Fame discussion

Set Up > Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Halle (last edited Dec 28, 2012 07:32PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Name:

Position: (Celebrity or Average)

Talent: (If celebrity)

Appearance: (No anime or drawings!)

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History:

Crush:

Other:

message 2: by Halle (last edited Dec 28, 2012 10:01PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Name: Haven Larimore

Position: Celebrity

Talent: Actress

Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Personality: Haven is bubbly and fun to be around if she knows you well enough. She makes her friends laugh and loves talking when no one but them can hear. She can be a lot to handle at first, but she's endearingly quirky. She cares a lot about what others think of her, so she's hurt very easily. Around strangers or people she doesn't like, she's very quiet and/or somewhat hostile.

Strengths: Lying, acting (duh)

Weaknesses: Being graceful.

History: She started acting when she was seven as the main character's little sister on a popular show and her career took off from there. Haven mostly acts in movies about books and all of her projects are mostly successful.

Crush: Open

Other: She's a vegetarian and animal rights enthusiast.

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1 comments Name: Zeth Constantine Goldstein

Talent: Model (He writes as well and sings while playing piano, but it is not what made him famous)

Appearance:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&a...

Personality: tba

Strengths:tba

Weaknesses:tba

History:

Crush:

Other:

he is currently under construction

message 4: by Julia (last edited Dec 30, 2012 10:25PM) (new)

Julia | 19 comments Name: Catherine (Cat) Snapp

Posistion: Celebrity

Talent: Modeling

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cara+d...

Personality: Funny. Loud. Crazy. She loves fame and attention, and she cares nothing about what anybody thinks. She stays loyal to her friends and makes her enemies known. She sticks to the truth and says what she thinks even when it hurts. She tends to be a bit negative, but her heart is in the right place.

Strengths: Good judgement, making people laugh, etc. I could go on forever. ;)

Weaknesses: Being quiet, acting, and blue eyes. (What can I say?)

History: Cat has been in the spolight ever since she was born. First baby commercials, then kids gap, now juicy couture. Cat never was really given a choice, but she didn't mind it. Her mom, Mary Snapp, manages some of the most famous people in the world. It only made since that Mary Snapp was determined to see her only daughter shine.

Crush: open

Other: She likes dancing and cute boys. Ta daaa.

message 5: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Name: Blair St. Michael

Position: Average

Talent: She works and Starbucks and makes a mean latte.

Appearance: http://favim.com/orig/201106/27/beaut...

Personality: Blair is wallflower esque. Her goal in life is to blend in. She's quiet, thoughtful, and wicked smart. She's hardworking and determined.

Strengths: Reading.

Weaknesses: Socializing. Can you spell awkwo?

History: Blair's lived in LA her whole life with her star-struck sister (Faith 16) and parents. They have enough money to fall back on, but Blair has always wanted more.

Crush: Open.

Other:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Odette Erin Selby

Talent: Writing

Appearance: Looking for pic.

Personality: Odette can be a little odd around people. She is socially awkward at times, considering she spends most of her time with books instead of real people. She is very observant, always watching how people behave and act. There is rarely anything that she doesn't notice when it comes to human nature. Odette is a very deep person, being able to see beauty in the most insignificant things. But the only way people hear her thoughts is if she writes them, for she rarely says the right thing when speaking aloud.

Strengths: Writing, Metaphors, Philosophy

Weaknesses: Communicating with real people, Afraid of drowning, and doesn't like small spaces.

History: Odette was always the shy, strange girl in her hometown in Oklahoma. People always thought she was weird and she could never defend herself because she was to shy to speakup. People started to believe she was mute, which was fine with her. But, after the death of her grandmother, Odette realized that she barely spoke to the old woman, like she barely talked to anyone else. She started to make a effort of taking to people. It wasn't until she was a Sophmore that she realized she was much better talking through paper than through actual words. She published her first book when she was 16 and then moved to LA when she was 19.

Other: Has a white parrot named Franny

message 7: by Kate Kid (last edited Dec 29, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Name: Lexa Way

Position: Celebrity.... I guess.... Is a rocker counted as one of those?

Talent: I sing like my uncle Gerard, and play bass like my father Mikey.

Appearance: Minus nose ring

Personality: Hard headed, won't take anyone's shit, sorta a trouble maker, and loves to be LOUD! Funny, fun, witty, and strong.

Strengths: Funny, humor, bass, physically strong, and singing, using words instead of my fists (Sometimes), and definatly singing. VERY protective.

Weaknesses: People telling me what to do, my father and uncle, small, and very very protective. (Could be counted as a weakness and a strength.)

History: I was born into the Way family. The lead singer is my uncle Gerard. The bassist is my father Mikey. I went on tour with them when I was 10 and loved it! I've always been into music even when I was a little girl. My favorite album of theirs is Danger Days so I died my hair blue when I was 15 and it has stayed blue. I then joined a band similar to MCR.

