Strictly Reviews discussion

Looking for books to review...

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 10 comments Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a blog which will be set up in a few weeks.
I prefer eBooks but I will also review print.

I hope to be reviewing some of your lovely books soon

Thanks!! :)

message 2: by Ey (new)

Ey (eywade) | 2 comments Hi Rebecca,
I have several (9) books that are simply begging for reviews. I write in several genres from non-fiction, YA,Women's fiction, mystery/suspense and children picture books. They can be viewed on my Goodreads page. Through Smashwords I can send you any version you would like.
Hope you get to view a lot of good books and establish an awesome blog site.

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill Dobbe | 3 comments Hi Rebecca, if you are at all interested in reading travel memoirs I have written one called, HERE WE ARE & THERE WE GO: Teaching and Traveling With Kids in To. If so I would love a review. You can find me on Goodreads and www.facebook.com/JillDobbeAuthor.
Look forward to hearing from you!

message 4: by Willett (new)

Willett Thomas | 15 comments Hello Rebecca,

If you like Southern Gothic, I'd like to have reviews for my novel Raised by Hand, Lifted by the Tides. Think to Kill a Mockingbird or Secret Lives of Bees. The link to my page on Amazon is below. I can send you a mobi file or epub.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009KEXEQO

Thanks in advance,
Willett

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2013 11:42AM) (new)

Hi Rebecca,

I would love to read your review of my book:Raw & Reasonable: Profile of a Flower Child. A compelling read.

Its companion book:Granting Wishes: Telling Stories for Better Futures, is a unique method for assisting kids-at-risk.

Kind Regards,
Marsha

message 6: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Sorrentino | 5 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a..."

Rebecca, would you be interested in reading/reviewing my new release, Stage Daughter? You can check it out here on goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18.... I'm definitely looking for some early "buzz." Thanks! Sheryl

message 7: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Cross (carrie-cross) | 3 comments Hi Rebecca,
Would you be interested in reviewing my book, SKYLAR ROBBINS: THE MYSTERY OF SHADOW HILLS?

Looking forward to your reply!
~ Carrie

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Chamberlin (lindsaychamberlin) | 2 comments Hi Rebecca!

I have written two contemporary romances so far, and my newest release, "The Shoreline", I am looking for reviews on. I would love to send you a copy!

Thanks!
Lindsay

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 10 comments Hi guys! After a long hiatus I am back to reviewing books! If you would like me to review any of your books then please send them to rapidreviewer1990@gmail.com. I hope to hear from all you lovely authors! Kind regards Becky.

message 10: by Chariss (new)

Chariss Walker | 9 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I am also in the middle of starting a..."

Chariss K. Walker Thank you for making yourself available, Rebecca. I have just completed a paranormal thriller series and the first book Kaleidoscope needs reviews. I can send a file by epub, mobi, or PDF. Please let me know your preference.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Orchard | 3 comments Hello Rebecca,

I hope all is well with you. I've got a Upper Middle Grade/Lower Ya Series titled the Super Spies Mystery/Thrillers if you would like to review that genre. I also have a new Coming of Age series with the first book coming out in November, second one in December, and the third in January if you'd be interested in reviewing those. I'm really excited about this new series. I had a lot of fun writing the first three books. :)

I just need to know what file type you prefer. :)

Thanks for extending yourself.

Best,

Lisa Orchard

message 12: by L.G. (new)

L.G. (lgboyle) | 1 comments I'd love reviews for my newly released book, Touched. The genre is YA fiction, fantasy/adventure with Christian leanings. It explores what happens to the children after Jesus prays for them. Please go to my blog http://thewordinmylife.com/touched-e-... to find out more and let me know if you're interested.

message 13: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl McGonigle (cherylkmcgonigle) | 2 comments Hello
Don't know if you review children's books but if you do my book "Collecting Seashells" is available for free download on Amazon until July 24th.
http://www.amazon.com/Collecting-Seas...
Thanks Cheryl

message 14: by Erdal (new)

Erdal | 1 comments Hi Friends,

I have a FREE book - Today & Tomorrow (July 26).
If you can kindly download & review that would be a great help.
Download = Good Karma :)

Please send me a PM if you are interested in a review exchange.

http://www.amazon.com/Mexican-Cooking...

