The New Age Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling discussion

Characters > Three New Dark Wizards of Power Creations Here

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 316 comments Mod
So I will be holding a bit of a competition. There are going to be three high powers to share the world of darkness your job is to compete with others to create the best dark wizards but note all wizards have flaws.

So create and we will see who wins.

message 2: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (last edited Dec 30, 2012 07:44PM) (new)

Name: Cethin Orfeo Mellony
Cethin the Dark Lord
Appearance:
(view spoiler)

Bloodstatus: Halfblood, Mother is a muggle.

Personality: He is considered extremely Clever. He is known to be the equal to Salazar Slytherin himself. His ideas are to over power anyone who apposes the dark wizards then take power over the schools of all of Europe especially Durmstrang, Hogwarts, and Beauxbatons. The three schools to be ruled by the three most powerful wizards known to muggle and wizard kind. Each being able to create their own idea of a school and educational system. He is the head leader and acts so accordingly. He was the one to start it all and he has the attitude to defend his reasons of being leader.

History: Born in Paris, France. His parents tried to keep him from the world of magic, even his own father.
Once he discovered other wise by a letter int he mail he instantly became furious of his parents and murdered them in their sleep at age 11. He went looking through his fathers things and discovered hundreds of book on magic then he found his fathers wand...an old oak with a weakened dragon heart-string, not much but something to work with. He read all about the wizard world while his parents bodies laid limp for days nearly weeks. He learned about flu powder and instantly used it to reach Diagon Alley. After going to gringotts with a key he found in his fathers things he quickly grabbed all the cash he could find in the vault which seemed like alot. He did not attend school but bought many books. He taught himself the dark arts and learned at age 16 how to make a horcrux and made his first one on his aunties death at age 17.
He is by far the darkest wizard known to all of Europe.

Wand:
Legnth:14 in.
Wood: Thestral Bone and Willow wood
Core: Basalisk Heartstring and Chimera scale

Signature Spell: Mors Flamma (Note the verbal of this spell is technically unknown so I made it up) Dolhov's curse used in the battle in the department of mysteries. Casting: The curse is cast using "a sudden slashing movement with the wand," causing a streak of purple flame to strike the target. Given its exclusively harmful effects, it is presumed to be Dark magic.
Effect: he effects of this Dark curse are unknown, but it is very dangerous and potentially lethal. Given that Hermione Granger had no visible marks or bleeding from her injury with this curse, but exhibited soreness for some time afterward, it is probable that the curse causes some kind of painful internal injury. It is possible it is a weaker form of the Killing curse. Antonin Dolohov used the curse twice during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, first against Hermione Granger, who was knocked unconscious but survived. Dolohov might have killed Hermione if he had been able to say the incantation, but his voice was taken by Hermione's Silencing Charm earlier in the battle and the nonverbal version of the curse was not as powerful as it normally would be.
Dolohov used the curse again against Harry Potter later in the battle, but it was blunted by Harry's use of the Shield Charm. Harry described it as a "streak across his face like a blunt knife," and the force of the curse knocked him off his feet. Dolohov also attempted to use the curse against Sirius Black while they were duelling during the battle, but Harry managed to hit him with a Full Body-Bind Curse before he could complete the spell.
This may be the curse Dolohov used to kill Remus Lupin during the Battle of Hogwarts, as it is noted that Remus's body was peaceful-looking, and this curse is not known to cause any visible signs of damage.