Other: My cousin Bandit is in our new band. :3 ((Bandit is also actaully Gerard's daughter.))

message 8: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Approved so far. Hmm, "Gerard Way" sound familiar.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nimeesha Mae Rosett "Nim"

Position: Average (wannabe)

Talent: Sings, plays piano and guitar

Appearance: Looking for pic.

Personality: Nim is....blunt. She often lacks a filter when she talks, which results in her being thought rude. Nim is honest, even if sometimes brutally, and never afraid to speak her mind. She can often be sarcastic as well, always coming off as a tough girl, which she likes. Nim is very passionate and always wants to be right. She is stubborn, strong-willed, and very determined to make something of herself. Nim's stubborness is often more attitude. She doesn't like doing as she's told. At all.

Strengths: Sticks to her beliefs, Strong-willed and determined, Witty

Weaknesses: Stubborn as a mule, doesn't listen well, a little too daring at times.

History: Nimeesha (name means Princess) grew up in a small southern town in Lousiana. She was raised in a farming community and her dad owned a small dinner, where she worked as a waitress. Since she was little, Nim always had a passion for music and writing songs. Her mother was a talented musician and taught Nim everything she knew. But then, when Nim's mother died in a car crash her senior year, Nim decided she needed to make her mother proud. She moved to LA, despite her overprotective father's protest. Since her mothers passing, Nim and her father haven't talked much, becoming more and more detached from each other. Nim is currently working to become a singer/songwriter.

Other: really hates city kids, always saying they lack a work ethic.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Just Halle wrote: "Approved so far. Hmm, "Gerard Way" sound familiar."

Sam. :)

message 11: by Halle (last edited Dec 29, 2012 04:30PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Where is she anyway?

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) She's quitting GR....

message 13: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) I did that. It was awful. Do you know why?

message 14: by Kate Kid (last edited Dec 29, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Yah, she wants to quit her addiction to rping. She also wants to get her life goin'.

message 15: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Ah. That doesn't work.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) What?

message 17: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Just stopping. When she gets back on, she'll just join back into even more. She has to only pick a couple and stick with them. Call me Doctor Phil.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) She's deleting her account.

message 19: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) That's unAmerican.

message 20: by Kate Kid (last edited Dec 29, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) *Laughs*

I'ma miss her.... and her hot charries.

message 21: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Approved.

message 23: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) Are you Fearful Redemption?

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2013 09:48AM) (new)

Name: Samantha Janssen ( Sam for short )

Talent: She sings and plays piano

Appearance: http://mockingjay.net/wp-content/uplo...

Personality: Samantha is a girl that can't be caged. She is strong willed and strong hearted. Samantha hates the poparatzzi and people that show her with things to be her friend. She hates not knowing if people like her for her, or because she's famous.
If they like her for her, they will see an amazing person. Samantha is funny, smart, kind, caring, and is a great friend. She will stand up for what she believes in, and will never disappoint you.

Strengths:
Lying
Her voice
Her beauty
Her actual strength
She is very quick

Weaknesses:
Her father, even though he hurt her
Her mother, even though she hasn't spent much with her
Her friends, definetly
If she's not wearing sleeves, it hurts when you touch her
The people she loves

History: Samantha had an acoholic father. Neither of them know her mom. Her dad says that she was placed on his door step, name and birthdate written on a piece of paper in the basket she was lying in.

Any way, her father was not the nicest man in the world. But, he put a roof over Samantha's head, put food on the table. And he gave her constant company. A different woman each day.
Samantha was always hiding in her room, or the closet, her head phones on. Her father would always pull her out of bed, or the closet after dinner and would hurt her for hiding. Ciggerete's were common in her house. He would place them on her skin, beat her, lock her in rooms for days.
After she turned thirteen they found her bio mom, who got custody over her. Her mom bousted her education in a year back to best in her class. Samantha was taught to play piano, and to sing. At a charride concert her mom was in charge of, she blew everyone away with her talent. She was offered a chance on a show, and she got second place out of 80 people.
Crush: None

Other: N/A

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 14, 2013 09:37AM) (new)

Name: Crystal "Crys" Malone, though she is continually searching for the perfect psuedonym.

Age: 18, but she can pass for twenty, and often uses that towards her advantage.

Position: Currently a nobody.

Talent: Extremely talented. From writing to singinb to acting... But she doesn't believe that she can, so she is still at the bottom. At least until somebody discovers her. * hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge*

Appearance: Has chopped, naturally curly, auburn hair (though it is dyed), but is thinking about bleaching it blonde. Her eyes are a penetrating forest green that could catch anybody's eye if she looked up from her favorite maroon converse long enough for somebody to see them. Jeans (of any sort), tees (casual, and Band T's), with different colored camis are the majority of her wardrobe. She owns a mid-thigh length, black coat that never parts with her, it is missing a button, but she tries to take the best care of it.

