Wellness and Self-Improvement Books discussion

Cruising Through Turbulence: An Inspirational Guide for Your Wealth and Wellbeing in Difficult Economic Times and Beyond
This topic is about Cruising Through Turbulence
Favorite Self-Improvement Books > New Year Gift for Your Wellbeing

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rakesh Sethi (rakesh_sethi) | 2 comments Friends, please enjoy my new e-book, "Cruising Through Turbulence" as a gift. You can download free of charge from 12/29-12/31/12:
Click here
I wish you and your family good health and the best in the coming year!
Be Well,
Rakesh Sethi, Wellness Speaker/Author/Practitioner

message 2: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana Barrera (tatianabarrera) | 2 comments Hi Rakesh,
I didn't make it to get your book for free, but I will definitely buy it and read it. I was just reading the reviews on Amazon, and it sounds like a great book. Congratulations!! I will definitely give you my feedback once I finish it.
Let me take this chance to introduce you to my book as well. "Mo Milk, Please". It was launched in December. And if you are an Amazon Prime Member, you can borrow it for free, here is the link to it http://www.amazon.com/No-Milk-Please-...
It is great to have run into you, and I look forward staying in touch.
Have a great evening.

Rakesh Sethi (rakesh_sethi) | 2 comments Tatiana wrote: "Hi Rakesh,
I didn't make it to get your book for free, but I will definitely buy it and read it. I was just reading the reviews on Amazon, and it sounds like a great book. Congratulations!! I will ..."

Hello Tatiana,
Sorry for the late reply. Congratulations on getting your book out !!!
I will email you when we have the next free download the new e-book "Cruising Through Turbulence" event. It will be sometime in March 2013.
Be Well,
Rakesh

P.S. I am not an Amazon prime member.