Other: He is an animagus
The largest lizard known to man.

message 3: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:21PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 82 comments Mod
Name: Haven Aria Larimore
Appearance: http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig...
Blood Status: Pureblood
Personality: Haven is cunning. She has a brilliant mind that analyzes everything and everyone. Her wit is matched only by her temper, which is easily flared. She loses control when she's angry, a serious flaw. Her sense of humor is twisted and kindness is foreign.
History: Haven went to Hogwarts and was in Ravenclaw. She was considered one of the brightest witches of her time, and was expected to do great things. That wasn't good enough. Haven wanted to be the greatest of them all, so she pursued the dark arts to ensure her spot as the best.
Wand: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
Length: 13 inches
Wood: Hawthorn
Core: Phoenix feather
Signature spell: Legilimens. It allows the caster to delve into the mind of the victim.
Other: Vegetarian :)

message 4: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

#1 issue above anything is Unicorn Hair does not yield to the Dark arts. Dragon Heart-string and Phoenix feather are by far more yielding to this magic.

message 5: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

#2 a Dark Wizard or witch would need to be at least 35 to be skilled enough and powerful enough for people to feel threatened as any wizard or witch with enough expirience and wisdom with age could overpower.

message 6: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

Check and check. Anything else?

message 7: by Anna (last edited Dec 31, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Anna  (anna46) Name: Abigail Jones

Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality: She is brillent and is amazing at casting, though when she is torturing a person, or killing them she is claim, she posture is always louse, as thought she'd never lose, but when she is angry she can be very distructive, and when she feels to have it her way she will get it, by doing what ever she can, she can never feel good, as thought her life , even though it gets powerful, she finds her mind in doubts, she knows even if no one knows she's the one who kills people, tortures them, she knows some one will bring her down one day, and she wants to make sure that will never happen.

History: Abigail had went to hogwarts, she had been called mudblood by everybody, she had been tortured, and hexed on calling her names, she always thought it was her parents fault, them not being wizards, and once her last year at hogwarts came, she found her self being humiliated, every body gave her at least a name, they drover her mad, as she murdered her parents for being muggles, and came out, she studied every curse ever known, as much as she could, and she hunted at least most of her old class mates and tortured them with the Cruciatus Curse, in front of ther children, or friends, but she went mad she wanted to be greater then what they thought, she wanted to show them that she's done her suffering and now its was there turn.

At 21 she thought she found her love, though he was pure blood she thought sheloved him and lied to him she was pure blood, then one day he was talking bad about muggle bloods, thought she hated being it she knew that it was horrible, so she used the Cruciatus Curse on him, she knew that all bloods where evil to her anyway, and so she began kill thoughs wizard and witches who disliked muggle born.

Wand: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I...

Length: 11 inches

Wood: Ebony

Core: dragons heart

Signature spell: Cruciatus Curse. The curse is used for torturing a person. The strengh of the curse is detected by a person who casted it. If the person intentionally uses the curse, it is powerful and tortures the person hard. The curse is so powerful that it can even torture a person so hard that they are exhausted to death, or in harder case, it causes temporary amnesia

Others: She has never killed a muggle born, though inless they deserve it.

also she is parceltongue

message 8: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Approved for now unless competition arises Halle

As for stagiemonkey

#2 applies to you

message 9: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

Nothing gets past Jacob and his typewriter, huh?

message 10: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Name: Azazel Dracul Teivel
Appearance:

Bloodstatus: Pureblood

Personality: He is extremely cold-hearted to some of the worse extents in ones life. He has always been considered darkened and cruel to the point he was expelled from Durmstrang, one of the darkest school known to Europe. He apparently enjoyed making new spells and was rather good at making very bad curses.
History: Born in Russia. His whole life has always been to create pain and the feeling of true suffering to all those who deserve it.
Wand:
Legnth: 13 1/2 in.
Wood: Ebony
Core: Crstalized Dementor Breath and Grindylow fin

Signature Spell: he has a small list of three signature spells:
Fiendfyre- a type of fire made from Dark Magic. It is very powerful, as it cannot be put out by using the Aguamenti Charm (or any normal type of water), but is very difficult for the caster to control. The blaze is so potent that Fiendfyre is one of the very few substances that are capable of destroying a Horcrux.
Fiendfyre initially appears as a "roaring, billowing noise" and gives its victims only a moment's warning. Its flames are of abnormal size and take the shape of fire-breathing monsters and beasts, such as serpents, chimaeras, dragons, and raptors, continuously mutating. It appears to have enough consciousness to actually follow its intended victims. The fire will pursue nearby lifeforms as if it were alive itself, sentient, even the one who conjured it if they lack control. The fire will also pursue anything it can burn for more fuel and seems to incinerate anything through mere contact.