Personality: Depends on what side she wants to show. She can be bright and springy, depressed and deep, and rather 'spacey'. There are so many things about her that people may never know, because generally she only shows one side. It is hard for her to open up and trust you; through time, on the outside she has become sufficiently numb and iced over - nobody can break her shell. Catch her in the right moment, andmaybe she will reveal to you some of her talent! ... Don't EVER hurt her. Even though she seems to be rather innocent, there is no telling what she may do as a repurcussion to your mistake...

Strengths:
Her Imagination and Goals
Her Hawt Bod ;) jk... maybe.
Her Speaking Skills, if they are words that need to be spoken.
Her Obvious Talent
You'll See what else...

Weaknesses:
Fear of Rejection, Hurt, Loss, etc.
Fear, yet also Curiosity pertaining to the world and its ways.
Her Hawt Bod can get in the way of things,haha
Her Mental Cage that she pulled herself into when her fears finally overpowered her will and trust.

History: All to be revealed soon :)

Crush: Could develop...

Other: Wishes to be famous, but not openly... if you couldn't already infer this conclusion.

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 107 comments Name: Abel Smith

Position: Average

Talent: Really any creative position but is held back by addiction.

Appearance: Abel is taller, with shorter light brown hair that is untidy. He is also bigger weight-wise, but it only adds to his imposing demeanor. Dark shadows are always around his eyes because of insomnia. Abel generally wears jeans and t-shirts, along with a jacket.

Personality:He is mostly a nice person, although if you give him reason he will become nasty. Always has an opinion, and generally makes it heard. Very intelligent, and suffers from xanax addiction, panic attacks, and insomnia. He becomes very laid back while on xanax, and a lot less creative with less drive. Extremely talented, and very "spazzy" when jonesing for his drugs.

Strengths: Overall very creative, intelligence, acting, writing

Weaknesses: Addiction (xanax, cigarettes), insomnia, panic attacks, lack of drive.

History: To be determined.

Crush: None, as of yet, but anything could develope.

Other: Very open-minded, and willing to accept change.

Other:

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey Kyle - now you've got it g=figured out :) ))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((@Halle, Jesus, you were EXACTLY RUGHT IN YOUR DR PHIL MOMENT!))

((@Kat... Me=Bandit here?))

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((yes.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, quickly. Should I be considered a celeb? And like our age bandit, not baby? And is there anything specific she should have? I think I'll make her have red hair!!))

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Didja read my thing? You're the guitarist (Or something else) In the band. :3 Just make her around my charries age. Just a few years older.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((PERFECT! Okay I'm reading now and I have to get into the car, but I will make! Dude, I'm excited about this!!))

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((ME TOO!!!!))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Bandit Way
Position: Celeb
Talent: Plays guitar and sings back up in the band w/ Lexa
Appearance:
Inherited her fathers shortness, standing at 5'1" and weighing barely 100 lbs. she dyed her hair red to be like her dad as well, as he's her favorite person in the whole world.
Personality: Can be shy when she doesn't know a person well, but when you get to know her, she's very daring. Bandit is kinda goofy and has a sassy side.
Strengths: Well obviously she is a wicked guitarist, having Frank and Ray's teaching behind her.
Weaknesses: Not very good at expressing herself with words. She can write, but when she tries to talk it out, things end with fists, not words.
History: Gerard Way and Lyn-Z Way's daughter. Grew up with the band, joining them with Lexa on tour and having excellent taste in music. Occasionally she hit rebellious streaks, running away and ignoring all advice, but she's usually quite nice.
Crush:...
Other: TBRPed.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((YAY!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ermagerd!!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 39: by Luci (new)

Luci | 1 comments Name: Natalie Brooks

Position: celebrity

Talent: writes songs, can play any instrument (favors the piano and guitar), sings

Appearance: http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/blue-eyes...

Personality: Usually very talkative around friends, she’s quiet around strangers, but she is willing to open up if you give her a chance.

Strengths: writing songs, lying

Weaknesses: fear of being hurt, dancing

History: Natalie grew up with her father after her mother deserted them. Her father was an alcoholic and died when she was 15. Left with only a few dollars and a guitar, she began playing music in various locations. She was finally discovered at 16 and she is now trying to figure out how she's going to live a life of fame.

Other:

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cherry Iero

Talent: Punking out on a guitar!

Appearance:TBA - she's a punk ;P

Personality: To be rped

Strengths: TBA

Weaknesses: TBA

History: TBA

Other: Frank Iero's daughter

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

^likes*

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll put the finishing touches on when I have time XD

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Right-o!!! I think we have crossed the line from RP to fanfic.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Um.... ya. WE NEED A FRO MAN!

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) We do!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed!

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) I don't know much about Ray....

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I could, or you Lizzy? You already have two charries, but I feel like you know more about him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...... Ima make him. ^_^ in a second though...

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) IDEA!!!! All the children are in the band!!!! *SCREAM!*

« previous 1 3