Christian Books discussion

Marilynn Dawson
This topic is about Marilynn Dawson
Sharing series "Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey" as online study this coming year

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marilynn (new)

Marilynn Dawson (songdove) | 25 comments Online Study Format Question

I'm considering offering my series online in 2013 as a daily study. If posted in group format, it will take up to 10 months to complete. The question is, what do people prefer for their online studies? Email? PDF downloads? Blog posts? other?

Please take a moment to click the link above and let me know what your preferred format is. The more responses I get the better. If I didn't list a format you prefer, please suggest it so others can chime in. Thanks in advance.
Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey Volume One by Marilynn Dawson Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey Volume Two by Marilynn Dawson Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey Volume Three by Marilynn Dawson Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey Volume Four by Marilynn Dawson Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey Volume Five by Marilynn Dawson Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey Volume Six by Marilynn Dawson Becoming the Bride of Christ A Personal Journey - Leader's Guide by Marilynn Dawson

message 2: by Marilynn (new)

Marilynn Dawson (songdove) | 25 comments Daily Sessions from Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey, is now accepting sign-ups ahead of February 4th, the official start date.

http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/8...

message 3: by Lynne (new)

Lynne | 2 comments Blog post would work best. It would easier to go back and read past posts if any were missed.

message 4: by Marilynn (new)

Marilynn Dawson (songdove) | 25 comments Hi Lynn, feel free to use the link to my goodreads event above if you'd like to join the online study. I've made it so that this is a membership-only blog that sends email out as well. There seems to be an even split between those wanting it blog style and those wanting it via email, so this does it both ways. You can pass the event link around too if you know others who may be interested. Sign-up links are in the event description.

message 5: by Marilynn (new)

Marilynn Dawson (songdove) | 25 comments Just an update that we are now in Chapter Three of Volume One of my series. Monday's posting will be a review of the first week in this chapter.

If you wish to join, don't worry about being late, if you register for the blog site, you'll have access to the previous chapters and may do those as you see fit.