Inexperienced casters will be able to conjure it, but will have virtually no control over the flames once they are unleashed, which would make the flames a potential deadly backfire, though an experienced Dark Wizard (like Lord Voldemort) would be able to control it and manipulate it to great effect. When Fiendfyre (or any other magical fire) is allowed to burn unchecked for too long they can produce an Ashwinder.

Dolorosum Memoria-A spell that Azazel created when he was 25. It causes pain to ensnare victims only in thought as memories of pain from the past all react at once upon the victims mind.

Oborotenʹ Izmeneniya-Another spell Azazel created, as most spells are Latin forms he created a Russian spell. This curse is the only known spell that can change someone into a werewolf. It has come in handy for Azazel several times causing terrible pain during a transformation the werewolf potion cannot reduce any effects what so ever for the victim of this curse.
Other:
He is a werewolf himself.
The first time he tried the spell it backfired during it's creation and turned him into a werewolf. He has now mastered the spell however.

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments Jacob wrote: "Name: Azazel Dracul Teivel
Appearance:

Bloodstatus: Pureblood

Personality: He is extremely cold-hearted to some of the worse extents in ones life. He has always been considered darkened..."

OH MY GOD TYSON RITTER

message 12: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

^_^

Okay so I am voting today!!! The top three wizards will be decided in exactly one hour so if any more last minute entries want to be submitted do please join now

message 13: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (last edited Dec 31, 2012 12:11AM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments Name: Azali Anna Felicity Marcus Jamieson.

Blood: Pure.

Appearance: http://wallpapersus.com/wp-content/up... (Only her eyes are black, not brown.)

Personality: Azali is dark and cold. She dresses much as an Egyptian goddess and acts as one as well. Merciless her only goal is to rise above. She is baleful and disturbed, and her smile is razor toothed. That is no metaphoric thing. Quite literally each if Azali's teeth have been filed to a point. She claims this is to help her since she has an odd taste for red meat. Often this does induce her to do strange things. (E.g. Eat people. Like a cannibal.) She has no care for others because her mind is focused solely in the grand scheme of things. The worst part is that she does not believe she is evil. Azali thinks the end justifies the means and she is doing this for the greater good. Nothing worse than a mental 'good guy' willing to do anything. Often, people believe she has the ability to be good. However, one short look into her lifeless eyes with the all knowing gaze and they usually silence themselves. Nothing but empty bitterness has remained of her persona and Azali has every inclination to prove she better than the rest. "They told me if I close my eyes and think happy thoughts, I wouldn't want to kill anyone. I could calm myself down. Well, I must say, it worked like a charm. My want progressed to need and seeing their dead bodies? Very calming." Obviously, she is a very sarcastic, sardonic person with a black sense of humor. All in all? Not a person you want to face, especially since she is the top female witch since... Well, since ever.

Wand: http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5384...

Wood: Black Oak and Alder.

Core: Basilisk scale, Phoenix feather, and thestral blood.

Length: 13inches.

Signature spell: Crucio. As she enjoys causing others pain, it has become her speciality.

History: Azali grew up in a battered home, forced to search in the trash for food and being constantly abused by her overachieving parents. She grew to hate them with a burning passion that now fuels everything she does. When she turned 8 she began to fight back, and by 13 was the one who was inflicting her pain. Her parents became her toys, good only to play with and then toss aside until she killed then at 15. Azali views everyone with this mindset now. Simply toys. Maybe, Azali once figured, that this was the wrong way to see everyone. To fix this, she set fire to a kindergarten. She later commented, "It was a LEARNING experience. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Obviously I'm helping with the survival of the fittest and natural selection. Nature happened to choose this kindergarten. Nature likes fire."

message 14: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Syn they have to be atleast 35

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I accidentally deleted her=.=

message 16: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Okay now after final edits and changes are made I will decide but those who don't make the trinity cut you can still use your character as all these charries are extremely good and I feel that most of you put some of your best efforts forth here. Well done to all.

