Dance Academy {A Dance Academy Roleplay} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti **start**

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Second dorm is Landon and Arthur (sorry, only guys at academy)

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Okay, no problem. Boys wqith boys girls with girls:))

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon threw his bag on the bed his hour of weight lifting left his arm like jelly.

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) Liam walked into his room and saw Landon in there: "Hey"

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon looked at Liam "Hey Man, what's up." he said giving him his friendly smile

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "nothing new, you?see you where wight lifting uh?"

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ya man i am never doing the bicep curl at 150 anymore i think i pulled a muscle." he said with a laugh "I did just go on a friendly date with Gen." he said needing some input on something

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "that´s nice man, I mean about Gen, not about the muscle. How did it go anyways?"

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It was good i have to admit the girl is way to tense such a perfectioniste, she left before we could even sit. Is that bad?" he asked not all that concerned he was a ladies man but even if he was girls where no easier to understand

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "well, that never happend to me, but did she said something before leavin? I mean, I don´t know if leavin before taking a seat is a bad thing man, but you have to admit it´s weird"

message 12: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 14, 2013 07:26PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "I've figured that part out." he said punching his shoulder lightly "And ya she had 'work' to do, bro thats like every girls excuse for leaving. She's bruising my ego." he said putting his hand to his chest and giving a fake tear. "Clarity did tell me thought that Gen was a up tight and uncomfortable with guys."

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "kay that´s the worst exuse EVER, we´re not that stupid, nobody leave a date, beacuse of work" rolling his eyes "anyways"

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ya," he pulled off his dirty shirt and pulled on his pyjama shirt. "What have you been up to with the ladies?"

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "nothing" putting also his pijama on, and then smiling "for now"

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I like the use of that word." he said pointing his finger at him with a devious grin. "Any girls interest you at all? Or you go for the off campus girls?" he asked

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "well, I like this Ava girl, but she doesn´t talk to much to starngers soo"

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Happy Valentines day btw!!:D))

"Ah one of those, you go for the hard ones but you can do it bro!" he said giving him a single pat on the back

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((haha you too! :P))

"thanks man"

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Did you have a valentine??:P))

"No problem." he sighed and dropped onto his bed "Hey how about you come to this rehearsal i have tomorrow, you can learn the dance we can be a dynamic duo." he said "But theres o way im lifting you."

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((nup, facebook and goodreads all day long! well, and some friends :D))

"sounds good" laughing "but are you shure about the lifting? I lost weight the past weeks, you can try it"

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ahaa nicee thats the best way to celebrate it:P Hope you had chocolates too ;P))

"Dude, no offense or anything but i don't lift guys ever." he said breaking into a grin

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((cookies, fanta, mentos and cheese bread!!! ))

"just asking" and start laughing really loud

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Yummm!! xD you went prepared!))

Landon laughed along with him, Liam's laugh was contagious.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I have ta goo :(( ill be on tmrw though so if your on we can continue! :D))

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((no problem, I probablly be here tmrw see ya:D))

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'm baccckkk XD))

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((Hi!))

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Heey! How are you doing today?))

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((fine , you?:D where´s your charrie?))

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'm good thanks:) My charrie is in the room.))

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((key :) wanna RP?))

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Sure thing!:)))

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) Liam, trying to stop laughing siays to Landon "Hey, Lan where is that rehersal thing tomorrow?"

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "In the studio if we went to a park people would throw things at us!" he laughed

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "good point there, what time is it?"

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Right now?" he picked up his bag and took the phone out before letting the bag slump to the floor "It's....12:03." he said

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "uhm thanks, did you see my cellphone? I cannot fin it"

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) ((i gotta go, maybe the go to sleep and we go to the reharsal later?))

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Yaa no problem!:))

"No man, haven't seen it but we can call it in the morning unless you have booty calls." he said with a grin

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "no, we can do it in the morning" turn the light off and get into the bed "good night" and fell asleep

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon closed his nighttable light off and fell fast asleep

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) when Liam woke up it was about 10 o´clock, he took a quick shower and went to the dance studio...

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon heard Liam leave and got up to take his own shower and left.

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) Liam walked into the room, took a shower and fell asleep in his bed

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon had been out all day well after his rehearsal. He walked in trying to be quite.

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) Liam woke up when Landon came into the room "Hi" he said with a sleepy voice

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hey man, sorry to wake you." he said

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) "nah, it's fine" sitting in the bed "where were you all day anyways?"

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You know here and there. Went down to the park, walked around and stuff." he said sitting on his bed

« previous 1 3 4