Book Reviews Galore discussion

Looking for books to review...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 2 comments Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a blog which will be set up in a few weeks.
I prefer eBooks but I will also review print.

I hope to be reviewing some of your lovely books soon

Thanks!! :)

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments Hello! I have a YA book called "Traffic Jam" if you are still looking for books to review. I can send you a PDF if you like! Thanks!
Melissa Groeling
Traffic Jam by Melissa Groeling

message 3: by Corvus (new)

Corvus Winchester | 4 comments Hi,
I would greatly appreciate reviews for my novella, The Monsters Within. I would prefer for reviews to be posted on Amazon, but appreciate all reviews. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. If you finished your blog, send me a link and I'll check it out. Thanks!

Synopsis:
The Holloway family recently moved from their Los Angeles home to a decaying Victorian mansion. As they begin to settle into the strange manor, their beliefs become challenged by unearthly events. Strange whispers echo throughout the house. Unseen forces hold them in place and decrepit hands reach for them from the dark corners of the chilling house. As the Holloway family is haunted by the dark inhabitants that reside in the estate, they begin to discover the house has a mysterious connection to their past. A dark secret that lurks just beneath the surface. A secret that may uncover the mysterious history of the nightmare they are now residents of.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Monsters-Wi...

Thank you for your time and God bless,
Corvus Winchester
The Monsters Within by Corvus Winchester

message 4: by Cally (new)

Cally Hello! I have a book that I would love to get the word out about. It's called Outliers by Regina Harvey and we have 20 coupons that can get the reader the ebook (in any format) for free. It's a young adult dystopian novel. Here's a link to the goodreads page for it. Let me know! Outliers

message 5: by J.E. (new)

J.E. Smythe | 1 comments Hello, I am a new author of the general fiction book "A Few Good Friends" and I am looking for reviews. I will be more than happy to send a free copy or provide a free ebook. Please let me know if anyone is interested in reviewing my book. Thanks

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Pople (ruthiepople) | 1 comments Hi :) I am always looking for books to review for my blog and to share online- twitter, FB, etc.. I only want paperbacks and hard covers. I enjoy thrillers, mysteries, romance, comedy, how to, business, christian romances. You can feel free to contact me here on good reads.. Love connecting here on Good Reads :)
-pRuthie