Well, this may seem rude of me but I really feel strong and confidient with one of mine, but I will let those who created one here choose which one of my own stay while I rummage through your own.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

what do I do Jacob -_-

message 18: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

you edit post and the age has to be 35 or older

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I accidentally deleted it like a hobknocker

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Denzel Voltaire Seekbrood

Appearance:
description

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Personality: She is depicted as cunning, calculating and demonic. She is unafraid to speak her mind to anyone that earns her sharp tongue, and is unafraid to threaten her wand to anyone that earns an expression of violence.

History: Denzel was born in Azkaban right before Voldermort's death. She never had a normal life and hid from any other wizards. She was offered a deal from evil spirits to win freedom and power. She sealed the deal by silencing the lives of her mother and father. After escaping Azkabam, She was fascinated by Voldermort after his death but found it dissapointing he had sucha short reign. She found pride in herself thinking she could do better. (P.S.The evil spirits keep her looking young.)

Wand:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/706c668a72...
Serpent Scale/Basilisk Fang, Monterillo Wood, 12 inches

Signature Spell:
Poena Somnum-it's a eternal sleep filled with pain and anguish

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

And Jacob for your first character, he cannot have a patronus because that comes from a happy memory.Only wizards who are "pure of heart" are able to cast Patronuses. If the Patronus Charm is attempted to be cast by a Dark or otherwise not pure-hearted wizard, who would otherwise be magically capable of casting one, rather than the intended effect of a spirit guardian bursting forth, a horde of maggots will be conjured from the caster's wand, which will attempt to consume the caster. The first recorded instance of this happening is with the Dark Wizard Raczidian..

message 22: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

okay thnx

message 23: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

then the same goes for stagiemonkey

message 24: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

okay so as for my charries thsoe who created a dark wizard vote here.

Azazel Dracul Teivel

or

Cethin Orfeo Mellony

message 25: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

Agh. No the other one. Mellony.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments While I have no opinion that is exactly... How would you say, something that cannot be contested even within my own mind. Still, I feel Azazel is more hashed out.

Plus, he has the same name as the Yellow Eyed Demon in Supernatural.

message 27: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

two votes Azazel or 1 to 1???

message 28: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

one to one.

message 29: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

A=1

C=1

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i vote for Cethin

message 31: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Cethin 2

Azazel 1

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments Azazel

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments **I edited Azali, just in case you want to check** ^_^

message 34: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Okay as my choice has been made.
Those who were not selected will be the genrals of the new age army to come forth. I will also provide why certain ones were not selected to be the greatest of their kind.

The Leader Dark Lord is Cethin Orfeo Mellony
I chose him over Azazel due to no one would take a werewolf seriously. Only a dark lord will see his power and worth and accept him into higher ranks.

Azali Anna Felicity Marcus Jamieson
I chose you due to the interesting personality. If she believes herself better, I am curious how it will turn out being 1 of 3.

Haven Larimore
I have picked you due to the interesting qualities that she holds. Interesting how she was a Ravenclaw seeking perfection within herself. I sense a cat fight happening in the far future. I would like it if she were given a middle name.

Abigail Jones
Stagiemonkey, I am sorry your character will still be used but not as a leader perhaps a leader over a certain group or the next in line of power to one of the females. I did not choose you as a part of the trinity due to your inactiveness lately. I trinity Dark Witch or Wizard must be an extremely active member or someone who tells us when they won't be on for a while.

Denzel Voltaire Seekbrood
Syn I love the character. But I feel that she is not quite up to par on being a dark witch. I would actually personally ask favor of her becoming Cethin's right hand side. I feel the Halfblood's should stick up for one another in such dark times and you could very well be a crucial asset to such a story line.

