The very classy book club discussion

quite good but appropriate fun > fresh scones vs dainty finger sandwhichs

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (the smiling cupcake), Lady Amber (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 56 comments Mod
Which one of these delishous teatime snacks do you think is more fancy and posh?

message 2: by l (new)

l Fresh scones are utterly delightful, complemented by jam and cream, of course.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 11 comments Fancy sandwiches, of course. I agree with Lady Kay - they are far more nutritious and fashionable.

message 4: by HURRAH! Unbalance Bean, Madame Lauren (new)

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) | 26 comments Mod
Dainty finger sandwiches are easy to eat

message 5: by Amber (the smiling cupcake), Lady Amber (last edited Dec 29, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 56 comments Mod
ah yes, I do agree with you Madam Lauren, however, scones are more traditional and are extreamly delicate tasting

message 6: by Els (new)

Els (Elss) | 35 comments I agree with Lady Kaylee,I do adore a delicate cucumber sandwich with my afternoon tea

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) A cup of tea or hot chocolate with fresh scones and jam is utterly amazing.

message 8: by Saria (new)

Saria I must say that dainty sandwiches are my favorite. They are so very delicious and can be made in many different ways!

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) I must agree that sandwiches are fantastic, but fresh scones are just much more traditional like Lady Amber mentioned. Both taste delicious.

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4 comments I personally think that a fresh hot batch of scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam is something you cannot beat.