Authors, readers, bloggers, reviewers, publisher group discussion

REVIEWER corner > Looking for books to review...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 3 comments Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a blog which will be set up in a few weeks.
I prefer eBooks but I will also review print.

I hope to be reviewing some of your lovely books soon

Thanks!! :)

message 2: by Kristee (new)

Kristee Ravan | 4 comments The Cinderella Theorem
By Kristee Ravan
YA Fantasy
Description: (From Amazon.com)
Fairy tales are naturally non-mathematical. That is a fact, and fifteen-year-old Lily Sparrow loves factual, mathematical logic. So when her mother confesses that Lily’s deceased father is (a) not dead, (b) coming to dinner, and (c) the ruler of a fairy tale kingdom accessible through the upstairs bathtub, Lily clings to her math to help her make sense of this new double life (1 life in the real world + 1 secret life in the fairy tale world = a double life).

Even though it’s not mathematical, Lily finds herself being pulled into a mystery involving an unhappy Cinderella, a greasy sycophant called Levi, and a slew of vanishing fairy tale characters. Racing against the clock, with a sound mathematical plan, can Lily save her fairy tale friends before they vanish forever?

If you are interested we can send you the kindle ebook edition or the PDF file of the print version.

I can be contacted at jmravan@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 7 comments Hi Rebecca, I write mystery/ crime novels. I am especially looking for reviews of my first book Skeletons of Birkburyas I'm writing a sequel. Please message me if interested. If not really your thing, no problem. Writers love reviewers!

message 4: by Diana (last edited Apr 28, 2014 08:10AM) (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 7 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a..."

Hi Rebecca, I write mystery/ crime novels. I am especially looking for reviews of my first book Skeletons of Birkbury as I'm writing a sequel. Please message me if interested. If not really your thing, no problem. Writers love reviewers!Skeletons of Birkbury

Authors, readers, bloggers, reviewers,...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Skeletons of Birksbury (other topics)