Dance Academy {A Dance Academy Roleplay} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 373 (373 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti **Start**

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Clarity threw her shoes on the floor and jumped on her bed. She sighed loudly.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She was just lying on her bed thinking about nothing in particular.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Arthur knocked on her door, curious about something she had said before in the hallway.

message 5: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 03, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Clarity grunted and she pulled herself off her bed, she opened the door wide "Genevive isn't here" she said, Arthur usually never talked to her

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I need your help, Clarity." Arthur said

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay.." she said alittle confused she stepped out of the doorway to let him in, "So what expertise do you need?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're good at being mean, sorry, no offense. But I need Gen to like me and not Landon. Help?" He was blushing, very hard.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Why thank you." she said piutting her hand to her heart then closing the door "Hmm well just by the site of this it's really important to you." she looked at his face "It woul help to not blush around her act cool thats for sure." she looked him over "Other then that your good appearance wise, what you need to do though is show her that girls have a blast with you, make her jealous." she grinned mischeviously

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait, what are you suggesting?" Arthur asked

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Just that you find a girl whos willing to be your 'girlfriend' and flaunt it she'll laugh loud and hang onto you when Gen's around you don't actually ahve to do anything just be seen together." she looks at him to see if he thinks the idea is good, "It works in all the movies."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"And since you have helped me, would you be willing to?" He asked, not realizing how embarrassing it was.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She thought about it Gen did hate her and what better then someone she hates. She grinned "I'd love to help.She'll be so jealous when we're done." she said patting his arm.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you so much! I owe you one!"

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You really don't i just want to see the look on her face when she see's us together. It'll be priceless!" she laughed

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"If it doesn't work, I will kill you."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Why would you do that?" she asked innocently

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because, I need a girlfriend!"

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You'll get a girlfriend don't worry!!!!" She said with a smile "Now first i think Gne will be here in a few minutes she usually goes out to eat after practice so if you stay here longer maybe sit on my bed and she'll be insta jealous already."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. And when she comes in here, laugh or something and like, touch my arm or whatever..."

((I take it that Gen and Clarity share a dorm?))

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I guess the girls can all have the same dorm makes more drama))

"Ya so don't flinch or whatever if my hand flies to your arm in nanosecond." she said she walked to her bed and sat on it her legs crossed,she patted her bed "Come take a seat."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He went and sat down. They heard footsteps out in the hall.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "She's coming!" she said fixing her hair and hopped to where he was sitting and leaned into him their backs to the door.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Gen tried pushing open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Clarity, I know you're probably too hammered to move or anything, but unlock the door!"

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Clarity sighed this girl definatly knew how to screw up plans, "You have a key genius probably in your gym bag."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are the most annoying roommate ever." She fumbled around in her bag until she found her keys. She unlocked the door and pushed it open.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Clarity giggled and pushed Arthur softly before looking at Gen "Likewise honey."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry for interrupting your little lovefest...wait, dude, do you even go here?" Gen was very confused.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh it's ookay the more the merrier right Gen?" she said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "And yes he goes here don't you go quoting Mean girls on me." she said "This is Arthur and yes he goes here."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"What year are you, Arthur-person?"

message 31: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 03, 2013 06:23PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Clarity looked at Gen "Who cares he's gorgeous."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oookay...whatever you say. I'm gonna go down to the studio, feel free to join me."

message 33: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 03, 2013 06:26PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti She made a wierd face "You don't think he's attractive?" she asked "I do have greeat taste in boys, unlike you Landon a no no." She needed to keep Gen in the room longer so that Arthur can make a conversation going.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve's face fell, and she walked out of the room.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Shit." she mumbled "Well she knows you exist now!" she said brightly "and you know where she's going."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you suggesting I stalk her?"

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Not exactly but you could apologize for your 'girlfriends' behavior." she suggested

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh, fine!"

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Yaay! Go get her tiger." she said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Arthur walked to the dance studio, only to see Abigail and Landon working on the pas de deux for the upcoming showcase.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Ill go play Landon there.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Gen walked into the dorm, trying hard not to wake Clarity.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You can step on the floor no need to be a ballerina spy i'm awake." she said from her bed. She was lying on her back a textbook open in the air, blocking the light from her eyes.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh okay. How are you?" Gen asked.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Believe it or not I'm bored out of my mind i can't take another minute of this stuff." she tossed the book down and relaxed her arms. "I knew you thought this question wouldn't come but what are you doing out so late past cerfew?" she asked flipping onto her stomach and raising an eyebrow 'Hmmmmm?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was helping Landon with his dance for Showcase next week. There's nothing wrong with that!" Gen collapsed onto her bed, no way was she rehearsing tonight, it was way too late.

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Landon?" she said in a dissapointed voice. She didn't know why every single girl she knew had fallen for him he was such a player.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, he needed some creative feedback. Anyway, um, I think that, whatever differences we've had, we should do something together, like hang out." Gen said

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Me and you?" she asked eyes wide

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8