll take the same. Two Peppermint Mochas, please." He told the the person."

"Let me get my monet..."she said reaching for her purse

"I'll pay for it"
((I'm going shoe shopping tomorrow, what shoes should I get?))

message 9: by ~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~ (last edited Dec 28, 2012 07:34PM) (new)

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments "oh, Thanks!" she says putting her money away.

((OMG I WANTED TO GO SHOE SHOPPING TOMARROW!!!! WANNA GO TOGETHER????? txt me and we'll talk!!!))

The drinks came and Drake took a sip. "So, what made you want to have coffee?"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments She took a sip of hers "I was tired, i thought caffiene would help"

"You didn't look tired, though"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments "oh, well you know. I it would be fun to go out with you"
((LOVEEE))

((-_-))

Drake raised an eyebrow "Are you asking me out?"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments "NO! i just meant hangout, you seem nice."
((hehehe))

((-________- Well!))

"Alright." Drake finished his mocha

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments April sat and finished her Mocha like a lady. Waiting for Drake to say something.

(("Like a lady"? Wtf?! XD))

"So, where are you headed after this?"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments ((yepppp, lady likeee))

"i don't know. want to go somewhere together maybe?" she said blushing

((Ayy! Sexy laday! O-o-o-opa gangnam style. Thanks, you just reminded me of that -_-))

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments "anywhere is fine."
((lawl))

((Meh. I hate/love that song, so catchy and irritating.))

"Hmm... How about the park?"

~~PASTAAA~~LOVE~~  | 160 comments "sure, want to go together?"
((lol very annoying))

"Alright" He got up

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace landed right outside and set Rennee down "here we are" says Jace

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She smiled, genuine. "Thank you," she whispered, the relief clear in her voice as she opened the door to the shop

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace follows "so whats going on?"

message 28: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She sat down, fiddling with her fingers. "I ran here. I mean, from my crazy family. They didn't want me to come here. I heard the rumors their were... others like me. I was already a disappointment to them, an abomination." She took in a breath looking into his eyes, seeing if she can trust him with what to say next.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace frowns "so your family is looking for you?"

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She whispered under her breath but loud enough so only he can hear it. "My family are hunters. Of people like you and me."

message 31: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She closed her eyes, ashamed. But at the same time she felt relieved like a weight was taken off her shoulders. Her only worry now was that he would hate her. Expose her. But he wouldn't...would he?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait so now they are coming to the school to get you?" asks Jace suddenly tense.

message 33: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee shivered. "I have a large family. My friend covered for me but I fear they got to her. Some of my cousins are bastards in simple words. They are ruthless, always looking for an excuse to kill me."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"so how did you escape" asks Jace

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She looked at him then, serious. "You promise, you swear that you won't tell this to a single soul?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"promise" says Jace

message 37: by tara (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:58PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) For some reason, Renee knew he wouldn't already and continued, "My family loves the old ways. We all would gather every two months, so when my parents were preoccupied, I got my friend to come to the secluded place where we all meet. She's the only one who outside of the family who knew my secret. Doing some research on the rumors she got the address and here i am. We didn't even book a place for me to stay, we just had to get me out of there. my family wanted to use me to lure others, even if I didn't want to."
She bit her lip and could taste blood.

((Check the Humans, I added the two cousins XD Feel free to make one or two more. And should we ask the Mod to make a house for the people who go to school like you, Damion, and Jane?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(gtg)

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "(gtg)"

((K, we can continue whenever you want))

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 31, 2012 07:11PM) (new)

Tara wrote: "For some reason, Renee knew he wouldn't already and continued, "My family loves the old ways. We all would gather every two months, so when my parents were preoccupied, I got my friend to come to t..."

Jace looks at her "so now your family found you?"

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She smirked, despite her mood, "I wouldn't say that, they have an idea. All I could wish is that they don't find me. Even if they do, I know them. They would want to play with me," she sighed in disgust.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay" says Jace then gets up and orders a Iced Mocha and took it when it was down and heads for the door "bye or do you need a ride back to the school?"

message 43: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Great I made him hate me, but I do need a ride, crud. "I do," she stood. She was going to show him she didn't care if he thought her horrible when she did.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "come on" he says and walks out holding the door open for her.

message 45: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee looked at him confused but smiled back and stepped out. She watched him and she had to admit. She always wanted wings, they were graceful, strong, and they had the power to fly away. Anytime she saw them, it was like it was the first time. She realized that she was feeling eagerness.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: "Renee looked at him confused but smiled back and stepped out. She watched him and she had to admit. She always wanted wings, they were graceful, strong, and they had the power to fly away. Anytime ..."

Jace smiles and picks her up then flies into the air "hold on" he whispers as picks up speed.

message 47: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) And she did. She loved the view, she loved it all.

((Tell me which chat we are going to plz so I don't get lost XD))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: "And she did. She loved the view, she loved it all.

((Tell me which chat we are going to plz so I don't get lost XD))"

(you can choose if you want)

message 49: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Well we did skip school, we should go back to the field since the bell just rang XD))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: "((Well we did skip school, we should go back to the field since the bell just rang XD))"

(okay)

Jace smiled and headed for the school.

« previous 1 3 4 5