One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive 1.0 > Currently Reading - 2013

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) What are you currently indulging in?

message 2: by Kme_17 (last edited Dec 28, 2012 06:52PM) (new)

Kme_17 | 9 comments The Family Fang good so far :)

The Rainbow Zebra (therainbowzebra) | 48 comments How I came to Sparkle Again....got it in a Cravebox subscription! Love it!
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

message 4: by Rena (new)

Rena | 185 comments Confessions of a Shopaholic not too impressed so far

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I hope it gets better, Rena!

I'm currently reading Until the End (Final Friends, #1-3) by Christopher Pike , so far so good. im sure it will get even better :)

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (eshchory) I'm reading Cutting for Stone which is getting better after a slow start.

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) still reading Until the End (Final Friends, #1-3) by Christopher Pike , in the middle of listening to Leviathan (Leviathan, #1) by Scott Westerfeld , and hoping to maybe start Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik today.

message 8: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Currently reading Room by Emma Donoghue 11/22/63 by Stephen King New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) by Stieg Larsson The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) by Stephen King Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins

message 9: by Zakiya (last edited Jan 07, 2013 10:07AM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) How're Room & Hornet's Nest?

message 10: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Currently reading Life of Pi, The Red Badge of Courage, and Initiate.

message 11: by Heather B (last edited Feb 17, 2013 05:48PM) (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) | 79 comments I'm currently reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. It's been forever that I've been reading it. But not cause it isn't good, it really is, but because I haven't had a lot of time.

The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

message 12: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) | 79 comments Zakiya wrote: "Currently reading Life of Pi, The Red Badge of Courage, and Initiate."

What do you think of Life of Pi so far? I wasn't able to finish it personally.

message 13: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I'm rereading it actually. I love the book, but this time it's just the wrong timing. My life is super busy right now and I don't have enough time to read.

message 14: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) | 79 comments Ya I'm the same. But I didn't have a time issue with that book. I just couldn't finish it, and I rarely ever leave a book unfinished.

message 15: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I know what you mean. Leaving books unfinished seems so devilish to me haha.

message 16: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) | 79 comments Same, it usually eats away at me until I have to finish it lol

message 17: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Yeah. That's what I've got going on right now with Leviathan on audio. I really want to finish it because it's really awesome, but I space easily already, let alone when I actually need to focus.

message 18: by Mad Scientist (new)

Mad Scientist (madscientist) | 1119 comments Oh, I just finished North of Beautiful by Justina Chen and I loved it.

So, many times while she was visiting China I would squee in my mind because I have been to many of those places too!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.