Erdal

message 15: by Rosana (last edited Aug 11, 2014 12:17PM) (new)

Rosana Maia (rosanamaia) Hi :)

We are five friends who love books, and we decided to create a blog to share all of the journeys we do by reading. We are from Portugal, so we mostly share reviews in portuguese, although we have also shared some reviews in engish.
If you like reading visit our blog and if you want you can follow us through GFC (http://bloguinhasparadise.blogspot.pt/) or through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bloguinhaspa...)

If you're an author and you would like us to read your book and review it on our blog or make a giveaway with a copy please do not hesitate to contact us! (sending an e-mail to bloguinhasparadise@gmail.com) Our main interests are: classics, young adult, romance, crime, mystery, fantasy, science-fiction, suspense, thriller and horror.

Regards
Bloguinhas

message 16: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Cross (carrie-cross) | 3 comments I would love a review of my MG mystery, Skylar Robbins: The Mystery of Shadow Hills. Skylar Robbins: The Mystery of Shadow Hills If you would like a copy for review, please email me at carrie@skylarrobbins.com.

message 17: by Richard (new)

Richard Ward (RichardWard) | 1 comments Hello! I'm Richard Ward, author and illustrator of children's books. My goal is to teach kids important life lessons through interesting stories and illustrations. I hope you do drop by my page and shelf my books.
The Hermit and the Time Machine by Richard J. Ward The Haunted Abbey by Richard J. Ward
All the best,
Richard

message 18: by Bradford (new)

Bradford Wheler | 1 comments Hi Rebecca,

I have two new books you might be interested in reviewing. One is a novel MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE An Archaeological Mystery Thriller it publishes on 2/1/16. The other is a themed art quotation book LOVE SAYINGS: wit & wisdom of romance, courtship, and marriage it published earlier this year.

I can email a mobi (Amazon Kindle) or ePub (Apple iBook/ B&N Nook) file to you.

Here is a little more info on these two books.

Thank you, Brad

MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE An Archaeological Mystery Thriller

Why is Cornell archaeology professor Robert Johnson, a pre-Columbian scholar, selected to head up a multimillion-dollar project in Mongolia? Why is this so important to high-tech billionaire Walter Falone? Why is he using consultants from Israel Aerospace Industries for his government contract in Mongolia?

For Johnson and his colleague, brilliant and beautiful assistant professor Abbey Summers, it becomes the adventure of a lifetime in MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE, a new mystery thriller from author Bradford G. Wheler.

Cyber security threats, high-tech spying, and Chinese agents mix in this ingenious and thrilling plot of full of twists and turns. Somewhere in spectacular snowcapped Altai Mountains of western Mongolia there is a mysterious object that people are willing to kill for.

Readers will meet fascinating characters they’ll never forget: a high-tech billionaire, a quick-witted professor, his beautiful young assistant, a former sumo wrestler, a full-blooded Navajo Indian, and the people of Mongolia.

This assiduously researched, fast-paced novel brings archaeology and cyber espionage to life against the backdrop of the wild and rugged landscape of Mongolia, the land of Genghis Khan.

Along with riveting action, MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE contains 27 illustrations and photos. Wheler draws on his own expertise in engineering, technology, and business to help readers feel that they are living the adventure.

LOVE SAYINGS: wit & wisdom of romance, courtship, and marriage.

This art-themed quotation book covers topics including Love Through the Ages, Women, Men, Dating, Sex, Children, and more. This collaborative publication has two goals in mind: first, to honor and highlight the power and humor of love through text and artwork, and second, to showcase the talents of new and emerging artists.

message 19: by Uta (new)

Uta Christensen (utachristensen) | 1 comments Hi everybody,

I am an author, and my name is Uta Christensen.

My first book, my father’s memoir was published in Germany in 2005. The memoir was written in German for the benefit of my father who never learned to speak or read English. My second novel, "Bed of Roses, Bed of Thorns", was published in the US in 2009. My third book, "Tough as Fine Silk, Escape from Beijing", was published in 2012 and my fourth book "Caught: Surviving the Turbulent River of Life" was also published in the US in December 2014

All my novels are based on true stories.

