Cover to Cover Challenge discussion

Getting a head start

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily So i started reading Feast of the Goat by Mario Vargas Llosa. Political novel about dictator Rafael Trujillo. Should be lots of violence.

message 2: by Stipe (new)

Stipe | 11 comments Uh, it's a great book, I hope you'll enjoy it. One of the best books I read in 2012. And yes, there is a lot of violance.

message 3: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 247 comments That sounds interesting. I am currently in the middle of quite a few books. I am trying to finish at least two before the end of the year.

Currently Reading Books: Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini 11/22/63 by Stephen King New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) by Stieg Larsson The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) by Stephen King Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily I read it was bloody and violent. That's a plus for me. I like that its based on a real dictator. I've read about Trujillo so that's why the book caught my attention. Thanks.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 776 comments Mod
apparently Feast of the Goat is on my to-erad pile...lol! maybe i'll get to it in 2013