So the Trinity now needs a real name. what will this group be called. Their followers are the Shadow Whisperers.

Our three who all need titles

Cethin

Azali

Haven

Now I will ask the three to communicate with the ones who are open to be right hand witches and wizards.
Everyone needs a general while they command the one with power who controls the armies.

Abigail Jones

Denzel Voltaire Seekbrood

Azazel Dracul Teivel

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments A right hand general? I still like Azazel, because I still like Supernatural. And males. And... Nope, I no longer know what I'm listing ^_^

message 36: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

listing? lol so I take it you want Azazel as your right hand?

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments Yesh ^_^ you'll have to excuse all the typing problems, I'm at my grandpa's so I have to use my phone, who's favorite activity is trolling me.

message 38: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

okay

message 39: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

Middle name for Haven. Alright give me a moment.

message 40: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Name: Cethin Orfeo Mellony
Cethin the Dark Lord
Appearance:
(view spoiler)

Bloodstatus: Halfblood, Mother is a muggle.

Personality: He is considered extremely Clever. He is known to be the equal to Salazar Slytherin himself. His ideas are to over power anyone who apposes the dark wizards then take power over the schools of all of Europe especially Durmstrang, Hogwarts, and Beauxbatons. The three schools to be ruled by the three most powerful wizards known to muggle and wizard kind. Each being able to create their own idea of a school and educational system. He is the head leader and acts so accordingly. He was the one to start it all and he has the attitude to defend his reasons of being leader.

History: Born in Paris, France. His parents tried to keep him from the world of magic, even his own father.
Once he discovered other wise by a letter int he mail he instantly became furious of his parents and murdered them in their sleep at age 11. He went looking through his fathers things and discovered hundreds of book on magic then he found his fathers wand...an old oak with a weakened dragon heart-string, not much but something to work with. He read all about the wizard world while his parents bodies laid limp for days nearly weeks. He learned about flu powder and instantly used it to reach Diagon Alley. After going to gringotts with a key he found in his fathers things he quickly grabbed all the cash he could find in the vault which seemed like alot. He did not attend school but bought many books. He taught himself the dark arts and learned at age 16 how to make a horcrux and made his first one on his aunties death at age 17.
He is by far the darkest wizard known to all of Europe.

Wand:
Legnth:14 in.
Wood: Thestral Bone and Willow wood
Core: Basalisk Heartstring and Chimera scale

Signature Spell: Mors Flamma (Note the verbal of this spell is technically unknown so I made it up) Dolhov's curse used in the battle in the department of mysteries. Casting: The curse is cast using "a sudden slashing movement with the wand," causing a streak of purple flame to strike the target. Given its exclusively harmful effects, it is presumed to be Dark magic.
Effect: he effects of this Dark curse are unknown, but it is very dangerous and potentially lethal. Given that Hermione Granger had no visible marks or bleeding from her injury with this curse, but exhibited soreness for some time afterward, it is probable that the curse causes some kind of painful internal injury. It is possible it is a weaker form of the Killing curse. Antonin Dolohov used the curse twice during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, first against Hermione Granger, who was knocked unconscious but survived. Dolohov might have killed Hermione if he had been able to say the incantation, but his voice was taken by Hermione's Silencing Charm earlier in the battle and the nonverbal version of the curse was not as powerful as it normally would be.
Dolohov used the curse again against Harry Potter later in the battle, but it was blunted by Harry's use of the Shield Charm. Harry described it as a "streak across his face like a blunt knife," and the force of the curse knocked him off his feet. Dolohov also attempted to use the curse against Sirius Black while they were duelling during the battle, but Harry managed to hit him with a Full Body-Bind Curse before he could complete the spell.
This may be the curse Dolohov used to kill Remus Lupin during the Battle of Hogwarts, as it is noted that Remus's body was peaceful-looking, and this curse is not known to cause any visible signs of damage.