I'd like to get more reviews for my books. If someone is interested in doing a honest review of one of my books, I'll be happy to send more information

Thanks,
Uta

message 20: by Jill (new)

Jill Dobbe | 3 comments Hi Uta,

I just published a travelogue about my two years living and working in Cairo, Egypt, at a Muslim school. I would be happy to review your Tough as Fine Silk, Escape from Beijing if you would be interested in a book swap. I look forward to hearing from you.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thanks,
Jill Dobbe

message 21: by Jiri (last edited Mar 05, 2017 08:17AM) (new)

Jiri Soukup | 4 comments Hi all,

My name is Jiri Soukup and I am a sea captain and author of the novel On Moving Mountains, a "Great Love Story, an Exciting Escape Story and a Fascinating Portrait of Czechoslovakia of the Late Sixties".

I'm looking for someone willing to read and send a honest review for my book.

Here is a short description of the plot:

When searching for true love, Michal and Danna face immense obstacles and stir up a lot of trouble. This tale of passion from a little known segment of European history involves spy-like plotting, wars, and personal ambition. The beliefs of the protagonists conflict with the existing laws, and all this leads to a gripping adventure that crosses borders and continents. Yet this is a poetic and often funny story. Michal and Danna are in love and, for them, life is beautiful even when the world is collapsing around them. Their life journey is presented in four parts which differ in pace and mood like in a symphony. Could they remain separated, forever? Will they go to prison? Will the children who lost their fathers eventually find them? Start this book, and you won’t stop until you reach the end.

I also invite all of you to enter my giveaway here:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thank you and best regards,
Jiri

message 22: by Ronit (new)

Ronit (ronitsbooks) | 10 comments Hi Rebecca

Are you still looking for books to review? I have 1 children's book. and 4 children's coloring books. the subject is numbers and math. I will tell you more if that is interesting to you
Thanks
Ronit

message 23: by Bob (new)

Bob | 3 comments Ronit wrote: "Hi Rebecca

Are you still looking for books to review? I have 1 children's book. and 4 children's coloring books. the subject is numbers and math. I will tell you more if that is interesting to you..."

I'm looking for children's picture books to review
my submission guidelines

message 24: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Dampier | 3 comments Hi All,

My name is Jerry Dampier and I am the author of the book "The Romantic Comedies of Clover: Four Happy-go-lucky Men Scheme to Win Over the Woman of Their Dreams", defined a "humorous book about four men and their desire to date the same lady Clover".

I'd like to find good reviewers for my book, willing to read it and write honest reviews.

I also invite you to enter my book giveaway here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Best regards,
Jerry

message 25: by Jonah (new)

Jonah Christian (jonah_christian_hall) | 39 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

Hi Rebecca, are you open to Children's Picture Books? Let me know, thank you.

- Jonah Christian Hall

message 26: by T.S. (new)

T.S. Williams | 2 comments Hi

Try my new work . T.S. Williams

https://tswilliams.blog/

T.S. Williams

message 27: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 5 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

Hi Rebecca,

Would you be interested in reviewing any of my children's book?

The Magic Leaf by Mary Feliciani

BIG and Small in the Mirror by Mary Feliciani

Humanitarians, Visionaries, Heroes, and You by Mary Feliciani

message 28: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Gittens | 3 comments Hi,

my name is Audrey Gittens and I'm the author of the book "Crossing the Chasms of Life: A Little Bit of Heaven and a Lot of Hell" a memoir and also "A well written account of an inspiring life".

I invite you to enter my giveaway here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Ten copies will be given for free to ten winners. For a review exchange, please contact me in private.

Thanks.

Regards,
Audrey

message 29: by Charles (new)

Charles Roberts | 3 comments Hi All,

My name is Charles Roberts and I am the author of the historical fiction "Eden's Gates" a "novel both beautiful and devastating, brutal and uplifting; an honest look at the Civil War-era south that equally presents the horrors of slavery".

I am looking for someone available to make a honest review of my book. Please write me in private if you are interested.

I also invite you to enter Eden's Gates Giveaway here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Best regards,
Charles Roberts