❀Back In Time❀ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
☼Navigation☼ > I Need Help!!: Mod Request!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:
What can you do to help:
How active are you/ will you be?:
Are you descriptive?
Are you a mod in other group? If so how many:

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Name: Angel, silly question c;
Age: Fourteen, oh dear, please don't get me started on the age question. xD
Why do you want to be a mod?: How could I not? Look at this group, it's magnificent!
What can you do to help: All that needs to be done, the question is what will I not do to help this group?
How active are you / will you be?: Psh, very active. But I might be restricted on my internet time very soon, I did pretty bad this semester and my parents are very strict. Though I will be able to seep through the system, I always do ;)
Are you descriptive?: I sure hope so.
Are you a mod in other group? If so how many: Dozens, a lot more than I can count. The one with the most members is probably The Hunger Games-Roleplay currently at 610.

Thank you for the chance, and remember to have fun with your group, as well as this topic, this is a group for fun, not a stressing life or death decision, no one will be judging you. I know I won't be.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

im going to accepted your request!!!! NAHAHAHA <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ninja or you can call me Jo
Why do you want to be mod: Cause you said you needed help, I have experience, and I love being mod of any group.
What can you do to help: Anything asked.
How active are you: I' m on goodreads alot and if this group stays active I will too.
Are you descriptive: Most of the time
Are you mod in any other groups: one or two dozen...

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Applefrost wrote: "im going to accepted your request!!!! NAHAHAHA <3"

Really? I'm absolutely honored my dear. c:

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.