Lifted discussion

Homes > Josie (Jojo) House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((You can find what her house looks like in the request spot xD ))

message 2: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments The limo pulled up to her house he smiled and got out and put the jewels in a safe in the trunk a.d went inside with her

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2012 12:40AM) (new)

Josie dogs ran out when they entered the house and she giggled leaning down "Hey my lovies " she said petting their heads softly and they sniffed Alexander then licked him cutely then goes back to jojo but rosie still stays with alexander rubbing against his leg wanting to be picked up..Rosie was a very small puppy compared to the four dogs and snake in the house she looked up with puppy dog eyes at alexander tilting her head to the side

message 4: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments (Sorry last post)
He smiled and picked up the dog "aww you are so cute" he said rubbing her tummy

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie barked softly licking his cheek softly and snuggling in his arms. Jojosmiled softly "She must really like you..seeming she rarely lets anyone pick her up" she said softly

message 6: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and laughed and softly pet her "well that's good " he said softly

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on lets sit down " she smiled and walked to the large living room and sat down on the couch the other dogs playing with eachother but sam climbs lazily onto jojo lap and grunted and she giggled softly kissing sams head softly..Rosie snuggled him cutely letting out a soft bark

message 8: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He sat down and held Rosie close and rubbed her tummy "where did you get them"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"My parents bought them for me then Susie had the three pups i got sam from a pound he was supose to be put to death but i saved him" she smiled as susie laid down on the rug keeping a close eye on her puppies as rosie does a cute puppy yawn licking alexanders cheek

message 10: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and laughed when she licked him "that's neat that you saved him from a shelter I know some people who do not want to go anywhere near a shelter "he said rolling his eyes and he saw the snake slither down the railing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the railing and frowned slightly "I need a new tank for him" she sighed standing up picking up the large boa and setting it on her shoulders as it slithered around her and she smiled again as rosie closed her eyes yawning again

message 12: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and looked at Rosie and rubbed her tummy again helping her sleep

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie fell asleep in his arms cutely as jojo slowly put otis on the floor in its own pen so it wouldnt hurt the other animals

message 14: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and was still rubbing her tummy and watched jojo put the snake in a pen

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo smiled then went over to the couch sitting down and kissed his cheek softly and lightly "I had fun today with you" she said softly then picked up sam who was lazily sleeping and snoring in his sleep

message 16: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He blushed a deep red "I had fun to" he choked out "so do you ever wana rob a few houses or something together again "he said softly

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure darlin just give me a call " she wrote down her number then put the piece of paper in his jacket pocket

message 18: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and wrote down his number and gave it to her

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She took it giving him a soft kiss on his cheek again liking to see him blush "So who do you live with?" she asked petting her dog sam

message 20: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He blushed deeply "I live with me myself and I and a dog a 4 chickens "he said

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Know about the pet part " she giggled "You should spend the night sometimes bring your animals here i bet my puppies would love them and dont worry the snake will be in its shelter " she smirked

message 22: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled "I can have my driver bring them over now" he said smiling

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perfect" she smiled sweetly then placed sam on his doggie bed

message 24: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled got on his phone and called his driver and a few minutes later he opened the door and 4 chickens and a dog walked in

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled "That was fast " she smirked

message 26: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and one of the chickens fluttered over to her and started clicking "I think she likes you" he said smiling

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled "Cute " she said softly

message 28: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and he took out some cottage cheese and fed his chickens "wana feed her" he asked

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure " she smiled a bit "They eat cottage cheese?" she giggled

message 30: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and nods "yah chickens love cottage cheese and its good for them to" he said and his huge great dane walked over to Jojo the dog had a pink bandana loosely around her neck

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww" she giggled softly petting the dogs head softly

message 32: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled "oh and just letting you know she thinks she is a small dog" Lucy barked and climbed up on the sofa and layed down on Jojo's lap

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed "Yup a heavey lap dog" she smirked and pet her back

message 34: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled and sat next to her and pet Lucy "her name is Lucy " he said and pet one of his chickens

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sweet name " she smiled as her puppy rascal-german shepherd- came up snuggling next to lucy looking up at her cutely

message 36: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments Lucy played mom and started licking him and cleaning him"awwwww"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled "Cute " she smiled

message 38: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled "yah well Lucy must like you because she has olny layed on my lap before " he said petting Lucy

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "She is a very lovely dog " she said softly as rascal barked happily licking lucy softly

message 40: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled "so are your pups" he said and laughed and licked Rascal and because her tongue was so big she tipped him over by mistake

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rascal barked tipping a bit then going back over to her and jojo leaned over kissing his cheek softly "Thanks"

message 42: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He blushed a deep red "no problem ...and just wondering why did you kiss me on the cheek "he asked and a chicken flew into his lap

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked "I just do that" she giggled then pulled back "Ill stop if you dont like it " she said as rascal and bandit were now snuggling up to lucy barking happily

message 44: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He blushed and pet Lucy "its just that nobody has ever done that to me "he said it as a good thing he smiled as Lucy licked both of them and another chicken fluttered and perched on Lucy's head

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed at this scene and smiled "Cute " she smirked

message 46: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments He smiled "yah" he smiled and a bird went to rascal checking him out

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Rascal barked then got in a playing form wagiing his butt in the air

message 48: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments The chicken flapped its wings at it not knowing what Rascal is doing

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rascal barked again then hopped up and nuzzled the chicken

message 50: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments The chicken was confessed but nuzzled back and flapped its wings

« previous 1 3