Other: He is an animagus
The largest lizard known to man.

Name: Haven Aria Larimore
Appearance:
Blood Status: Pureblood
Personality: Haven is cunning. She has a brilliant mind that analyzes everything and everyone. Her wit is matched only by her temper, which is easily flared. She loses control when she's angry, a serious flaw. Her sense of humor is twisted and kindness is foreign.
History: Haven went to Hogwarts and was in Ravenclaw. She was considered one of the brightest witches of her time, and was expected to do great things. That wasn't good enough. Haven wanted to be the greatest of them all, so she pursued the dark arts to ensure her spot as the best.
Wand:
Length: 13 inches
Wood: Hawthorn
Core: Phoenix feather
Signature spell: Legilimens. It allows the caster to delve into the mind of the victim.
Other: Vegetarian :)

Name: Azali Anna Felicity Marcus Jamieson.

Blood: Pure.

Appearance:
(Only her eyes are black, not brown.)

Personality: Azali is dark and cold. She dresses much as an Egyptian goddess and acts as one as well. Merciless her only goal is to rise above. She is baleful and disturbed, and her smile is razor toothed. That is no metaphoric thing. Quite literally each if Azali's teeth have been filed to a point. She claims this is to help her since she has an odd taste for red meat. Often this does induce her to do strange things. (E.g. Eat people. Like a cannibal.) She has no care for others because her mind is focused solely in the grand scheme of things. The worst part is that she does not believe she is evil. Azali thinks the end justifies the means and she is doing this for the greater good. Nothing worse than a mental 'good guy' willing to do anything. Often, people believe she has the ability to be good. However, one short look into her lifeless eyes with the all knowing gaze and they usually silence themselves. Nothing but empty bitterness has remained of her persona and Azali has every inclination to prove she better than the rest. "They told me if I close my eyes and think happy thoughts, I wouldn't want to kill anyone. I could calm myself down. Well, I must say, it worked like a charm. My want progressed to need and seeing their dead bodies? Very calming." Obviously, she is a very sarcastic, sardonic person with a black sense of humor. All in all? Not a person you want to face, especially since she is the top female witch since... Well, since ever.

Wand:

Wood: Black Oak and Alder.

Core: Basilisk scale, Phoenix feather, and thestral blood.

Length: 13inches.

Signature spell: Crucio. As she enjoys causing others pain, it has become her speciality.

History: Azali grew up in a battered home, forced to search in the trash for food and being constantly abused by her overachieving parents. She grew to hate them with a burning passion that now fuels everything she does. When she turned 8 she began to fight back, and by 13 was the one who was inflicting her pain. Her parents became her toys, good only to play with and then toss aside until she killed then at 15. Azali views everyone with this mindset now. Simply toys. Maybe, Azali once figured, that this was the wrong way to see everyone. To fix this, she set fire to a kindergarten. She later commented, "It was a LEARNING experience. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Obviously I'm helping with the survival of the fittest and natural selection. Nature happened to choose this kindergarten. Nature likes fire."

message 41: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:36PM) (new)

so i thought up so titles for individuals.

Haven the Intellectual

Azali the Fearsome

Cethin the Allusive

------------------------------

Denzel the Shadowed One

Azazel the Forever Changing One

Abigail the Cruel One

message 42: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

I'm the intellect!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

mkay

message 44: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

lol

Syn would you like to be Cethin's right hand or not?

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments Well, she does eat people, fearsome sounds about right to me ^_*

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

sure and answer your inbox

message 47: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

will in a bit and okay

lol

message 48: by Anna (new)

Anna  (anna46) My charrie's crule which is practically the point of what her life is about... I love the name though!

message 49: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

good okay so I have a few ideas on partners as in leaders and right hand men.

Cethin and Denzel

Azali and Azazel

Haven and Abigail

any changes or disagreements?

message 50: by Anna (new)

Anna  (anna46) Cool

« previous 1